0.4

Calum's POV
Meeting Carmen was something else. She was stunning. I couldn't get her out of my mind. Even though I met her five minutes ago. I'm a little tipsy and not drunk like I intended on being, but I still left the club.

She made everything better so fast. For once, I see myself being early to a meeting! How can I possible meet someone, not even know them for an hour, and they're doing strange things to my mind?

I drove back home seeing as I'd be fine anyways.

I got to my house and instantly set an alarm to get up at 10am to get ready for this meeting. Something tells me I will see Carmen again, and hopefully my gut is true. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not for another week, but hopefully soon.

- - - - - - - -

The next morning, I got up and was extremely happy. I took a shower and got ready as usual. Typically for meeting I would try dressing nice, though I'm taking as it's more casual since it's at Ashton's and he just wants the violinist comfortable with us. So might as well be in my comfortable clothes, right?

By the time I finished getting ready it was 1pm and decided to be earlier then I even anticipated.

Last minute on the way out I decided to bring Duke since I felt bad about leaving him alone after not being home very often.

The car ride was peaceful. Ashton doesn't live to far, but I got a good two Green Day songs from the CD in to play.

I knocked on Ash's door and he definitely had a face that showed he was surprised. What gave it away you may ask. Well, his eyebrows were furrowed. "Uhh Cal. ..You're early?" He looked down and saw Duke on his leash and soon became more confused, but slowly moved to the side and let me in.

"So...what made you show up an hour and a half early. Usually your half an hour late." I knew I would get asked by Ashton about what had just happened, but I honestly didn't care. I feel happy and he can't ruin it. "Honestly, I don't know. I was in a really good mood this morning. I felt like being early. Spending time with my best friend, you know? Also, thanks for letting me leave early yesterday. That obviously helped a lot." I said smiling.

Ashton still looked completely confused as to what had happened. I mean I can't blame him. Yesterday I was so bitchy at the studio and now I'm all peppy and uplifting. I know exactly why, but him not so much.

"Ok Calum. Just let me finish getting ready, yeah?" I gave him a thumbs up and he walked back into his room. Duke was just in my lap snuggling and I was petting him.

"Hey there buddy." He looked up and started wagging is tail and rolled on him tummy. I couldn't just say no to him and rubbed his belly.

While playing with Duke, I couldn't help but think about how this meeting will turn out. I know the orchestral pieces are important for us to keep beat and listen, but it just feels so different this time around.

For our Sounds Good Feels Good album we just got the London Symphony Orchestra to record one day and left. This time we're actually working with them to change things, it's completely different.

My mind is all over the place, but I've finally settled on that's why I'm in a good mood. Also, maybe the fact there will be some new people in the studio instead of the same ones.

Eventually, my mind started thinking of Carmen again. She was stunning. Her light hazel eyes, almost like Ashton's they were so beautiful, just like her. Then her blue ombré hair with the longer pieces of her bangs growing out. I loved it. Then the little bits of makeup she wore showed her natural beauty. Carmen was perfect.

"CALUM!!!" Ashton called snapping me out of my little day dream. "HAVE YOU SEEN MY BOOTS!" "THERE DOWN HERE! MAYBE LOOK BEFORE SHOUTING!"

I heard Ashton's loud footsteps coming down his stairs. While he said "Well someone's not in a good mode anymore, huh?" He said with a smirk as he walked past me. I was close to snapping at him but instead I just tried playing it cool and said "Nah I'm fine just that was stupid."

"Your obviously hiding something, but I don't want to argue. So, how have you been? I mean yes I see you often but it hasn't just been Ash and Cal time recently"

"I've been good. Met someone last night, but as your words said we won't talk about it" I replied and I could tell I was blushing so I looked down.

"Is Calum blushing?.....WAIT! There's a girl. What's her name?"

"I won't say her name, but when i see her again I'll consider telling you"

"Whatever, I'll find out eventually." Ash finished and doorbell rang meaning Luke or Michael are here.

"Hey Ash, is that Cal's car outside?" Luke asked after the door opened. So I'm taking as he's here, but I soon found out Michael and him came together when Mikey said, "Why do you have to ask Luke? I literally said outside, 'I think that's Calum's car, I'll ask if he's here." I swear he's a 5 year sometimes always complaining.

I decided to walk to the door and said, "Yes, I Calum Thomas Hood bassist of 5 seconds of summer am here and showed up before you two. Now can we have a civil conversation. I've missed my boys."

I hugged the two and we sat down in Ashton's living room and talked about our life's. I've missed this. All the album stress and worry has definitely messed with my brain, but I'm finally back.

About twenty minutes into our conversation the door bell rang at 3:10. I'm taking the violinist either got lost or was running late. Either ways I am not one to judge for such.

Ash went to go get the door as us three stayed silent. "Hello, I'm Ashton." He said more and I couldn't hear the girl since her voice was muffled, but I also wasn't paying much attention. I was petting Duke instead and the second she walked into the living area he ran to her, and I looked up and I knew exactly who she was. And my eyes could not leave hers.

~~~~~~

Almost 1,000 words!! So far my longest update. Make sure to add to library and follow me on my Twitter @ Lilianna5SOS. Also double update!! Yay!

Much love , Lily xx