Hanging Out.

Jungkook POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Phone Ringing, I Reached For My Phone And Saw The Caller ID, It's Jin Hyung. I Accepted The Call And Said, "Hey Hyung." "Hello Kook. Sorry, Did I Wake You Up??" Jin Hyung Asked. I Smiled And Said, "It's OK. What- Oww." I Moved And Suddenly Felt Pain In My Lower Back. "Is There Something Wrong, Kook??" Jin Asked, Concerned. "Don't Worry, It's Nothing." I Said.

"Hmm.. Anyways, Wanna Hang Out Today At 10AM?? You Can Bring Taehyung Along If You Want To." Jin Requested. I Thought About It And Said, "Yeah Sure, I Can Ask Tae." Jin Hyung Then Thanked Me And We Bid Our Goodbyes. I Then Hung Up And Turned To See My Boyfriend's Face. I Started Playing With Tae's Hair And Said, "I Gave You My Virginity, I Think It Was Worth It. If It Weren't For You, I Would Have Never Experienced Anything Like Kisses, Sex And Other Things Too. I'm Glad You're My Brother And Boyfriend, Thank You For Entering My Life And Bearing With Me. I Love You Tae."

I Then Stopped Playing With Tae's Hair And Was Going To Get Up, But Suddenly, I Felt A Hand Grab My Wrist And Pull Me Back To Bed. I Looked At Taehyung And Realized He Is Awake. "Good Morning Kook." TaeTae Said. I Hummed In Response And Soon Enough, I Became A Blushing Mess. 'Why Did I Have To Remember That Now??' I Thought Mentally. "I Love You Too Kook." I Heard Taehyung Say. "Wait, You Heard What I Said??" I Asked. Tae Just Hummed In Response And Hugged Me Tightly.

"What Did Jin Hyung Tell You On The Phone??" Tae Asked. I Cuddled Into Taehyung's Chest And Said, "I'm Going Out With Jin Hyung And He Said I Can Bring You Along. Do You Want To Come??" Taehyung Looked At Me With A Sad Expression On His Face And Said, "I Really Can't Today, I Have A Project And Homework." I Then Caressed Tae's Cheek And Said, "It's OK. You Can Hang Out With Us Next Time."

Taehyung Then Grabbed My Hand And Kissed My Palm. 'OMG, This Is So Embarrassing.' I Thought. Tae Then Inched Closer To Me And Gave Me A Peck Saying, "I Love You Baby Boy." I Blushed And Said, "I Love You Too, Tae." My Hyung Then Gave Me A Kiss And Said, "Well, Shall We Get Up?? You Have To Hang Out With Jin Hyung, Right??" I Nodded. "I Will Wait For You Here Until You're Done Showering." Tae Said. I Smiled At Him And He Let Go Of Me. I Then Entered The Bathroom And Showered.

Taehyung POV.

I Decided To Scroll On My Phone Until Jungkook Is Done With His Shower. 'I Wonder If Jungkook Is Uncomfortable With Me Because Of What Happened Yesterday. I Don't Think So 'Cause He Thanked Me For It.' I Thought Mentally. "UGH, I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE." I Screamed Loudly. I Then Placed My Phone On The Nightstand And Covered Myself With The Blanket. I Suddenly Started To Get Sleepy, I Decided To Sleep For The Meantime. I Closed My Eyes And After A Few Seconds, I Was Fast Asleep.

*30 Minutes Later*

I Felt A Kiss Being Placed On My Cheek. I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Realized It's Kook. When Jungkook Saw Me Open My Eyes, He Immediately Stepped, More Like Jumped, Back And Said, "You Scared Me." I Smiled And Asked, "Are You Leaving Now??" Jungkook Hummed In Response. I Then Opened My Arms Wide And Jungkook Knew That I Wanted A Hug. He Then Hugged Me And I Said, "I'm Going To Miss You." I Then Let Go Of Jungkook And I Thought He Was Gonna Get Up, But He Suddenly Kissed Me.

I Was Shocked At First, But Then Kissed Back. This Continued For A Few Seconds Until Jungkook Pulled Away And Gave Me One Last Peck Which Lingered For Quiet A While. He Then Said, "Bye, Hyung. I'll See You Later." I Smiled At Kook And Bid Him Goodbye. Jungkook Then Left The Room And I Heard The Front Door Opening And Closing. I Then Decided To Get Up, Shower And Keep Myself Busy Until Jungkook Comes Back.

When I Was Done Showering, I Got Dressed In My Home's Clothes Which Consist Of A White Oversized Long Sleeved Shirt And Blue Sweatpants. I Then Blew Dry My Hair And Decided To Watch A Movie And Then Start My School Work.