Chapter 84: In the Middle

The bed is waving and shaking in motion repeatedly as Can move up and down on top of Tin. He can feel the hot, long and hard manhood going inside of him deeper and deeper hitting him on a particular spot that drives him to insanity.

"Caaaaaannnnn! Ughhh, you are so tighttttt!" Tin moan in pleasure as he continue thrusting inside of him. He flipped Can over making the boys wet butthole facing him with knees bended. In one assault Tin is once again ravaging Can's hole with incredible speed and power.
Can on the other hand has his hands in his manhood jerking on it syncing his motion with Tin as he thrust in and out of him.

Tin stand up and pull Can with him so that Can is facing with the wall.
"You are so amazing daadddy!" Can said as he catch his breath.
"You want more my little devil?" Tin asked Can who only manage a nod in response.
Tin smiled.
He grab his junk and point it just outside of Can's opening, his head is brushing on Can's butt cheeks.
"Aaaaahhhhhh! More daddddy! Do it faster." Can said when he felt Tin's rod is started to penetrate his behind. Tin continue to thrust on Can hitting a very particular spot inside that made Can moan over and over.
"Little devil, I'm so so close." Tin informed Can but his movement never slowed down.
"Faaaster daaadddddy! I'm about to come." Can said with labored breathing and his hands continue to jerk his manhood. To his surprise Tin remove his hand on his tool and do the job for him.
"Cominnggggggg!" Tin grunt, Can felt something exploded inside of him multiple times. If his counting is correct Tin had eight shoots inside of him.
But his counting got interrupted when he himself shoot his load on Tin's hands.

Both of them are trying to catch their breaths.
Tin felt so fulfilled seeing how Can is a hot mess and the moans that he let him hear which are like music to his ears.

After cleaning themselves and taking a shower the two of them went down to check downtown Seoul. It is almost seven in the evening and the two of them find themselves enjoying an authentic food called teokboki at Myeongdong.
The area is so lively and filled with locals and tourists alike.

The following day, Tin woke Can up earlier than usual.

"Daddy! I am so excited where are we going today?" Can asked Tin like a kid.
"It's a secret but believe me you will love it." Tin responded with a sweet smile on his face.

Can is amazed.
His very feet is standing at the grounds of Gyeongbokgung Palace. The grandest among the existing palace built during the Joseon Dynasty. Can cannot fathom how intricate the designs of the buildings were. At first Can is standing in front of the main palace gate called Gwanghwamun making fun with the guard on duty who does not move an inch from their post.

As Can continue to explore the palace grounds Tin suddenly disappeared. Fearing that he and Tin got separated due to his absentmindedness he quickly track back the places he had been earlier but Tin is nowhere to be found.
Can is afraid that he might got lost his way.
"Tiiiiiinnn! Where are you?" Can shout at the sea of tourist that happen to visit the palace as well but he got no feedback.
Tears started to form in his eyes.

"Can!"

Upon hearing his name Can quickly turn around.
That voice who just called his name is definitely Tin's. So without any second thought he head on to where the voice just came in moments ago.
Few more steps and he saw Tin.
Standing in the middle of the field surrounded by a number of mixed tourist with a bouquet of  white flowers in his hand.

Can quickly ran towards him.
As he reached Tin's location, a group of guys with guitar began playing some sweet romantic melodies.
Tin on the other hand kneel in front of him, pull out a small box from his jean's pocket and open the lid that hid the diamond ring.

"Can will you marry me?"

The world seem stop revolving.
Everyone is looking at Can as Tin await for his answer on his proposal.
Tears of joy now glisten Can's eyes.
Can started crying. Tin is asking his hand for marriage. It is just like his dream, he and Tin getting engaged. The onlookers started chanting yes repeatedly.
Everybody is waiting for Can's response. Even the guards around the area stop by to look at the ongoing proposal. Nobody dares to move from their position and the musicians even made the playing of the instruments better.

Can is too lost for words.
He is use to Tin surprising him but he is not expecting something like a proposal in the middle of a crowd at Korea's most beautiful palace in a perfect misty cold morning.

"Yes! Yes, Tin I will be marrying you." 

After Can said those words the crowd went crazy.
All of them cheer in happiness while clapping their hands. Tin asked for Can's hand so that he can place the ring right where it should be. Tin stand and pull Can for a tight hug then he kiss Can blissfully. As if everyone had been so dead silent only he and Can matter in the world.

"Thank you Can! You don't know how happy you made me." Tin said right next to Can's ear while he is still hugging his boy.

"I love you Tin, so much."

————————————————————————————-
Finally I can post this chapter already!
Please let me know your thoughts.
Happy reading. 😊😊😊