Chapter 65: Tom

Can still cannot believe it.
Tom was the one who's behind his kidnapping. The same Tom he befriended, became his companion and shoulder to lean on when he was in Australia.
His only friend back there.

Who is Tom?

Full Name: HRH Prince Thomas Gregory Matthew WattsAge: 21 years oldProfession: Commercial Pilot/Royal Airforce Captain (Reserve)Hobbies: Surfing, Swimming and Diving

Age: 21 years old
Profession: Commercial Pilot/Royal Airforce Captain (Reserve)
Hobbies: Surfing, Swimming and Diving

Flashback when Can arrived in Australia

Can is alone, wandering in the airport.
His face is dull with sadness while he pushes his cart in the tiled floor of the airport. His eyes are still puffy with dark circles around them. Determined Can walk towards the exit and book himself for a grab car.

His ride towards the dormitory isn't that long. The cold breeze frosted his skin and made his lips chapped. Can has never been in a place so cold especially it's winter season.

"Welcome to Grandeur University"

Can read the signage. For a moment he forgotten the loneliness he is feeling after seeing how majestic this place is! He cannot fathom how he's parents was able to send him here it must be costly.

"Uhm! Hello! Excuse me, I am a new student!" Can said to the guard that man the front gate if the school.
"Oh hello there young man! May I have your registration form?" Can handed over his registration form to the man on duty. He checks something on his computer screen before returning his attention to Can.
"Here you go. Please proceed to waiting shed eight that is the one closes to the gate. Someone will pick you up from there and will bring you to your dormitory. Welcome to Grandeur University!"

Can did as he is instructed. Not to long a coaster stop by in front of him, fetch his luggages and stoke it on the luggage compartments. He notice several other students on the coaster.

The guide inside the coaster, ask them to look at the personal new student pamphlet. She gives them pointers and brief orientation about the school. It will give them all the information they will need including the dorm number, the one time passcode for the locker, schedule of classes and other stuff that he will need prior to the school opening.

The next day, Can woke up early and start to prepare the things he will need for his first day of school.
He look into his schedule for the day.
It is a busy day for him.
When he step outside the dormitory, he saw a collective group of girls giggling as if they are worms bathe in salt. Can ignore the commotion and continue walking towards the gymnasium wherein the orientation will be held.

The orientation went smooth.
Can decided to eat at the school cafeteria.
When he arrive it is bustling with students already. After he bought his food he decided to stay at the rooftop.

Rooftop.
Then he remembered Tin, tears began to fall.
"Why are you crying? Here take this handkerchief." Can wiped the tears first before looking at the person who is standing next to him.
"Thank you! I just missed my family that's all." Can responded to the guy who is looking at him.
"I am Thomas but you can call me Tom." The boy raise his hand towards Can.
"Can Marquez!" He introduced himself.

Tom is tall, with black irises, he is lean but well built.
"Everything will be okay. We all missed our families here." Tom said as he gesture an ok sigh with his hands.

Can felt relieved somehow the people at his new school aren't that bad or snobbish, although he misses his old school and Renz

"Come with me." Tom said and he began dragging Can without telling him where. When they reach the exit of the building Can heard gasps and screams.

"Ahhhhhhh! It's the prince!" One of the girl with blond hair squealed. Suddenly all of the attention is focused on them. But Tom did not care he continue dragging Can. Then he heard some murmur as they pass the group of students.

"Who is he? Why is the prince with him?" Of course they are referring to Can. But Can is wondering why they call him prince.

When Tom stopped Can was amazed how big the swimming pool is! It is actually an olympic size swimming pool with complete amenities.

"What are we doing here?" Can ask Tom.
"Whenever I feel lonely I go for a swim it helps me calm down." Tom answered.
"But I don't know how to swim! Besides I don't have anything to wear that is suitable for swimming." Can explained. Tom smile.
"I can teach you! For now let's just dip our feet on the pool." Tom said as he began to remove his shoes and fold his pants up. Can did the same. Tom was right the coldness of the pool is soothing.

They stayed their for quite some time. Since the orientation is over Can has no afternoon classes but he need to claim his school stuff including the books and other school materials.
He stand up and thank Tom for his company. For the first time Can forget about the sadness.

Tom grab his phone from his backpack and hand it over to Can.
"Give me your number so we can hangout again some time." Tom said and Can did entered the digits.
The two of them started walking back to the school buildings. Tom's hand is resting on Can's shoulders. Onlookers are in awe seeing how the prince is smiling and close with Can this is the first time they saw the prince act like that.

"Bye Tom! I'll see you around." Can said and Tom waved back.
Once again the students wonder why Can is calling the prince by his nickname. No one else does that other than the other royals that is studying in the university. Can went inside the building unaware of Tom's status.

Tom smiled as he went to the villa he is occupying.

"I'll see you again..."