Jealousy.

Taehyung POV.

I Will Be Super Honest, I'm So Jealous Of Jin And Hoseok. They Are So Close To Jungkook And Treat Him Like He Is Their Only One. They Can Say 'I Love You' Easily To Jungkook And Mean It, While I'm Here As His Hyung And I Can't Even Say Those 3 Words. I Need To Man Up A Little Bit And At Least Try To Say Sweet Things To Him.

While I Was Thinking, I Felt Someone Nudge My Arm, I Looked Over To My Side And Saw That Kookie Is Holding The Tip Of My Shirt But Is Still Sleeping. I Smiled Slightly And Ruffled His Hair Saying, "Good Morning Kookie." Jungkook Then Fluttered His Eyes Open And Rubbed Them. Cute. Kookie Then Looked At Me And Said, "Good Morning To You Too, Hyung."

Jungkook Then Laid His Head In My Chest And Asked, "Did They Come Back Yet??" I Looked At Kookie Confused And Asked, "Are You Still Sleeping??" Jungkook Then Looked At Me With A Poker Face On And Said, "Are Mom And Dad Back Home??" I Then Realized What He Said And I Shrugged My Shoulders Meaning I Don't Know. Jungkook Then Got Up And I Pouted At The Loss Of Touch.

Kookie Then Looked At Me And Asked, "What's Wrong, Hyung??" I Looked At Jungkook And Said, "You're Asking Me??" He Thought About It For A While And Realized What I'm Talking About, He Then Hugged Me And Kissed My Cheek Saying, "Good Morning Hyung." I Was So Shocked That I Felt Like My Jaw Is Going To Drop To The Floor. Jungkook Normally Just Hugs Me, He Never Kissed My Cheek As A 'Good Morning' Before.

I Then Ruffled Kookie's Hair And He Went Of To The Bathroom.

Jungkook POV.

Oh My God, I Was Actually So Scared. I Thought TaeTae Hyung Was Going TO Kill Me If I Kissed Him, But He Was Completely Fine With It. On Top Of All Of That, He Ruffled My Hair And Smiled Widely At Me. I Then Decided To Shake Off My Thoughts And Get Ready.

When I Was Done With My Morning Routine, I Headed To The Kitchen To Make TaeTae Hyung And I Some Food. I Decided To Make Pancakes. However, When I Headed Towards The Fridge, I Saw A Note Hanging On The Door Of The Fridge. It Said, "We Will Be Back After 3 Days Because We Have Another Business Trip. Take Care Of Yourselves Well. We Love You.
                                                                                                       -Mom And Dad <3."

I Pouted But Nonetheless, Was Happy. I Get To Spend 3 Days With My Hyung. TaeTae Hyung Then Came Into The Kitchen And Asked, "Are You Making Breakfast Today??" I Nodded. I Then Gave Tae Hyung The Note That Our Parents Left, He Read It And Said, "Well, We Can't Do Anything About It." I Simply Agreed With Tae Hyung. He Then Asked, "So, What Do You Want To Do On Those 3 Days??" 

I Thought About It And Said, "I'm Going Out Today And Tomorrow, Wanna Come With Me??" Tae Looked At Me Confused And I Said, "I'm Going Out With My Friends. You Already Know Jin Hyung And Hobi Hyung, You Can Meet The Rest." Tae Hyung Then Thought About It And Agreed And Asked, "Can I Also Bring My Closest Friend??" I Nodded In Response.

*10 Minutes Later*

I Was Done With Breakfast And Served My Pancakes With Chocolate Syrup And Orange Juice. Tae And I Then Ate Happily In Comfortable Silence. When We Were Done, Tae Hyung Replied With, "I'll Wash The Dishes. You Worked So Hard On Making Breakfast, SO Leave The Dishes To Me." I Smiled At TaeTae Hyung And Just Nodded In Response. I Then Headed To The Living Room 

*8 Minutes Later*

Tae Was Done With The Dishes And Came Up To Me Asking, "When Are We Leaving??" I Checked The Time And It Was 9:23AM. I Then Replied With, "We Are Leaving At 10AM." Tae Nodded And Headed To Get Ready, Probably. When He Was Done, He Came Out And Said, "Go Get Ready." I Looked At Tae Hyung Direction And He Was The Most Hot Person I Have Ever Seen.