1.6

After a couple more rounds, Calum and I were just laying down. I felt as though what I had done was completely wrong. He's put in so much effort to show himself as a good guy, that he's caring, but my brain is still caught up on Justin's actions. He ruined everything on what I used to believe in. Love is all just fake and made up. It's portrayed that was by celebrities as well, so why would Calum be any different? He says he wants to be close to me, but that takes a lot. He also seems like he wants more. When I kissed him I had feelings I had never experienced. I feel protected and loved around him. He looks at me as if I'm going to disappear any moment.

After some moments of Calum just holding me and me thinking through what has happened since the night at the club, I remembered Calum said he wanted a friends with benefits type thing. What did he mean by 'type'? Whatever he did mean, I know I got myself into a mess of emotions.

Calum moved slightly and whispered, "What's wrong baby?" He pulled me further into his bare chest and I had those mix of emotions again. I turned around, gave him a small kiss, and said, "Nothing at all. Just thinking of when we can do that again." I smirked and I felt him do the exact thing. He grabbed my hips and said, "Hmmmm we'll see...Soon though babygirl I can promise that."

Soon enough I was straddling him and I couldn't help but feel miserable for my actions. Leaning my head on his chest and him drifting off to a sleep I couldn't help my thoughts. It's painfully obvious he wants something between us. He may not believe in love, but I've done something to make him fall for me. He's doing something to me as well, but he knows that all I'll be is friends with benefits. Hopefully, things don't get to bad.

- - - - -

After finally falling asleep I woke up to the smell of food. This couldn't be good.

I got up and told myself, 'Just go with the flow. This can't happen. Listen to your head not your heart.' I got down the stairs and saw Calum with two full plates on the table and Duke eating his breakfast as well. Calum saw me and said, "I was about to go get you. Come on and eat."

Hesitantly, I sat down and smiled at Calum. I really didn't want to stay, but I didn't want to be rude. I was also contemplating asking Calum about us only being friends with benefits, but to answer my question he randomly said, "I know it seems weird to make you food after practically hooking up, but we're still friends and I have to bring you home anyways. So I might as well made you some if I was going to eat." I looked at him and said, "Honestly I forgot you brought me here, but it's fine Calum, You're a really nice guy and I wasn't going to just leave you right away." I finished off with a smile not completely lying. There was no way I was just going to leave the second I woke up, but I didn't plan breakfast.

The meal was soon finished and we were in front of my apartment complex. I turned to Calum and said, "Thank you for the breakfast, ride, and last night." He nodded and I left.

Guilt continued to build up inside of me even after he drove off. My phone started to blow up as I'm taking Nicole just noticed I wasn't home. She called as I walked into our apartment and I was bombarded with questions back and forth. For me being the Mexican, she sure had the ability to talk fast like one.

"NICOLE!" I ended up yelling and she stopped, "I was at Calum's after going to the studio. Calm down okay?" She looked at me with a smirk and said, "Did anything happen?"

"Nicole my sex life is not your concern," I said walking past her to go get some water. "So something did happen? Give me a yes or no, or I'll bug you every time."

I leaned against the counter and nodded my head. She then said, "Good the sexual tension between you guys on Saturday was terrible to sit through." At that I practically chocked on my water. She left me a mess and I couldn't believe she said that. Yes, I almost kissed him, but I had no intention of such actions that day. Whatever, she can think what she wants.

I'm now in our little studio with nothing but our instruments and stands practicing. My violin has always been an escape from this reality and I needed it to forget about my guilt.

Though, I was't working today and I gave up going to my room. I laid down just bringing up everything that's happened the past 24 hours. It's crazy how fast things come up. All I know is for once in my life, I can't wait to go back to school.

~~~~~
okay i know this story is flopping, but i have a instagram where i post imagine things. you can follow @/calsxbabylon