Chapter 26: Prince with an Icicle Crown

Nathan's POV
Can ran as fast as he could.
Things happened so fast none of us was able to react.
"Can!!" Tin shouted and heads toward the direction his little devil run off to.
But he was stopped by Emma even before he can even take his first step.
"Tin why are you going after him?" Emma asked while holding Tin in a firm grip.
"Emma! This is nothing but a misunderstanding he needs to be enlighten. Let me go I need to reason with him!" Tin pleadingly said to her hoping that she will release her grip on her. But alas, she did not even budge.
"Tin! You must come to your senses! He is a boy you can't be with him!"
That was the last words Emma said before Tin pull his arm from her and run off to follow Can. In a snap, it seems that TinxCan is no more. Many have witness the incident some has film it.
We all look for Can but no one knew where he went even Charles is now worried sick since Can is yet to be found his phone is turned off.
I found Can sitting alone in the dark.
His eyes are puffy and his cheeks are wet by unceasing tears from his eyes.

I immediately went after him

"Can!" I said.
"Why did he do that?" He asked me. I can see the pain in his eyes.
"I think you need to talk to him and listen to his reason first." I tried convincing him.
"Am I not enough?" He asked me again.
"I think you had a very rough day. Let's get you home? Charles is worried about you." I told him.
"Nathan, can you call Charles?"
"Of course no need to ask about it." He probably wanted some comfort from his big brother.
Charles came soon after I called him. He took Can and held him in a tight embrace before he guide him back to the car. I saw Charles mouthed thank you at me. I just raise my hand and gave him an ok sign.
Then I inform Tin that Can has been found and is now home.
"Thank you Nathan! I need to ho now ok?" Tin said to me on the line.
"Tin! Don't go after Can at least for now. He is devastated. I suggest you check on him tomorrow." I told him so that he will not push his self to Can and make things more complicated.
"Let him calm down. His emotion is too high to make accurate judgment and decision. He needs to rest." He concur with me and end the call.

Tin's POV
I was left dumbfounded when Can ran off after seeing Emma. To make matters worst I was not able to go after him when Emma hold me back.
I was looking for him everywhere! But it seems that he doesn't want to be found.
Later that night I got a call from Nathan that Can has been found and is now heading home with Charles. I plan to go after him, to reason with him but Nathan ask me not to. I listen to him, his probably correct about Can is too devastated but so am I.
I am now here at home below the shower.

Can was very hurt

Can was very hurt. I can see it on his eyes earlier. He is crying for something he should not. I hate the person who took that picture and I got pissed with Emma saying rude things about Can.
How dare she said that.
He is my world. He means everything to me. Seeing him in pain is like taking life away from me. I cannot control the tears. I need to bring him back.
I went to change my clothes.
I need to know who look that picture!
He or she is the reason why Can left me and I cannot forgive and forget. Changing to my pajama I started my search for the person responsible for that picture.
I'll deal with Emma some other tine.
I need to check with and reason with Can.