Chapter 68: Flashback - Royal Rumble

Can is surrounded.
The blonde girl is insulting him.
He tries to keep his composure intact and him being a gentleman. In that short amount of time Can is thinking why do crazy girls need to pester him. First it was Emma who successfully separated him and Tin and now this blonde girl is making is nerve tick.

"I appreciate your insult, so if you will excuse me." Can said before taking a different route to avoid the blonde and her mob.
But Can is caught by surprise when someone toss him raw eggs that splatter on him upon impact. Not once, but several times. His clothing is tainted with egg yolks and he felt sticky.
"Serves you right! How dare you seduce the Prince Tom." She said before laughing heartily.
Can is drenched with all those eggs thrown at him.

"What do you think you are doing?" A voice echoed. His deep baritone voice caught everybody's attention.
The crowd is in awe, eyes wide open and cannot move an inch.
"It's...him..he uhm, this guy insulted me so I just teach him some lesson." The blonde girl lied.
"Liar! I saw everything. You dare to lie in front of me? Who do you think you are?" His voice is filled with anger and disgust while he is looking at the crowd with distaste and disappointment.

"Please usher him to the villa, he needs to be tend and have his clothes wash." The guy said to his guards on duty. Before the guards is able to reach Can he ran away from the scene.
Can don't want to be involve with any of them. He left home to avoid being ridicule and judge and now he is being subjected to those same feelings again.

When Can arrived at his dorm his eyes are puffy, nose running and he is stinking with smell of rotten egg. He calm himself under the warm shower that runs throughout his body.
Can stayed at his dorm watching movies.

Suddenly a knock on the door make him break his attention from his flatscreen television. He went to the door to check who is his visitor.
Can's eyes widen in shock, disbelief and fear all together.
From his peephole he saw who it is, standing there outside and waiting is a guy with navy blue cap, with white skin, tall and lean and has earrings on both of his ears.

He knock again which startled Can.

Can open the door.
"Hey! Uhm. You see just checking if you were okay." He said casually while smiling from ear to ear. From where Can is standing he can see his guards not to far away surrounding the vicinity.
"Thank you. No need for the Prince to check on me." Can answered. The situation is making him feel awkward.
"Can I come in?" The royal ask for his permission. Can just nod and step aside to let the prince come in.

Good thing Can managed to fix his things the other night if not, he will be embarrassed how messed up his room was. But on the back of Can's mind he still cannot comprehend why this royal wanted to step on his humble abode.
"I am Vlad, how about you?" He said.
"Can. You call me can your highness." Can said.
"Drop it, you can call me on first name basis okay? I will not like you calling me prince or any sort of royal distinction." Vlad said imposing on Can.
"Do you like something to drink?" Can offered trying to be a hospitable host.
"Anything is cool." Vlad replied.

For a moment, Can left Vlad to get some cold beverage on his room fridge and some cookies.
When he check on Vlad he is sitting in front of the television laughing at the movie he is watching before Vlad came.
"Here, have some refreshment." Can said to Vlad which the royal accepted with a smile.
"Thanks! Can I stay. I like this movie you are watching if you don't mind." Can just nod. Well it's Friday and he has no choice either way.

The two of them watched together.
Constantly laughing at every funny moments of the movie. Can felt that his company suddenly went silent. When he look at his direction Vlad has fallen asleep while watching.
Upon seeing how he is position, Can went to grab a throw pillow on the couch next to them and place the head of the sleeping prince on it carefully.
Soon the movie is over but his visitor is still snoring to his hearts content.
He tap the prince lightly to wake him up.
"Do you want to transfer over to the bed? It is much more comfortable than the carpeted floor." Can offered.
The prince just smiled at him and stand up towards the bed.

But before they can reach the bed someone knock on Can's shut tight door. Can told Vlad to just set himself on the bed and he will just who is on the other side of the door.
Little did Can know that Vlad did not went to the bed and followed him silently at the doorway.

Can opened the door.

"Hello Can!" Tom greeted him in delight

Before Can is able to greet him back someone speak behind him.
"Who is it?" Vlad said and his eyes wide open seeing his very own cousin at the door step.

"You!"
"What are you doing here?"
They both said at the same time.

—————————————————————————————-
Thank you for patiently waiting.
Here's another update. Hope you like it!
Happy reading. 😂