Chapter 4: Bliss

Tin's POV
I haven't had a sound sleep last night the reason is that my mind kept on thinking that loudmouth and the kiss that keeps him irritated especially when I am around. "Did we really kiss?" I said to myself, I really can't remember about it. I find myself smiling just thinking about it. Feeling lazy I drag myself to the bathroom to prepare for today's schooling. After all the preparation is done I started to roll my wheels on the street. Just like yesterday I saw Charles with Can just as they are about to close the gate at their house. Of course I bring them with me to school to my surprise I saw Can smiling while staring at his phone it seems that he is too busy to notice that I kept on glancing at him whenever possible. I mentally sigh after I realized what I am doing. How can this loudmouth had an effect on me? Is it because he is the only person who talked back at me without hesitation? Is he not afraid of me? Or probably he has the guts because he knows that he has his brother to back him up? Yes that could be why, not that I will bully him.
"Your brother seems to be in a good mood." I said without thinking. My statement immediately caught the older brother's attention. "He is, I think he already had his friends." He said. After arriving at school I saw Coby, Martin and Nathan waiting for us in the usual parking spot.
"Guess what, our friend Tin here is already a grown up!" He exclaimed. "Did you know that he is concern on why my brother seems to be on good mood when we are riding on his wheels." He continued which trigger a collective teasing from the boys. "That my friend calls for a celebration." Nathan said to my disbelief. "Yes it is!" Martin in short but affirmative tone. "I never thought that a guy would trigger you? You swinging that way? Hahaha!!" Coby being the careless fool. "What are you saying? It is nothing like that." I said to my defense.

Can's POV
He thinks that I haven't notice him glancing at me? I am actually reading something on my phone not having a conversation at all. Something is strange at him, he seems to be tired and sleepless because of the dark circles forming around his eyes. After arriving at school I quickly said my thanks and went to my class.
I saw Renz already sitting on his chair in a dream gaze. "Hey! What's up did something happen you seem to be on cloud nine?" I ask him. "Hmm...I think I'm in love!" He said happily. I wanted to ask him more but our professor already came in cutting down our conversation.

Renz POV
While on my way home yesterday I decided to stop at a coffee shop to buy a drink. I sit on one of the tables while waiting for my drink. Just as when I am about to turn to get my drink I bumped into someone and his beverage got spilled on my clothes. "Are you ok? I'm sorry I didn't saw you coming." He said and I told him that it is ok. Luckily I am on my home and almost at our house. After getting a tissue from the counter he quickly tend to my clothing, I don't know why but I got turned on whenever he hits the spot near my nipple. I had the opportunity to look at him better. He is tall, with fair complexion and alluring eyes. Like in those cliches wherein the protagonist falls in love at first sight. I know that moment that I like him.

Tin's POV
Lunch time came and we are waiting for Can to join us. His brother insist that he will join us to lunch poor Can is left but to say yes. Moments later I saw can walking like usual. The moment he saw me his facial expression change instantly. Am I that displeasing to him? Can he not act that we are ok for acquaintance sake? So lunch was silent we focus on eating and I notice how Can is a foodie. He is like tomorrow will not come anymore which made me chuckle to myself. I excuse myself when my phone rang. Just as when I am about to return I saw can walk in to the CR near the cafeteria. I don't know what got into me but my feet walks on it's own heading for where Can is. "Loudmouth!" I said to get his attention. "What do you want?!" He said "Chill!" I said back. I put my most intimidating look. I saw the sudden change on his face. I walk near him until his back is glued at the wall. "You told me that I kiss you right? Well why not I do it again? This time I will know for sure." I tease him "Are you crazy?" He shot back at me. I place my face right next to his head he is now pinned down against the wall. "What do you think you can fight back? You don't stand a chance!" I mentally slap my face I shouldn't have done this. I can now smell the fragrant of his perfume which is turning me on! This can't be, I quickly back down but too late my boner is now noticeable and Can does not miss it. "Look what we have here! Did you get aroused just by inhaling on my neck?" He said and left me.

 "Look what we have here! Did you get aroused just by inhaling on my neck?" He said and left me