1.7

*smut warning*

The week went by with me in the studio everyday and Nicole being a nervous reck to find out wether she made the LA Philharmonic or not. No matter how many encouraging words I put out, she always had a retaliation. I understand though. She's a musician and we are our worst critic. With no doubt though, I know she'll make it in. Not everyone there can say they graduated from Juilliard.

Also, I've been to Calum's house a couple more times, and to say the least, it got less awkward. By the time things ended, we would chitchat and cuddle like friends would. Though thinking about it, it's not completely normal but we aren't either.

Today was Friday, meaning Nicole and I had one more week of staying in LA til we have to get back to our dorms for a couple more weeks. We got the date we'll be back, and it's December 22nd. Right before Christmas, meaning I have to go my parents house. Yes, things got a bit better last time, but I know for a fact my father is still on edge about my life decisions.

The boys and I were finishing up in the studio right now. So for I've just been working with everyone because it's so hands on. Making these parts, we have to hear all the instruments in time. The guitar typically has the main part and then drums and bass keep the beat. Then the orchestra on top is just full background.

It found it easiest to work with Calum of course because I took theory and such, and he's basically has the parts of an upright bass. The cello player Ryan is also a great help. He took advanced theory classes and is really hands on like me. The viola player Jackie isn't that much help though. It's mainly Ryan working her parts while I do both first and second violin.

We've only finished one song completely which was Lie to Me. In the process Calum seemed to be astonished on how quick things went.

It was time to leave now and I was saying bye to all the boys. When I got to Calum he whispered in my ear, "Meet me by my car." I sighed and went down to his car anyways and cancelled my Uber on the way down.

A few moments later, Calum arrived and gave me his signature smile. He came closer and grabbed my hips while I put my hands around his neck. If we were anywhere else, I would have kicked him right off of me, but Calum was smart enough to park his car in the corner where no one else would go. He wanted more privacy after Monday and I completely understood that.

"I think we should go back to my place," Calum said. "Maybe watch a movie? Netflix and chill?" By the end he had a smirk on his face. Though, I'd love to, I couldn't go to his house, but I could rearrange the scene.

"Sorry Calum, but today Nicole is supposed to hear back from the Philharmonic," I replied. "I have a week left here though. We'll make the most out of it; I promise." The last bit I whispered in his ear and bit on his ear lobe gently. He grabbed my hips tighter and let a soft moan out. "Carmen, don't do that babygirl, or I won't be able to help myself."

"Whoops," I said feeling his hard on and teasing him a bit. "Maybe I could help you still? Just not at your house exactly." I started leaving a trail of soft pecks on his neck and he was getting more frustrated.

"Get in the backseat right now." I was excited seeing as I haven't seen Calum this turned on yet. He crawled in behind me and laid me down on the seats. Taking advantage, he started kissing down my neck making me a moaning mess.

"I want to hear all those pretty sounds baby," Calum said against my neck making me feel the vibrations; which just happened to make me moan even more. "I'm gonna make you feel good and I want everyone who comes this far into the parking lot to hear you. You got me?" "Yes Cal," I say more as a moan than a statement.