2.0

Friday is finally here and our plane departs in 3 hours. Calum came over to help me pack despite me telling him not to. There wasn't much to pack anyways considering I don't need to take much besides essentials since I still have to bring most my stuff back from my dorm anyways.

"What's this and why haven't I seen it on you?" Calum said. I turned around and he was holding my white lace underwear set I had just bought.

"Calum! You can't just grab stuff like that," I say as I try taking the set from him.

"Nah-uh-huh," he said making me smile and the cute little gesture he did with it. "You need to let me see you in it before you go."

"But then you'll get all hormonal and I don't really want to do anything after last night."

"I promise I won't," he said sticking his pinky out. "I just need something to remember you bye before you go." He was smirking making me not believe a word he's saying. Either ways, I'm not going to have no matter how hard he tries.

"Hmm okay but only because you pinky promised," I gave in and went to the restroom to change. Calum groaned at that expecting me to change in front of him. It didn't take me long to change though and when I walked out Calum had his phone camera facing towards me from the night stand trying to be sneaky.

"Calum stop!" I shouted.

"What babe I can't do anything now so I might as well do it later," he said with a sly smirk on his face.

"Ew you're gross."

"Only for you." He winked after saying that and I raised my eyebrow.

"Give me a show," he said completely serious.

"No Calum," I said laughing and coming up to him. He propped his phone up hight and put his hands on my hips.

"Hey princess."

"Hey there," I said with a huge smile on my face.

He started rocking my hips to whatever song was playing in his head. Soon he started humming the song and I noticed it as lie to me. My hands found their way to his neck and I started swaying with him. Even though I was in nothing but this white lace underwear set, I felt in place with everything around me. As if it was only me and calum in this world.

I pulled away from Calum after a bit and he pouted giving me a puppy dog face. I smiled at that and went and changed back into my loungewear.

"You know I prefer that set in your hand there," he said pouting still. I pecked his lips and replied "Whoopsie."

Being with Calum made me feel like we're a couple, but we're not. I have no idea where we stand with our relationship; at this point we aren't even friends with benefits either.

Calum pulled me into his arms and cuddled with me once I finished my light load of packing. Everything about today has probably been my favorite day I've spent with Calum. He's caring and loving. We can mess around and I'm not afraid of him judging me. I feel all around comfortable in my skin with him and hats not something you can say about just anyone.

Though, all good things come to an end. Our end was Nicole banging on my door telling us I have to get to the airport. I looked at Calum and frowned. We won't see each other for another month and I'm pretty down about it.

He could tell I was uneasy and said, "Hey it'll be fine Carmen. I'll see you soon enough. I promise to call everyday." After that he pulled me into another one of those loving kisses he perfected. I felt like he was going to say something else after all that, but I brushed it off. I nodded at him promising to reply and stay updated with him. Nothing could top today and I hope this never comes to an end.

-

About 6 hours later, Nicole and I landed in New York. Throughout the plane ride I started reflecting on everything that has happened in LA. Maybe everything with Calum was a spur of the moment thing. I hadn't been with someone in so long that the littlest things Calum did made me happy. Calum and I can continue our friends with benefits, but I made the decision that if I ever feel like I'm going to hurt him, I need to let him go.

"Carmen," Nicole said shoving my luggage at me. "You good there dude?"

I nodded with a smile and said, "Yep. Let's just get back to the dorms. I'm extremely tired and could use some sleep." Immediately after that I yawned. Nicole smiled and called a taxi to pick us up.

Throughout the ride the driver tried hitting on Nicole and I found it the funniest thing ever. He couldn't speak english very well, but he was definitely trying his best. He'd say things like "You pretty" or "Me and you out?" The ride came to an end and Nicole gave him his money while I got out of the car.

"Carmen why'd you leave the car!" Nicole shouted once we got into the elevator. "He tried getting my number and almost didn't let me out!"

"There's a thing called 911 Nicole I would just dial those three numbers."

"Still! Remind me to never use taxis in New York again," she finished off with puffing air out of her mouth making her hair go all over.

I shock my head with a smile. Times like these are what I missed these past couple weeks. There hasn't been much time like this, but when there is I remember why I'm friends with her.

The elevator landed on our floor and Nicole ran to the dorm. I traced behind her trying to make the least amount of noise as possible since it was 3am. By the time I got to the door our dorm room was open and I've never been so happy to see it. We have only a month left where we've lived the past almost four years.

I got onto my bed and instantly knocked out.

4k read! holy shit i just realized. i never expected to even get a hundred. thank you for all the love and support. <3