0.7

Carmen's POV
What am I doing. I can't possibly fall for another guy and make the same mistakes my 20 year old self made. I just can't. It's all stupid Justin's fault I'm this way. Wait no it's no. It's mine. I shouldn't have dated him, I was warned my too many friends the consequences. Shit, even his sister told me shit, but did I care. No. Because I was 'in love' and I still believe I am. He may have hurt me, mentally and physically, but I loved him more than life itself.

However, then there's Calum. He doesn't seem like the type to hurt anyone, but neither did Justin. I've known Calum for a day and he's turning me into the girl I was a year ago.

I've been hurt, lied too, and broken.

No matter how much my heart is telling me to give Calum a try, my mind knows that I can't bare the heartbreak all over again.

Why am I even thinking this? It's 4am on a Thursday night. The TV is on low volume giving me light to look across my hotel room and think. That's all I can do right now, think.

My mind is all over the place because of this stupid fucking meeting. All from the stupid boy known as Calum Hood.

I decided to turn the TV off and go to bed finally. There's really no point since I have to be up at 5 to start looking for an apartment with Nicole, but here I go.

- - - - - - - - - -

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Ugh." I stuff my face into my pillows not satisfied with the little less than an hour I got of sleep.

"CARMEN!"

"shit" I whispered knowing Nicole doesn't like hearing my alarm. Getting very easily annoyed because not everyone can get up as easily has her.

She forcefully opened my door and may I say scared the living shit out of me as she yelled, "GET YOUR ASS UP YOU SLEPT THROUGH THIRTY FUCKING MINUTES OF THAT GOING OFF!"

My eyes popped open as I checked the time. At this rate, my eye sockets are going to actually fall out of my head.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm sorry Nicole why didn't you wake me up?!" I asked while quickly grabbing what I need for the shower and running past her.

"Maybe because I am in a different hotel room than you and your just lucky I have a spare card." She replied unamused by my lack of knowledge of these basic things. I mean after sharing a dorm room with someone for almost 4 years your used to it.

"I'm so sorry. I'll be ready in 30 minutes, 40 at the latest!" I yelled out as I quickly got into the shower.

After getting dressed and ready to go Nicole gave me reassuring smile telling me she knew I stayed up all night over thinking and that I'm going to tell her everything the minute we're back. I just sighed and hoped the day would go as quick as possible with nothing getting in the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 516

Hello! I know this update took a while but right after this is published I'm going to write some ahead because I haven't done that yet.

Also I know this is short but I'm trying here.

Thank you for all the support on the book and it means a lot.

Make sure to add to your library/vote/comment/share. It means a lot.

-Lily