1.3

Carmen's POV

Once we arrived at LA, Nicole drove straight to IKEA instead of dropping the two boxes at home first.

"Okay so we need to order a couch, a coffee table, get a TV, and a table and chairs for now. All the little decorations and extras we can get when we officially move in, in January." Nicole stated.

"Let's get going then," I said as we started looking for the small list of items.

- - - - -

Three hours later and we have finished. By the time we arrived home it was 8pm. Though by the time I was ready for bed it was 10pm.

"GOOD NIGHT NICOLE!" I yelled from outside her room.

"GOOD NIGHT CARMEN!"

With that I went to bed so I can be up and ready to go to the studio.

- - - - -

beep. beep. beep.

I turned the alarm off and got ready for the day ahead of me. In all honesty I was extremely nervous to go to the studios. Mainly, I wasn't ready to see Calum again. Everything about him makes me question myself.

Pushing past that, I got ready and was about to head out the door when a knock came onto the door.

Looking through the peep hole I saw the one and only Calum Hood. Well fuck me over and call it a day.

I stood at the door wondering why the hell he was even here for a good minute before I was startled by the loud knocking again.

Quickly and quietly, I opened the door since Nicole's lazy ass was still asleep.

"Uh...Hey Calum. Why are you here?" I asked hesitantly. In no way did I want it to seem like I didn't want Calum here - which I lowkey didn't - but I was also nervous seeing as there was really no reason to come to my apartment.

He looked at me with a smile on his face. Like he couldn't believe I was right in front of him. For a moment everything stopped and all so could focus on was the color of his eyes.

Calum looked away after realizing he never answered me and got caught up in the moment, and me being me, I blushed intensely after and looked at my feet.

Obviously some sort of tension is going on between us, but I flick it off as he says, "I just thought I'd give you a ride. I don't know if you can drive or not. I was just thinking about you that's all."

He blushed as we made eye contact after his speech with a big smile.

I was at a lose for words. No one had showed remotely as much interest me in such a short amount of time. Pure shock is coursing through my veins you can say.

"Sure," I smiled and continued saying, "It's really nice of you to think of me like that. I was about to call an UBER actually since I never learned to drive."

"Well then, how about some day next week we go get your learners permit and I'll teach you?" He said with a goofy smile.

Unfortunately for him and the boys, they don't know I'm actually leaving next week to finish up school and not coming back til mid December.

"Uhhhh...about that. I need to tell you and the boys something I forgot to mention." I said hesitantly.

"Okay?" He said with his eyebrows furrowed. He seemed disappointed, but quickly changed his demeanor to a goofy one and said, "Shall we get going my lady." Bowing his head and putting a hand out for me to take.

Giggling I took his hand and said, "We shall."

We continued holding hands all the way to his car. Lucky the apartment complex I live in the elevator goes to an underground parking lot; which I'm surprised Calum was able to get into, but there was no chance of us being seen.

I felt protected while holding his hand. Though nothing will probably work out, I felt safe and completely comfortable.

As he got into the car, he let go of my hand to do he could get in. Sitting down in his car was nice and relaxing nothing felt awkward. Just normal.

I was looking out the window as he started the car when I suddenly felt a hand grab onto my two that were practically glued together.

"You okay there Carmen? You seem kinda off." Calum asked.

I grabbed onto his hand and played with his fingers while saying, "Nothings wrong. Just enjoying the little things." I smiled down at the knot I formed between our hands.

My brain for the entire car ride kept telling my to let go of his hand and that he's going to hurt you, but my heart tells me to keep doing what I'm doing.

The ride was peaceful and quiet, until that was broken by Calum squeezing my hand a bit and saying that we're at the studio.

~~~~~~

Yeet. I'm getting better at writing lowkey tho.

stay updated. much love lily