Chapter 54: Payback

Can's POV
We arrived at the airport almost thirty minutes before Tin's scheduled flight arrival. Still, I cannot comprehend how much money he spent for that roundtrip ticket go to waste. Don't get me wrong, I am indeed touch and happy with that gesture of his it's just bad coincidence I must say.

Excitement is brewing on my veins thinking that I can be with Tin again after several months of being miles away.

Charles and Lucas accompany me in picking Tin at the airport and we decided to sit down as we wait.

I felt thirsty.
"Charles I'll grab something to drink do you want anything?" I ask Charles who has an annoyed look because of Lucas who is messing with him since we arrive.
"Lucas will buy for us." He replied. I can feel that he plans to distance Lucas from him. I gave a devilish grin and Lucas wink at me knowing that I will not agree with Charles.
"No! It's alright I haven't decided what to buy yet plus I'll hit the restroom first." I told Charles which made his eyes narrow at me.
Lucas give me a thumbs up.
I saw my brother frown in disappointment.
"Anything is good!" He said with a bored tone.
On the other hand Lucas asked me to buy him a fruit shake which is located on the others side of the airport, he intend for me to take my time so that he can mess with Charles even more.
I just gave him a nod and he smiled with a naughty expression. Poor brother Charles.

I did what I have to, first I went to the restroom then I bought us our drinks. I am stalled on queue since the fruit shake stand is unbelievably flocked by people trying to quench their own thirst.

When I return my eyes widen in delight!

Charles is sleeping on Lucas's lap, eyes closed while his man is playing on his black wavy locks

Charles is sleeping on Lucas's lap, eyes closed while his man is playing on his black wavy locks. As if they have their own world and ignore the stares and giggles they are getting from people who happen to see and pass by them. Some even took pictures of them.
I have never seen Charles act like this, even with those girls he dated before. With the juices on my hand I went to where they are having their moment. I intentionally bought two orders of fruit juice so that these two will have to share.
As I approach them, Lucas notice me and motion his hands on his lips to keep silent. He mouth that Charles is sleeping. I nod as I give him his cup.
I sat on the adjacent bench on their left and play on my phone as I await Tin's flight to arrive.

Then the airport speakers screeches before a voice went on.
"United Airlines flight 775 from Queensland Australia has arrived."
I shot up instantly upon hearing the announcement. I fix myself and look around waiting to see Tin. Not too long a group of passenger began to appear from the arrival hall. My eyes kept checking on each passenger waiting for Tin to appear.
Then I saw him squinting happily as he pass thru crowd the of passengers.

"Daddyyy!" I shout to call his attention

"Daddyyy!" I shout to call his attention. As if on automatic motion he turn to my direction and half walk half run so that he can reach me as soon as he can.
"Hey! I miss you so much my little devil." He said as he hug me tightly. I lost count of how long we hug each other in the middle of the arrival hall.
"I miss you too! How was your flight?" I asked him still being held by his arms, my head rest on his steady chest. I can smell his strong scent.
"Urghh! Don't bother asking, I am still frustrated on what happened when we try to surprise each other. I mean, I'm happy about the idea it's just that, anyway are you alone?" He said. I know exactly what he meant.
"Let it go, what matters now is that we are together again." I told him.

Our moment is interrupted when Charles and Lucas come over to us.
"Welcome back! It's been so long! Hahaha." Lucas said to Tin as they come near us.
I am worried these two never get along and now Lucas is making fun of him. Tin might hit him if he gets triggered knowing he is still frustrated.
But the actual opposite happened. I saw Tin smile at him and then hit him lightly on the shoulders. Did just really happened? Am I dreaming or something?
Before I can say another word Tin spoke.
"Shit! I forgot to fetch my luggages from the belt." Then he run back leaving the three of us.

While waiting for Tin to return I tug my older brother to ask him what happen when I was away.
"Charles, how come they don't try to kill each other?" I ask in a whispering tone.
"Terrible things happened while you are in Australia, including these two being friends and conniving against me." Charles said with his puppy eyes.
Poor Charles, dealing with these two must have been harsh for him but what intrigued me is that they are now friends. I better fish out some details with Charles.

I thinking is impede when Tin came back and place his hold my hands.
"Let's go! By the way Charles, just drop me and Can at our place he's staying with me."

—————————————————————————————
Thank you Hiro_Jiro_ToT  for mentoring me to make my writing more vivid.
Hahaha! 😜