1.5

*Really bad smut warning*

After the kiss everything was smiley and happy between Calum and I, but I didn't have the same motives I thought he had.

I started telling him as we drove back that's I don't believe in love anymore and that I don't think us as a couple would work out in the end. However, he replied with a smile, "Hmmmm I don't either...however I have the urge to be close to you can I know you feel the same, so don't deny it, but maybe this can be a more friends with benefits thing?"

He grabbed onto my thigh and started teasing me, ever so slowly going up to my heat.

I decided to tease him and say, "I don't know you have to prove me that this is what I should do."

"Oh baby I'm going to prove it to you trust me." He said as he started to turn to car in the opposite direction as my house. Assuming we're going to his house I smirk knowing exactly whats happening.

He noticed and continues to tease me even further. At this point, I can't wait any longer.

"Calum fuck how close if your house," I said practically moaning.

"Oh babygirl you're so in the moment you didn't realize we just arrived," Calum said and got out of the car.

Impatiently tapping my foot, I waited for Calum to unlock the door.

Once inside he threw me against the wall and whispered, "Tonight is all about you princess don't try anything to risky."

I moaned as he worked his mouth against me neck. Eventually, he kissed my lips again and it felt as amazing as it did the first time.

Calum lead me to his room and laid me down on the bed and ever so slowly started taking my clothes off. As well as I did with him.

In a few short moments both of us were both in only our under garments.

"God Carmen you're fucking gorgeous," he said while undoing my bra. I moaned at the touches and bucked my hips up.

"Oh babygirl what did I say earlier. In case you didn't catch on to it..." he stopped and went right to my ear again and continued, "...I'm in charge here." He said and started leaving wet kissed until his skilled tongue worked on my boobs. (i am cringing i'm soooooo sorry but this is how i imagined the story)

"Calum enough I need more," I begged and with that he took both of what was left off.

"Tell me if you need me to stop," he said and looked me in the eye. I nodded and he slowly pushed in. I moaned and told him to continue. To say the least, it was the best I've ever had

~~~~~~~

Omg i'm sooooo sorry this will be the only smut i put i just need it for the plot. Also i'm even more sorry for taking forever to upload i'm the WORST. much love tho