0.2

Calum's POV
I walked into the house to be greeted by no other than Duke. Whenever I felt alone, I always knew I had him. He loved me just as much as I loved him.

"Hey there! Who's a good boy? Your a good boy." I felt like a child, but in reality, who doesn't act like one? Especially when you have the cutest fucking dog ever in front of you.

Yet, I still feel lonely sometimes. I got Duke to help me get over that, to feel loved and less lonely. But, with my lifestyle and everything I do, I just want an actual person who isn't one of my band mates to help me get through shit.

My phone starts buzzing and to be honest I wasn't surprised Michael called me. I mean he didn't even make it to the studio before I left, but why would he call when he can ask Ashton?

"Hello?"
"Dude, where the fuck did you all go?"
"All?" What could Michael possibly mean by all? Did Luke and Ashton decide to leave?
"Yes, ALL! I've been trying to contact Luke and Ashton for like 10 fucking minutes"
"I honestly don't know....Ashton said I could leave since I nothing to do anyways, but that was about an hour ago"
"Can yo-wait I'll text you Ashton's calling me bye"
"By-" there was no use he hung up right away.

Honestly, they probably just went to get food or some shit and Michael was overreacting. I felt bad for not being there, but I can't seem to get any song lyrics in my head.

A couple years back, I could write a song no problem. Now, I just keep writing the same lines over, and over, and over. Then, when I do make one I actually like, the boys say it sounds to young, to much like the first two albums. I disagree and say all I wrote was lyrics to far and we can change things up with guitar and all the jazz, but they lyrics are too "typical teenage heartbreak." Even though I am now 21 and will be 22 in 3 months, every is still being referred to as "too young."

But, how the hell do any of us know such things as love? If any of us, Michael. He has everything going for him, good money, a girlfriend, and overall is the happiest piece of shit.

While thinking, I took my journal with all my songs in it and wrote down "too young, too dumb, to know things like love" on the paper. I don't know what I'll do with it, but hopefully something comes soon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Later that night, I decided to go to the club. Yes, I promised Ashton I would be on time, but when am I ever? I've been a mess these past couple of months working on the album. I need to get a let loose sometimes.

I walked in and luckily no paparazzis are there and nobody is noticing me. But, it's probably because 5SOS aren't exactly the hottest news right now.

I finally walked up to the bar and got a couple shots of tequila. I felt a lot better. All the stress, the over thinking, the loneliness, all down the drain.

Until something caught my eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooooo, who do you think Cal saw? Don't get your hopes up, I have a lot going on in my head at the moment.

By the way I'm sorry for stupid short chapters. Once I get more into the plot things will take longer. Also, thinking of changing the title to ghost of you...since it makes kinda more sense so far and a little more for what I have planned, but lie to me works really great too! I honestly don't know.

Also I know I said he's 21, but 22 going to be 23 soon...but I'm taking it a bit back before album release where they have time and all that.

I hope you enjoy so far!! Keep updated by following my:
Twitter : Lilianna5SOS
Insta : calsxbabylon

Also, vote and share!! It would mean a lot!

Love you all, Lily xx