Chapter 22: Tug of Can

The sun is out high in the sky when Tin and Can woke up. With their energies recharged the next thing they need to do is fill their stomach. Sumptuous lunch is serve to both of them. You can easily notice the attention Can is getting from the crowd in the dining hall which make Tin uneasy. After they are done with the food, he grab Can away from the eyes that is checking out his boy. He still remember how that Lucas went after Can to get his number in front of him. Remembering it, Tin felt irritated. His eyes look at each person with cold intimidating gaze trying to move them away from Can.
"Let's go swimming Daddy!"
He look at Can and give him a warm smile and hold hands towards the hotel to change.

Can's POV
After changing to my swimming attire I went down to follow Tin who went ahead to bring our things. Making sure the door is lock I head for the pool.
I blush seeing Tin.

I literally drool because Tin looks so sexy right now

I literally drool because Tin looks so sexy right now. Good thing it's just us here in the pool right now.
"Don't look at me like that you are eye raping me." he said which make me look away.
"Fine!" I said at him pissed off.
"Can!" I look behind me then goes shock!
Behind me the one that calls me is no other than Lucas himself sitting at the edge of the pool!

"Can!" I look behind me then goes shock!Behind me the one that calls me is no other than Lucas himself sitting at the edge of the pool!

Before he can even stand, a pair of strong arms grabbed me dragging me away from the pool area.
Lucas run and grab my other hand, I am now torn between arms pulling me at them.
"Let go of Can!" I heard Tin shout his lungs out at him not letting me go.
He ignore Tin and keep on with his firm grip at my wrist not showing any sign of letting go.
"I said let go asshole!"
Panic is evident in my face seeing how angry Tin look right now.
"Can I like you no I take that back I love you!" Lucas said without hesitation which infuriates Tin more than he already is.
I was taken aback by his words but Tin matter most to me right now I need to calm him down knowing that these two are almost in the brink if clashing their fist at each other. Without second thoughts I shake Lucas hands off me and drag Tin away as far as possible from him.
"Can let's go out sometime!" he shout back.
Upon reaching our room I try to convince Tin to calm himself.
"Daddy please calm down." It seems my words fall on deaf ears. I can see the hate at his black orbs.
"Tin you are scaring me." Then tears roll down at my cheeks.
"I am sorry." I saw his face soften and his words become normal. He pull me to a tight embrace.
"I let jealousy control my emotions forgive me Can." He said pleadingly.
He wipe the tears on my cheeks and kiss me on my forehead.
Tin has calmed down and dress himself up.
I cuddle with him on our bed. Now he seem to calm down completely.
I messes with his hair and poke his cheeks and blew on his ears.
You can see him getting annoyed but with a smile he is trying to hide and control.

Past 3 pm in the afternoon Can is still snugging with Tin

Past 3 pm in the afternoon Can is still snugging with Tin. His heartbeats went drumming with the way Tin is looking at him. It's inviting him to kiss Tin's plum and luscious lips, peck on his cheeks and lick his daddy's fair skin. His deep thinking got disturbed when Tin place his face on his neck inhaling his scent like a delicacy that is first grade served.
Can felt the heavy breathing that his daddy is making as he intoxicate himself on his scent. Shiver went up to his spine when Tin's tongue trail his neck.
"Can I need you. I'm so frustrated right now with that guy around. Please let me take you."
The boy just gave a simply nod which upon seeing Tin jump at him and place a kiss on his lips. Slow and passionate.
Can open up giving Tin an access to his mouth while his hands slid to trace the hallow spaces between Tin's abs.
Tin work his hand towards the now hardened nipples of Can. Pinching and pulling them which drive Can to insanity. Tin removed Can's clothing and threw it away. Breaking their kiss Tin focused his mouth's work on his right nipple nibbling it and sucking it like a baby which freed his hands only to remove the last remaining clothing his lower body has. Can is now in his naked glory that pleases Tin's eyes. He lightly push Can making him lay on the bed and place the boys legs on his shoulder.
"Tiiiiin! Daddddy!" Were the only words Can was able to muster when Tin lick his behind. He is rimming his hole and poke it using his tongue.
When Tin stop Can took the opportunity to put him on his mouth. Tin moan in pleasure as Can's tongue lick his tip, shaft and balls his daddy is watching him doing better and better in increasing his pace as he move up and down.
"Urgggghh"
Can rides on Tin, his long, hard and huge rod fill Can's hole. He is now bouncing up and down as Tin continue to pleasure his nipples.
Tin is now on top of Can thrusting in full speed, intensity and power. Each thrust electrify Can wanting more lips locked in a heated battle. He continue his pacing hitting Can's favorite spot inside of him. It was painful yet pleasurable at the same time.
Can finally reach his climax, his hot fluid shoots up to his face and on Tin's chest. Smile form in Tin's face seeing he has made Can came. Not far to long Tin has felt himself exploded inside. Can feels Tin's hot liquid explode inside of him. Panting heavily Tin does not pull himself out and just remain on top until they both fell asleep.