Chapter 59: Preparations - Shoot

Can's POV
"I'm getting married!" I exclaimed in happiness as I announce Renz my upcoming wedding while rolling back and forth here on top of my bed.
He just laugh at me on the other line before saying that he is coming and then end our conversation.

It's been a week since the announcement has been made to the public and now I need to fix myself to meet up with Tin for our prenuptial photo shoot.
I was told everything is ready from the set to props and even the wardrobes that we will be wearing has been prepared. All that is left and the most important is that we appear on the scheduled date which happens to be today. This is getting exciting! I wonder how it will felt being married.

I packed some personal things that I may need for the day and at the moment playing on my phone when a car stops at the front gate of our house. Must be Tin! I hurriedly went down and my instinct is correct it is him.

He greeted me and peck me on my lips.
"Are your things ready? Shall we go now?" Tin ask me as me run his hand on my hair. I can smell his charismatic perfume.
"Yes Daddy we can go now!" I chanted happily and began walking towards his car.
"Ah! Before I forgot, are you free tomorrow afternoon?" His question got me puzzled. As far as I remember nothing is schedule tomorrow.
"What's with tomorrow?" I answer him with another question.
We went inside his car first before he answer.
"I'll be meeting with Coby and others, I'll invite them personally so I am thinking to tug you along with me if you are available." He answer me and began driving.
"Alright! But I'll be meeting Renz in the morning." I told him.
"That's fine, want me to drive you?" He offered which is perfect since Charles is still not around.
I think about it.
"Of course! Renz will be happy to see again." I give a satisfactory smile.

I can't help but stare at him.
Remembering how our love story started and the things we went through made me realised how lucky I am for having him. Come on every single soul will drool over him yet he chose to be with me. Call it lucky!

Not to long we arrive at our destination.

Before I can even move a muscle he is already outside opening the door for me.
"Thank you daddy!" I said before hugging him.

Tin is such a catch!
Just by looking at him tells it all.

"Stop staring I don't like outdoor sex

"Stop staring I don't like outdoor sex." He said before smirking.
"Outdoor my ass!" I stomp away as we started walking. He cannot hide nor contain his laughter. He is making fun of me! His hand hold mine.

Both of us arrive on a school?!!!
"Why are we here Tin?" I ask him.
He look at me.
"This is our first location, come on they are waiting." He answered before he head on the tent near the school oval.

The photographer and his crew began setting up, while the make up artist and stylist work on us.
The first set is about Tin and me meeting in school! Gosh brings back a lot of memories!