Chapter 1: Boys Night

Tin's POV
"Boys enjoy the night! You know the rules 'kay?" I heard someone from inside the house. I then focus again my attention on the can of beer that I've been enjoying. This is the night wherein finally Charles, one of my buddies moves in to the village. We've got invited to their house warming party and having a boys night out here at the garden.

"Where is your younger brother by the way?" I ask Charles who is sitting next to me. "He's staying in his room I don't know but apparently he has been not feeling well since they arrived yesterday." says Charles.
Well I'd like to meet him since he is his brother and will attending the same university I hope we will click the same way that I and his older brother did.
Well I don't click with everyone else I only have five friends that I can consider to be. I was known as the bad boy of the university with cold heart.

It's already past 2 in the morning and the alcohol finally hits me.
"I think we better go to bed?" Martin who is obviously red from too much alcohol suggested. We all nod in unison I excuse myself since I felt the need to empty my bladder.
"I'll follow you guys upstairs, I'll just head for the restroom." I said to Charles. "Which room are we suppose to stay again?" I asked. "It's the last on the right everything is fixed for you guys." Charles responding to me.

Can's POV
I heard a loud thud from across the corridor, probably it's Charles and his friends. I feel so unfortunate not being able to join them.

Moments later I heard the door of my room opening with someone's silhouette on it. He suddenly went straight to my bed not minding me already resting on it.
"Hey! I think you got in to the wrong room." I barked with a sour face. "Huh? Who are you? Move aside I need to sober up!" Tin talk back.
With all the guts and with the assistance of hotheadedness that is engulfing me right now I tried to straighten him up. To my dismay it only got worst, right after I pulled him trying to put him off my bed he hold me on my neck pinning me down with him on top of me.
I can smell the mixture of sweat and alcohol emanating from the guy you just break into my room. I tried my very best to move him off of me but got no luck at all. I can feel his breathing right next to my neck travelling right up to the base of my ear which makes me shiver. Then, I felt his body adjusting now his face is positioned right across my shocked face. I can perfectly see his facial features thanks to the light coming from the outside. All I can say is that this guy is handsome.

Our faces are now only less than an inch apart. One small move from him and we find ourselves with lips touching. Then it hits me! I just fucking kiss someone! Not that it felt bad or so but he stole my first precious kiss. I tried to move again but still with no luck I feel the need to sleep and everything went black.

The following day....
Tin's POV
I can feel the heat of the sun hitting me on the face. "Damn, my head hurts!" I complain. I noticed someone hugging my torso. To my shock I jumped out of bed. Snoozing in the bed is no other than a guy which I only seen today. Then I realize the similarities that he has with Charles and then that's when everything got clearer. He must be Charles' younger brother, but how the hell did I end up here anyway? Well I obviously went in the wrong room.

There is a continues knocking on the door, "Can, wake up breakfast is set. You also need to take your medicines." I heard his mom from the opposite side of the door.
Then he open up his eyes. I was in awe seeing the innocence that radiates from there. "You!! It's all your fault! Who gave you permission to stay in my room and took my first kiss?" he half shouted to me.
"First kiss?!!" I asked in confusion.

—————————————————————————————
There you go! The first part is over. I hope you enjoy and I appreciate your comments. This is my first writing so your insights will be highly appreciated.

 This is my first writing so your insights will be highly appreciated

Plan as Can. Isn't he adorable?

Mean as Tin! Will his heart finally learn to feel emotions?

Lee as Charles. Remember him from My Dear Loser?