Chapter 12: Kiss

Tin's POV
I pinned him down against the wall he tried to overpower me but was unsuccessful. I bit his lower lip making a gap and in that instant my tongue explore his mouth.
He then pushed me and this time he is successful.
"Fuck you Tin!" Can said angrily.
He then make a run again but just as the first time I pull him back again and kiss him again. This time I didn't pin his hands I just kiss him.
Moments later I feel him responding to my kiss. It was slow and passionate, he then put his hands on my neck. I hear a moan escape from his mouth. I smile hearing the sound he is making in our make out.
I felt the need for air so I break our kiss. But I then switch my focus on his neck trailing small pecks on it until I find the right spot.
"Tiiiiinn!" He said catching his breath.
I continue sucking on that sensitive spot until i got satisfied. After breaking our contact I look directly into his eyes.
He slap me hard!
"Tin how dare you kiss me agai-"
I cut him off by kissing him again and again.
He is about to say something when his phone rang.
"I'm still at school Charles, yes just finishing something."
I mouthed at him to tell Charles that he will come home on his own.
"Yes, I can go home on my own. Don't worry I can manage. Sorry for the short notice. Okay. Thank you."
With that he end the call with his brother.
"I'll drive you home you can't say no." I said to him imposing with a smile on my face. He just stared me in disbelief.
"Why did you do that?" - Can
"Did what?" I asked back trying to play dumb.
"You know what I meant, don't play dumb at me!" - Can
"Oh! The kiss? I just think that I have to do it. Honestly I did not regret it especially after that moan you just let me hear" I tease him and he pout.
"I need to go home!" Can said to change the topic.
With Can's hand on mine we descended from the rooftop.
I drop Can in their house after giving him a quick peck on the lips. He suddenly blush like a ripe tomato. He said his goodbye and alight the car taking last glance with smile on his face before going in.
I arrived at our house and head for my room to showered and change my clothes. I sit trying to contain the happiness caused by the butterflies on my stomach.

Can's POVI don't know how what to do! Tin and I kissed, no make out and it felt good

Can's POV
I don't know how what to do! Tin and I kissed, no make out and it felt good. A smile form in my face because of the sensation his lips left on me and I wanted more of his kiss and his touch. "Oh no! I'm turning into a pervert!" I mentally said to myself.
Changing into a more comfortable clothing I lay on the sofa in our living room.

Weird feelings envelops me right now

"Tin!" I said without thinking
"What about Tin? Charles asked.
"Nothing!"
"Are you sure? You can tell me everything you know that." my brother said convincing me to be an open book but I won't not now at least.
"I know!" I said trying to dismiss his interrogation.
Going upstairs, I pass by Charles who is watching me in eagle eye. "I hate this side of him." I told myself.
"Goodnight baby brother!"
"Goodnight!" I responded.
Geez! I need to be careful especially with Charles living on the same roof. Don't get me wrong I love Charles, he is the brother everyone would want to have caring, protective, understanding and loving. But I don't know how will he react if he knows what's going on between me and Tin. "Wait, Tin and I, what sort of relationship do we have?"
I lock the door behind me. Staring blankly, another smile is showing on my face, Tin we kissed and I kissed him back. I caress the part on my neck that he nibbled on a while ago. I can still feel the stir of emotion and sensation it has struck on my body.
"I never felt more alive. - Tin"
How did he get my number? One person only comes to my mind Charles.