0.3

Carmen's POV
I had went out to the club tonight even though my manager had set up a meeting with some band. I don't remember what the band name was all I know is I'm graduating a semester early and my university let me go look around where I want to "set up" to be a musician for jobs.

I was about to leave since it was already midnight and I didn't want to put a bad impression on myself tomorrow. I was only a bit tipsy, but I don't have a license so I had to call an Uber anyways. That was until I got stopped.

"Hey there hot stuff. I'm Jake, and you are" He slurred telling me he was definitely drunk.

"I'm an irrelevant in your life. Now if you excuse me, I have to get going." I said as I tried pushing past him with no luck whatsoever.

"Stay here with me. I'll buy you a drink. I know you'd like that." He winked and it's impossible for me to feel more uncomfortable at this point.

"No. I am fine with-"

"Hey get the fuck away from her!" Some man across the room shouted across the room. When he got close enough Jake was on the wall in a split second.

"Excuse you, but that's not how you treat someone. I don't care if your drunk, it's not right now leave." He said very intimating. Jake was off the wall as quick as he was on going away.  He obviously sobered up real quick.

"Uh...thank you."

"It's no problem" he said and smiled right after. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and got lost. Brown eyes have never been so mesmerizing until I looked into his. Something about them just made me want to look into them all day. I probably looked like an idiot with the face I'm making, but I truly don't care right now.

"Hmm...Hi, I'm Calum." He stuck his hand out and I accepted the hand shake after leaving my little day dream. "I'm Carmen." I replied with a smile and asked, "Maybe I'll see you around?"

"Maybe you will, maybe you won't. Let's see where faith takes us." Calum said with a wink and walked off.

I almost forgot I was going to leave. There's just something about him that's different then anyone I've met. He's mysterious. I've always told myself, 'Carmen you will be with someone who has musical integrity for your instrument you play.' I mean can you blame me? The violin can get annoying to others and I need someone who will respect me practicing for hours on hours. However, I also told myself 'don't fall before you even know him.' But I think that's to late.

I finally walked out of the club seeing my Uber I called for 20 minutes ago. Honestly, I'm surprised they haven't left.

I told him my address and we started the short drive. He tried making small talk but my mind wasn't thinking straight. All I can think of is the man with chocolate brown eyes and a smile that can light the world in fire.

You Calum will be a mystery I will hopefully solve.

~~~~~~~~~

Please give opinions and what you all think so far!

Stay updated:
Twitter: Lilianna5SOS
Insta: calsxbabylon

Voting and sharing is much appreciated!

Much love , Lily xx