Chapter 21: Mine

Can POV
Tin has finally calmed down after that heated conversation. Good thing he does not let his anger overtake him or else their will be a commotion.
I give him a tight and warm hug assuring him that it will always be him that I would want and nothing or no one can ever change that. I've been like this ever since he enter in my life. I felt him return my hug even tighter.
Then I heard a voice pitch high.
"Aaaahhhhhh!"
The girl continue to squeal.
Tin simply break our contact and pull me away from the scene.
His hand on mine while we are running away it's like what I read in fairytales. Slow motion. Beautiful melodies playing. Then there is his smile. It's so surreal.
We sat in an nearby set of benches to enjoy the food but the moment that we shared is much more enjoyable.
Settling down we started munching on the shawarmas and tacos then dumplings and pork buns.
"You know how much I love you right and that I will not do anything to hurt you?" Tin said out of nowhere. He's still affected about Lucas earlier.
"I know" I said on him.
"Besides Charles will beat you to pulp if you ever hurt me!" I continue making half threatening him.
"Yes yes!" he said.
Full from too much food I place my head on his shoulder.
He adjust to make us more comfortable.
"Tin, I am yours. Trust me okay?"I declared to him.
He then look at me our eyes met.
"I trust you. It's him that I don't" he pertains to Lucas.
—————————————————————————————
Time went by so fast and the exam week is almost over.
Tin and Can has been able to keep their relationship intact despite the gossips and rumors and then Lucas.
Tired from the nights of almost no sleep for the exams the both of them just wanted to breathe and release the stress that has been burdening them.

The two are on the living room with books and notes on trying to focus and study the lessons.
Silence is deafening. Occasional sigh and grunts are the only noise that you can hear.
Stretching his arms upward Can set his back on the chair.
"Daddy can we go somewhere?" Can said to Tin it's something he first did.
"You want to go to a beach?" Tin responded.
"Beach is fine!" Can affirmed.
"Okay little devil will after the exams."

It will be another two more days before the exam week to be over for Can but Tin is already done with all of his exams. Tin remembered that Can wanted to relax so he decided to look for the perfect place for them to hang.
He saw Can fast approaching after the table he is occupying at the library.
If tired and exhaustion can be personified Can is the perfect fit. Dark circle envelope his eyes.
"Just hang in there a little more. The exams are almost over." Tin re-enforcing the depleting spirit of his boy.
"Easy for you to say." Can said.
Tin just pinch his cheeks and mess in his hair to make Can feel that he will always be there for him.
Remembering that Can wanted to take a break after the exam he look for suitable place to bring him.
"Little devil I told Charles that you wanted to go a vacation. They want to join us if it is fine with you?" Tin said asking for his approval.
Can just nod. Too tired to even speak.

At last, the hell week for the boys is over. They are now getting prepared to go on a vacation. Nathan has suggested a good place to spend the weekend and everyone agreed. After packing everything and load it on the cars they hit the street at dawn.
The boys are chatting non stop about their plans for the day but for Tin to be with Can is all that he needs. His boy is now in his protective embrace sleeping in perfect comfort.
More or less five hours of road drive they arrive at their destination almost sunrise.

They offload their things and proceed to the concierge to check the rooms that they reserved

"Wow!" Can exclaimed in amazement.
"Do you like it?" Tin asked.
"I like it very much Tin!" his heart instantly melt seeing the vibrant face of Can beaming with happiness.
They went to their respective rooms to settle and fix their belongings.
Of course Tin and Can are sharing a room together. Opposite to their room is Coby and Charles while Nathan and Martin is right next to them.
Tired from the long drive the two decided to rest a little.

They both felt their eyes becoming heavy. Tin pull Can on a tight embrace intoxicated with the boy's smell as if it is his own personal brand of heroine.