Chapter 27: Round 2

Lucas is trying to figure out what's going on with his mind right now. He knows that he likes Can but he is now conflicted as to why he has to kiss the older brother and he likes it.
He is wandering carelessly without any destination when he spot the most beautiful sight his eyes have gazed upon. Even with patches on his face he is still looking good.

Lucas POVWhat is he doing here? I secretly follow him it's like he's looking for someone

Lucas POV
What is he doing here? I secretly follow him it's like he's looking for someone. He is scanning every corner still looking for someone maybe? Why should I concern myself about it anyway. I tried to convince myself.
He sat near the street gutter probably trying to catch some breath.
My feet like it has a mind on it's own went over to him. I hand him over a bottle that I have not finish drinking on.
"Here! You look exhausted."
His face darkened upon seeing me.
"Come on get it! Look at you, sitting there and about to pass out." I said to blandly.
He look away and then snatch the bottle out of my hand.
In less than 20 seconds he drank all of the contents before placing the emptied bottle next to him.
"You look troubled." I said to him and he just gave me a quick glance and then look away.
Stubborn.
I sat beside him.
"If you are not going to tell me then I'll just accompany you." I told him.
"Thanks for the drink but I'm busy right now. I don't have time to deal with you. I haven't forgotten what you did at the party." His voice is raspy and monotone.
We've been sitting here for quite some time now and still silence envelopes us.
"Urgghh!" I said to myself, cannot stand this silent treatment of his as if I don't exist.
I stand up and fix myself and without asking his permission I grab his hand and pull him up.
"What the hell is your problem!" He shout at me.
I did not answer him instead I drag him.
At first he did not repel me for dragging him but that moment was short lived because now we find ourselves in a heated argument.
"Who told you to drag me like that!"
"Well I don't need anybody's permission." I hit back.
"You are impossible!" He turn his back at me and about to live when I force him to face me again.
"Haven't you learn from the first time that turning your back just like that is not gonna work." I smirk at him.
Then a fist landed on my face.
Wow he just punch me in the middle of a crowd.
"What is that for?!!!" I asked him shouting.
"That is for being an asshole every time our paths cross." He said in a smirk.
People are now looking at us.
I had enough of his attitude.
I grab his shirt pulling him towards me and kiss him.
His eyes bulged from their sockets after he realized what just happened.
He pushes me away.
"Serves you right." I said to him loud enough for our ears to hear.
Then the crowd went crazy! They started clapping and cheering. I think they got the wrong idea.
Charles eyes are now filled with hate and frustration. I'm dead! Before he can react I pull him away. The onlookers went even more frantic.
We are now at a fair distance when I stop dragging him. Then he hold my shoulder making me face him and then another fist.
"Are you out of your mind!" I said wincing in pain.
"That is not enough for the trouble you brought forth today!" He went berserk.
He turn his back and started walking away.
I grab him and kiss him.
I grip at his arms to restrain him while I continue kissing him. Then I felt his lips move against mine he is kissing me back.
Satisfied, I break our kiss and then another fist from the right. I fell down.
"Is your childhood dream is to become a boxer!" I said to him can't believe that I got punch thrice and was not able to hit back.
I stand up we are looking at each other intently the distance between us is getting shorter every passing second. I just encase him on a tight hug. Being born stubborn he resist so I tighten my arms around him until I felt him calm down.
"You are impossible." He said.
"You never learn." I talk back.
"I need to go." His eyes are no longer fierce but worried.
"Where?" I ask him.
"None of your business." He really is stubborn.
"Then let's find what you seek together." I hold his hand and half drag him towards nowhere to find what or who he is after. He doesn't resist this time.
I felt his hands hold mine tighter.
Smile form on my face.