Lonely.

*This Whole Chapter Is Hoseok POV. Sorry, I Just Had To Make A Chapter About How He Feels, Hope You Enjoy It.*

Hoseok POV.

I Woke Up In The Morning And Got Up To Get Ready. When I Was Done With My Shower, I Brushed My Teeth, Washed My Face And Got Dressed In My School Uniform. I Then Grabbed My Phone, Earphones And Bag And Headed Out The Door.

*10 Minutes Later*

I Reached The School And I Entered, Immediately Going To My Class. I Entered My Class And Saw Jin Hyung Sitting On Top Of Namjoon While They Are Both Kissing. 'Since When Are They Dating??' I Thought Mentally. I Then Entered Quietly So I Wouldn't Interrupt Them And Placed My Bag On My Seat. Before Leaving The Classroom, I Said Loudly For Them To Hear, "Get A Room, You Both." 

They Both Then Pulled Away And Looked At Me Shocked. "Hobi, Since When Are You Here??" Jin Hyung Asked Between Breaths. I Smirked At Him And Said, "Since A Few Seconds Ago." Jin Hyung Nodded And Got Off Namjoon. I Then Stopped Jin Hyung And Sat Him On Namjoon's Lap Saying, "You Can Continue Where You Stopped And I'm Leaving." Namjoon Then Looked At Me And Said, "Jhope, Please Don-" "I Won't Tell Anyone, I Promise." I Interrupted Namjoon. I Smiled At The Both Of Them And Then Left.

I Headed To The Rooftop Just To Spend Some Time Alone. When I Reached The Rooftop, Before Even Taking A Seat, I Saw Jimin Sitting On Top Of Yoongi And Yoongi Was Hugging Jimin's Waist. 'Is Everyone On Our Group Together Without Me Knowing?? How Come??' I Thought. Jimin Then Turned To Me And Said, "Oh, Hobi Hyung. Come, Take A Seat." Jimin Patted The Spot Next To Yoongi. I Went Up To Them And Sat.

Yoongi Then Looked At Me Asking, "What's Wrong?? You Seem Upset." I Shook My Head Meaning It's Nothing And Yoongi Just Nodded In Response. "Are You Both Together??" I Asked. Jimin Looked At Me And Smiled Brightly Saying, "Yeah We Are." "Why Didn't You Tell Us??" I Asked. "Because Everytime We Want To Tell The Group, They Start A New Conversation." Yoongi Said. I Nodded Meaning I Understand. 

I Then Got Up And I Was Going To Leave, But Yoongi Called For Me. I Turned Around And He Said, "You Can Come Stay With Us Anytime." I Looked At Yoongi Confused And He Said, "Well, If You Need Comfort Or If You Just Want To Stay With Someone, Just Come Find Me Or Jimin." I Smiled Slightly At Yoongi And Nodded In Response. I Then Decided It's Time To Head Back To My Class Because Class Will Start In 15 Minutes. 'I'm Sure A Pretty Decent Amount Of My Classmates Came.' I Thought.

On My Way To My Class, I Saw Jungkook Pinned Against The Lockers And Taehyung Kissing Him. 'Ouch, That Hurts.' I Thought. Without Even Going Up To Them, I Decided I Wouldn't Interrupt Them And Continued My Way To My Class. "JUNG HOSEOK, YOU REALLY NEED TO MAN UP AND MOVE ON." I Screamed At Myself. All Of The Students Surrounding Me Looked At Me And I Continued My Way Without Even Taking A Glance At Anyone.

I Then Reached My Class And Realized That Namjoon Is Doing His Homework While Jin Hyung Is Not There Anymore. I Walked To My Seat And Sat There, Namjoon Noticed Me And Sat Next To Me Asking, "So, Are You Going To Stay With Us During Lunchtime Today??" I Nodded In Response And Looked At Namjoon Confused. "Well, You Don't Seem To Stay With Us Much Nowadays Because Of your School Work, So I Hope You Can Stay With Us Today." Namjoon Explained. I Nodded And Said, "I Will, Don't Worry." Namjoon Then Ruffled My Hair And Went Back To His Seat.

*Fast Forward To Lunch Time.*

The Lesson Was Finally Over And It's Lunch Time. Namjoon Came Up To Me And Said, "You Promised, Let's Go." I Smiled Slightly At Namjoon And Went Along With Him. When We Reached The Cafeteria, I Saw Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung And Jungkook Already There. Namjoon And I Went Up To Them And I Asked, "Where Is Jin Hyung??" "I Met Him In The Bathroom 10 Minutes Ago And He Said He Can't Stay With Us Today Because He Has To Help The Teacher." Jungkook Answered.