Chapter 37: Winter is Here

Tin cannot comprehend why Can did it. He's mind is going crazy thinking of any reason that made Can cheat on him.
With that scene which kept replaying repeatedly his melting wall suddenly began to rebuild and in a pace unimaginable.
His stare is cold
His presence is icy.
His heart is frozen again.
Even Martin immediately notice the sudden change.
"Tin!" He hesitantly called his friend.
He just turn his gaze towards him and just by that Martin is able to catch up.
It's Tin like he was before meeting Can but this time it is worst.

He is puzzled on what happen between Tin and Can over the weekend for his friend to be like this now

Nobody dares to come near him.
Except one, Can.
"Tin, I'm sorry if I got drunk last night." He said apologetically.
"Yeah you did get drunk. Did you enjoy cheating behind my back? Tin hit back.
Lost on what Tin is talking Can has no way to tell how to defend himself.
"I didn't!" Can protested.
Tin just gave him a cold stare.
"Tin is something wrong?" Can ask.
He didn't get any response and he was left there.

When lunch time came nothing has change. Cold and distant. Can no longer endure the treatment he is getting from Tin.
"Why are you like this huh?" Can demanded an answer but Tin seems like uninterested.
Then Emma comes in the scene.
"Tin have you seen this?" She said while showing his phone. But Tin never show any interest nor any emotion.
"You act like a saint but deep inside you are a slut!" Emma shout at Can.
"What did you say?" Can hit back at her.
"Oh wow playing innocent are we?" After saying those words she showed Can what is playing on his phone.
It is him! With another guy half naked despite the cover hiding the lower extremities of their bodies you can clearly see what it supposed to be.
Can is shock.
He does not remember it.

While Can and Emma are busy arguing Tin just left.
Every body in the cafeteria now knows what happened. They look Can with hate and disgust. But none of this matter to him only Tin and his opinion is what he needs to know.

Can leave the premise of the cafeteria and began looking for Tin. The scene in the cafeteria is familiar when he went outside. His video is now spreading like wildfire.

He look for Tin everywhere but luck is not on his side. This does not stop him from finding Tin he remember the rooftop where it all began. Tin must be there he told himself and head towards it.

He was right. Standing in the rooftop while looking at the green meadow is Tin. Without wasting any second he go near where Tin is standing, he must reason with him.

"Tin!" He said to call his attention.
He got no response. From the back of his mind he now know the reason behind the cold treatment that Tin is radiating.
"Tin I don't know about it. You have to listen to me!" He said trying to convince him.
"You look so innocent." Tin began.
Can is nailed to where he is standing.
"Tin please listen to me." His tone is begging.
"You act as if nothing happened." Tin continue.
"You cheated on me!" Tin shouted at Can.

Can was taken aback. Looking at Tin his eyes are cold, intimidating and burning with hate.
"How could you do that?"
"Is he better than me?"
"Is his tool bigger than mine?"
"Was he better at bed?" Tin ask Can one after another.
"Tell me Can, did he rammed you way better that I did?" That was the last draw before Can's palm landed on Tin's face giving it a slap.

Tears began to fall from Can eyes. He can no longer tolerate the way Tin is treating him.
"You were just like anybody else, cannot be contented." Tin began again.
"I regret meeting you and knowing you." These were the words that rip Can apart.
"Tin!" Calling him was the only thing Can was able to do.
He is crying his heart out before he heard Tin began to walk away from where he is standing. Without looking at Can he descended the staircase.

With all the speed that his leg can support Can went after Tin. He cannot let their relationship end like this.
"Tin listen to me! I don't know what happened I was drunk. Please listen to me." He said while grabbing Tin's hands.

"Let go you dirty slut! I don't want you near me again!" Tin said fuming in anger his black orbs are filled with hate

Can on the other hand was stunned. He cannot say a word.
"So you are breaking up with me?" His voice crack.
"Who would want you? Someone who sleeps with everybody else!" Tin said without hesitation.
"You never listen to me!" Can said sounding bitter.
"Well then I guess this is the end of the line." He continue before turning his back and began to walk away.