Introduction.

In Which Jungkook Bumps Into V In The Mall And Jungkook Apologized. Jungkook Went Back Home And Greeted His Mom And His Mom Told Him That She Has An Announcement And He Asked About It And She Replied With "You're Going To Have A Step Brother". Jungkook Was Actually So Happy Because He Doesn't Have Any Siblings And He Will Finally Have A Brother. The Next Day, Jungkook Woke Up Early And Got Ready Because He Was So Excited To Meet His Step Brother. The Bell Rang And Jungkok's Mom Opened The Door And Jungkook And V Both Recognized Each Other Immediately. Jungkook Was Actually So Happy And Excited That V Was His Step Brother Because Since Yesterday When Jungkook Bumped Into V At The Mall, Jungkook Has Been Thinking About V The Entire Day And Night And He Couldn't Get His Mind Out Of Him. Jungkook's  And Taehyung's Mom Said To The Two Boys That They Will Be Going To The Park Nearby And That VKOOK Will Have To Watch The House. Jungkook And V Were Having So Much Fun Together While Watching The House. They Played Games, Watched Movies On The living Room While Laying In The Couch And Ate Popcorn. Jungkook Wanted To Cuddle But Thought It Would Be Pretty Weird Coz They just Met. After A Few Months Of Jungkook And V Getting Used TO Each Other, They Both Realized That They Have Feelings Towards Each Other Even Though They Knew It Was Wrong To Do So.

*Hello Everyone, My Name Is Hyunie. From Now Onward, I'm Going To Be Posting Stories On Wattpad About BTS And Other KPOP Groups... Well This Is Just The Introduction And Hope You Will Have Fun Reading This Story About VKOOK. Make Sure To Also Read My Other 2 Fanfics In Which A Girl Named Hyunie (Not Me) Her Dream Is To Become A KPOP IDOL. She Became Friends With BTS And They Helped Her Debut. Eventually, She Had To Debut In A Group Now So Left The BTS Members But Is Still Great Friends With Them."

(349 Words)