0.6

Carmen's POV

Before we knew it, it had turned 6pm and I needed to get going.

In all honesty, the boys are really fun and nice people. Just to think I'll be working with them in about a week makes me happy.

As much as I hate to admit it, I really like Calum's...I don't know...everything about him probably. He's a big goofball and had a smile on his face almost the entire time. To be honest, I really cant wait to get to know him. I feel like us two will get along the most.

As I was about to get into my car after the meeting I heard a faint shout of my name. I stopped and turned around. Calum stood there and I was surprised.

"Uh hi" he said nervously, "So...do you remember me from the club. How I helped you and all?"

"Of course I do, but what does that have to do with anything?" I said.

He smiled and replied, "Well, I would like you to return a favor, of course you don't have too seeing as we haven't known each other for long and you might not want to be put into the public eye and such. Shit sorry I'm rambling, but will you go on a date with me one day. I don't know what-"

"CALUM!" I stopped him because he was going to ramble again, but I smiled and told him, "Maybe, after we've been in the studio a couple days together. I need to feel a but more comfortable first."

"That's fine with me. I'll see you next week. Bye Carmen." He said as he waved and turned around.

"Bye" I said getting back into the car.

I can't help but think about what happened with me ex. This whole relationship is starting very similar to that one. That relationship was very toxic and I thought I loved him but boy was I wrong. I'll give Calum a shot, but I can't dare feel feelings like that again.

- - - - - - -

Calum's POV (this is at the same beginning)

Carmen was exiting the house and I couldn't stop smiling. I felt butterflies in my stomach whenever she would look at me and smile or even ask me something directly.

"Calum...it's obvious you like her dude" Luke said.

"That obvious?"

"Yes, you kept staring at her as if we weren't here. I don't think you've made eye contact with any of us since she walked in" Ashton added on.

"Wait a minute, I'll be right back I need to talk to her real fast."

I ran out the door hoping she hadn't driven off yet, and to my luck she was barely about to get in the car. "CARMEN!" I yelled since she parked across the street.

"Uhh...hi...so...do you remember me from the club. How I helped you and all?" I was nervous I don't know why, but I had this idea pop up as Ashton was talking to me and decided to take a little risk.

"Of course I do, but what does that have to do with anything?" She asked and a bit my lip while smiling.

I quickly replied, "Well, I would like you to return a favor, of course you don't have too seeing as we haven't known each other for long and you might not want to be put into the public eye and such. Shit sorry I'm rambling, but will you go on a date with me one day. I don't know what-"
I was cut off my her yelling me name and then saying, "Maybe, after we've been in the studio a couple days together. I need to feel be but more comfortable first."

I took that as a yes and smiled on the inside and played it cool by saying, "That's fine with me. I'll see you next week. Bye Carmen." I quickly walked away after that going to tell the boys what happened.

I walked back in the house with a big ass smile on my face. She made me feel real god damn fucking happy. I've known her for less than 24 hours and I'm fascinated about every little thing about her.

"How'd it go out there" Michael asked with a smirk.

"How do you know what I even did?"

"Your not hard to catch onto Cal. You obviously asked her out and by the look on your face she said yes." Michael replied. I instantly blushed replaying the scene. 

"Well...not exactly. She said she wants to get to know me a bit before anything. We barely met and she wants to be more comfortable, which I a hundred percent respect."

"Awwww Cals got a little crush" Luke said in a high pitched voice making me roll my eyes, but continuing to blush.

Ashton frowned in the corner and said "But....Cashton"

I went up to Ashton and put my arm around his shoulder and said, "Your still my best bud and we're gonna he friends forever" with a smile.

Duke then came running to my feet and I made the decision to head home. I told all the boys bye and Ash said he'd make a groupchat with Carmen and all the other orchestra people in it for us to all easily talk to all them. I only have Carmen's number because management did all the paperwork and everything with the others before we met them.

As I sat in my car I looked at Duke and said, "What had this girl done to me."

~~~~~~~~~

Words: 929

Sorry it's taking to long to update, but please vote and comment as much as possible!

Stay updated on my Twitter @ Lilianna5SOS