0.5

Carmen's POV

I hate when I show late to anything, yet here I am knocking on the address my manager sent me half an hour late.

I was helping my best friend Nicole look for apartments for us to share. I mean if I'm going to live somewhere I want a say in where it's at. Also, I know for a fact she will choose whatever she wants. While doing that I lost track of time and now we're here.

I talked to my manager on the way here and the band I'm soon to be working with is 5 Seconds of Summer and the dudes house I'm at is Ashton's. I don't remember the rest of the band names, but you can't blame me I have no idea what a single one of them looks like.

I rang the doorbell since my knocking didn't work and soon this really tall guy with light brown hair and hazel eyes is in front of me.

"Hello, I'm Ashton and you must me Carmen." He greets me putting his hand out to shake mine.

"Yes that's me so I've been told," I said with a smile trying to hid my nerves. This is my first official job in my music career and I don't want to fuck anything up.

"Just so you know it's a talent of mine to tell when people are uneasy and I can tell your nervous. Just walk in and look like nothings wrong. Trust me the other boys can't wait to meet you." He was really nice and welcoming while talking and I already believe I can trust him.

"Alright well then can I come in?" I question looking at him with my eyebrows raised.

"Of course my lady" He replied joking like and moved while bowing. So far I'm comfortable with one out of four, now time to see the rest.

I was following Ashton into what I assumed was a living room and a dog ran to me. He was really cute and by the looks of it he seemed to like me. I then looked up and saw him.

Everything from last night replayed in my head. It was him, and I smirked remembering what he said about seeing where fate took us. Now look at us.

"Hello I'm Carmen Roberts. I've been told your looking for a session violinist." I said reaching my hand out to the boy on the left first with curly blonde hair first, then mystery dude, and this guy with really dead blonde hair.

I sat down on a couch next to Ashton since he's the only person I know yet. I mean yes I know mystery dude but not his name.

"Hi I'm Luke I'm a guitarist and the lead vocalist in the band" the one with curly hair told me. I made a mental note that he's Luke so I learn quicker.

Then the one with the bleach blonde spoke up and said, "I'm Michael, and I'm lead guitarist and a vocalist"

All that's left if mystery dude. He just kept looking at me like he was in shook. I mean we did coincidentally meet last night and here we are.

"Uhhhh Cal?" Ashton spike next to me, and Cal suddenly spoke up, "Oh yeah. Hello I'm Calum Hood bassist and vocalist of 5 seconds of Summer."

"And I've yet to tell you, but I'm the drummer," Ashton spoke right beside me. I just smiled and soon I became awkward.

"So how long have you been playing violin?" Michael asked.

"I've been playing since I was 9 and and 21 now so about 12 years. I started in school orchestra and got private lessons after I told my parents I want to take it seriously at around 10." I replied saying more then asked.

"Oh that's cool and Julliard, shit you must be really fucking talented," Luke said and I smiled. I don't see myself as the best. There's always improvements to be made especially me being so young, but I always blush when I get compliments.

"So Carmen, what made you want to be a session violinist?" Calum finally spoke up and I looked at him to get lost in his eyes.

I somehow managed to speak and said, "When I was about 14 I would listen to bands and all different types of music and hear the background. When I started noticing orchestra elements I immediately wanted to be apart of it. It's something so simple that adds so much more meaning. It's being apart of the bigger picture. Yes, not many people pay attention or care, but it's something that adds more depth to a song they love." All the boys looked at Calum, gave him a face and he immediately looked down.

Who know what's wrong with him, but Luke said, "Thats really cool and I agree. We support all types of music and we appreciate you agreeing to do this."

"Of course. You guys are the first official artist I'm working with and I'm really glad to have the opportunity. Especially since I graduate in about 2 weeks."

"Wait a minute, you haven't graduated yet?" Michael questioned.

"Nope. I finished my classes and everything, but I officially graduate in 2 weeks"

"That's cool" Ashton said and smiled. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun working with these four. Especially getting to know Calum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 904

Wow! I haven't work on this for awhile and we're #5 on Lie to me!! Omg I love you guys!

Please vote and comment!

Keep updated on my Twitter
@Lilianna5SOS