1.0

Carmen's POV

Before I could even think Nicole had rushed to the door. I heard none of any of the conversation since in all honesty I wasn't paying attention.

I soo heard footsteps walking to the bathroom where I had moved to quickly fix my hair. I walked out and ran into something I presumed was one of the boys.

"Ah sorry my bad. That was my fault." I quickly said still not knowing who I ran into.

"It's ok Carmen." to which that boy  just so happened to be Calum.

"You sure? I mean I'm pretty sure i just ran into you? It may not hurt, but it's not okay." I said. Quickly realizing that was not the move to make. Sometimes I just say to much than I really need too.

"Carmen. I promise you it's completely okay. Stop worrying so much, okay?" Calum said looking me in the eyes seriously.

Though I've only known him for a short amount of time, I'm guessing my nerves still kick in as if I'm meeting them for the first time.

"I'm still sorry, but okay" I awkwardly said while turning down the hall to go see Ashton.

"Hey Ash," I said with a huge smile while giving him a hug. He hugged back with just as much happiness and I can feel him smile into me. "Hey Carmen. Long time no see huh?" He whispered into my ear and I giggled. Very unexpected, but there was no going back.

I soon felt a glare at us and pulled away.

I looked around and saw Calum looking back and forth at us with a suspicious look. Yes, Calum did ask me on a date and such, and I politely declined at the moment until we're closer, but I felt closer to Ashton then any of the other boys.

As I was about to speak, I got interrupted by Ashton, "Calum? You okay bud?"

Calum looked at my with sad eyes. I had a feeling I knew why and I'll talk to him later hopefully, but Cal just looked at Ashton and said, "Yeah I'm fine." Then quickly smiled. It was painfully fake, but I didn't want to see him frown.

I smiled back at him and went and gave him a surprising hug. I didn't expect myself to do it, and neither did he expect me to do it by he way he reacted. After our little awkward encounter the hug was pretty awkward too, though before I pulled away he wrapped his arms back around me and I quickly whispered, "I'm sorry, I'll explain later I promise." As quick as I said that I patted his back and we let go.

"So I'm taking it as you guys already met Nicole?" I asked more as a question considering she opened the door, though she could have just let them in.

"Yeah we did she seems cool," Ash replied. With Calum nodding his head in agreement.

"So...uh lets get started shall we?" I said with a smile at the end a led them to the bedroom. Nicole was patiently waiting tapping on her phone as we walked in, and soon put her head up and put her phone down.

"Hey sorry I thought I'd let you guys talk for a bit since I don't really know you guys," Nicole said with a smile. This was how Nicole was when I met her, polite and shy. Meeting new people for both of us is very similar. We typically get shy and less outgoing then we would seem when hanging out with friends. Though I've seem to have gotten better after meeting the boys, Nicole seems not to as much.

I smiled at her and started telling the boys where I wanted to bed frame in my room.

"So i was thinking opposite the window. Basically I'm kinda a morning person so I like seeing the sunlight and such. Also, considering Nicole gave me the room with the balcony I figured it would be nice have some space in such between the two. I don't know exactly but yeah right there's fine." I started rambling one of my nervous habits. Calum and Nicole both gave me a look and I nodded. I didn't acknowledge Calum's look as much as Nicole's, but he still understood.