Chapter 25: Spell Trouble

Martin's POV
I arrived at the university ahead of the others.
Waiting for them to come I decided to comfort myself under the shade of the large oak tree, fish my phone out and started scanning through the internet.
Suddenly my heartbeat race upon seeing what seems going viral online!
"Shit!" I said to myself.
Not too long both Nathan and Coby is within my field of vision. I quickly ran towards them.
"This is not good!" I told them.
"Yes seeing your face first in the morning, cannot categorize it as good." Coby saying to insult me.
But right after he sees the seriousness in my face he's stance changed.
"Spill it." Nathan urging me to blurt it out.
But instead I let them see it with their own eyes.
"What the hell!" Coby said cannot believe what he just saw.
"This is serious trouble if Can sees it!" Nathan now aware of the brewing problem.
I immediately call Tin.
"Tin code red for you! Get your fat ass over here now!" With that he end the call. Another couple of minutes we see Tin running as fast as his legs can support him.
Right after he arrives, we saw glances and murmur in our surroundings.
This is far worse than I thought.
"Martin! Tell me what is this code red for me." Tin told me trying to catch his breath.
I show him the onslaught that he is about to face.

It was him and her childhood friend Emma.
"Fuck!"
That is all that he can say after seeing it.
"Did Can already know about this?" Coby said in a worried tone.
"I doubt, if he does he should have contacted Tin knowing Can." Nathan told us trying to analyze the situation.
"We must inform Charles, he can help us with how to deal with it before he finds out!" I told them.
We all agreed and sent a message to Charles.
"Damn pick up your phone Charles!" Coby trying to contact him.
"Martin, can you report that page? We need to stop it from spreading." Nathan instructed me which I immediately comply.
We did what needs to be done we reported the page and hopefully they will turn it down but the real problem is still ahead of us.
If Can finds out Tin will need all his convincing power to work on Can. Not only that possibility is that Charles will be one of his problem he needs to explain everything so he can help us.
Uneasiness is now plastered on Tin's face.
Any moment from now he may face an enraged Can shouting his lungs out of him.
"When did all of this happen?" I ask Tin.
"It was last Thursday, they visited us since they are asking if my nephew can be the endorser for their food stalls. She ask me if I can help her carry some goodies they brought for us. After that we sat to rest and talk. But I swear nothing happen, we were just catching up." Tin told us in full narrative.
"I see."
"But who snapped that photo?" Coby ask.
"Probably someone who knows Tin somehow bypass on and took a photo of that moment." Nathan trying to provide us with a gist of what could transpire.

Can's POV
I am currently riding with Charles with his face now patched up. Obviously he got into a fight that's why he has those wound and bruises.
Suddenly my phone starts receiving notifications one after another. I tried to ignore it at first but it keeps coming on.
I grab my phone and check what the ruckus is all about.
Shock.
That is the word to describe me right now.
I got to many mentions.
I decided to check on one of them and my world came crushing down.
It was a picture of Tin with another girl.
Judging from the position they are about to kiss each other.
It can't be.
Tin will not do this.
I know him.
I control the tears that wanted to escape my eyes.
I need to see and confirm things with him.
Arriving at school a hurriedly went to the benches where they usually wait for their classes to start.
"Tin." I called him.
"Care to explain what this means?" I told him waiting for him to answer.
"Look Can I swear I did not cheat behind your back" he said trying to convince me with his words.
"Is this true?"
"Can please let's talk privately." Panic is now seen on Tin.
"Answer me!!!" I shout at him.
He is about to answer when someone call his name.
"Tin!" It's her.
They know each other.
Then the tears started to fall.
I started running away.