Chapter 78: Anew

It is already past nine that evening the rain is pouring heavily outside. The cold breeze reverberate even inside of the house.
"I've inform Charles that you are with me. The downpour will likely last the entire night." Tin said to Can who is sitting at the bed.

After making sure Can is settled he is about to leave when all of a sudden the lights went out

It is total darkness.

"Tin! Please don't leave." Can half shouted almost begging. Tin hurriedly went over to Can even in pitch black it seems that his body knows where to go.
Tin embraces Can tightly.
"Sleep, I promise I won't leave." Tin assured his little devil. Can on response began to close his eyes and cuddle with Tin who is sitting at the bed next to him.
As Can cuddle with Tin, he can't help but feel the chiselled abdomen behind the shirt that he is now holding his dear life. It is just as it was like before he left as he remember. Can traces the hallow spaces that separate each abs from one another.
Tin is feeling aroused by what Can is doing.
The feeling is too sensational that Tin is now biting his lip to contain the moan that is trying to escape. But his hand didn't coordinate. In a single swoop Tin grab Can's hand that is caressing is abs and shove it inside his boxers. Can is stunned but he did nit withdraw his hand, instead he touches Tin.

Slowly the softness he felt is now fully erect by his touch. Tin is breathing heavily while Can continue to jerk his manhood inside his boxers. The feeling is too good that Tin has stripped his boxer and tossed it somewhere. His manhood sprung from the restriction and now Can has grab it fully.
Tin guide Can and motion him to give him some head. Like being under a hypnosis Can obeyed without any sign of restriction or hesitation. He gave in.

Can lick the tip of Tin's manhood.
He can taste the sweet essence that is forming at the slit. His free hand play with his two hanging balls. Tin's eyes are shut as Can began to devour is tool. He can feel the tongue running in his head, making it wet with saliva.
Then Can began to feast on the long shaft as his other hand continue to jerk on it.
Tin's size is no joke but Can manages to give Tin the pleasure that he is has been deprived for quite a long time now. Can's head move up and down while his tongue swirl on the head.

"Urghhhh! Can!! I'm close. Faaasssteerrr!" Tin pleaded as his moan continue to fill the room and his breathing got laboured. Can continue with an increased in his pacing. Soon Tin's feet straighten his junk pulsate and then a hot liquid squirt on Can's mouth repeatedly.

Can is still holding Tin's head inside his mouth licking it when the light suddenly went back.
Tin look at him while Can felt awkward. He smiled at Can, he can't believe that they have done it.
Can's face is too red in embarrassment. Quickly, Can buried his face in the pile of pillows that is waiting next to them.

Can is too embarrassed.
"No need to be shy about it. We did this couple of times already." Tin explained to Can who refuses to let go of the pillow that is hiding his ripen face.
Instead of listening Can throws the pillows all the way to Tin's smiling face. Tin dodges every one of them, then he stand up on the bed and walk straight right to where Can is hiding his face.
"Can. Look at me. I am all yours, you may be forgetting but I know deep inside your body knows who I am." Tin reasoned to him but stubborn as always Can just never listen to him.
Tin pull him up but Can now kneels in front of Tin with his manhood dangling just few inches away from his face.
"Let me take to the place where the two of us can only reach." Tin said as he pull Can's head closer, his hands are once more grabbing Tin's erection.

Jerking it again, Can felt how slippery Tin's erection is. He gulp seeing how hard it is despite Tin having his release already.
"Let me take you Can." Tin said as he remove his shirt and toss it away. Then he also kneel levelling to Can and began kissing him. Slowly but passionately.
Can moan under Tin's kisses.
The hemp of his shirt lifted and Tin can now see the body he has been dying for.
"You never fail to impress me whenever I see you naked like now." Tin complimented.
With the rumbling thunder and a rain pouring heavily the only sound that can be heard is the sound their bodies are making upon contact.
"Tiiiiiinnnnn!" Can moanded as his hole get drilled. Tin's hard rod penetrate him like it meant to fit only for him. Few more hard push and pulls and Tin drop on top of Can after making his release.

Both of them are panting

"You are amazingly good at this." Tin said as he pull himself out.
Tin is looking at Can who is still catching his breath when Can falls asleep.