Announcement.

Jungkook POV.

Taehyung And I Were Walking Through The Halls In School When All Of A Sudden, Taehyung Locked His Hand With Mine. I Was A Blushing Mess To The Point Where I Was A Human Tomato. Tae Realized This And Smiled Saying, "Well, You're My Boyfriend Now Kook, What's Wrong With Holding Your Hand??" I Smiled At TaeTae Hyung And Before I Could Say Anything, I Heard A Loud Scream Behind Me.

"WHAT??? SINCE WHEN?? WHY??? HOW??? WHAT HAPPENED??? TELL ME EVERYTHING." I Heard Jhope Screaming At Taehyung. I Chuckled At The Way Hobi Hyung Was So Worked Up About This And Said, "Hobi Hyung, Can You Please Calm Down??" "How Can I Calm Down In This Situation?? My Little Kook Is Growing Up, I Can't Believe This. You Didn't Even Tell Us You Were Gay To Begin With." Hobi Scolded Me. 

I Smiled At Hobi And Said, "I Told Jin Hyung, Namjoon Hyung, Yoongi Hyung And Jimin Hyung. I Just Didn't Tell You And Tae Hyung." Hobi Then Pouted And Asked, "What About Your Parents??? Do They Know??" I Thought About It And Said, "My Mom Knows, But My Dad Doesn't. My Mom Supports Me Though." I Then Looked At Tae, Waiting For His Answer. "Well, My Dad Knows, But My Mom Doesn't. My Dad Supports Me Too." TaeTae Hyung Said.

Hoseok Hyung Then Looked At Taehyung And Said, "Is That Why You Didn't Want To Tell Us You Were Gay?? Because You Like Your Own Brother??" Tae Lowered His Gaze And Said, "Jimin And Jin Hyung Knows." "WHY HAVEN'T ANYONE TOLD ME ANYTHING??" Hobi Scolded Taehyung. Tae Just Chuckled Embarrassingly And Said, "Well, I Thought You Didn't Like Those Things."

"How Can I Be Homophobic When The Person I Like Is A Guy??" Hoseok Hyung Uttered Without Thinking. Realizing What He Said, Hoseok Immediately Blushed And Said, "Forget It, It's OK. Plus, Congratulations. Hope You Both The Best." I Immediately Hugged Hoseok As A Thank You And He Hugged Me Back, But Really Tight. Hoseok Hyung Then Let Go Of Me And Tae Hugged Him Too. After A While, They Let Go Of Each Other And Tae And I Went To Our Classes. 

Taehyung POV.

*Fast Forward To Lunch Time*

I Went To Grade 9 To Fetch Kook From His Class Because It's Lunch Time. When I Entered The Class, I Saw Jungkook Packing His Stuff And Taking Out The Books He Needs For His Next Lesson, Which Is After Lunch Time. When Kookie Saw Me, He Smiled At Me And Came Up To Me. I Swung My Arm Around His Shoulder And Said, "So, Do You Plan On Telling Our Friends??" 

Jungkook Thought About It And Said, "Well, I Will Tell Them If You Want Them To Know." I Nodded And Said, "How About I Tell Namjoon And Jimin And You Tell Jin And Suga, Since Hoseok Already Knows??" Jungkook Then Smiled And Said, "Why Don't We Tell Them All Together??" I Nodded Meaning OK And Smiled Back At Kook.

Kookie And I Then Reached The Cafeteria And Saw Our Friends Sitting On A Table. Jungkook Sat Next To Jin Hyung And I Sat Between Kookie And Yoongi Hyung. Next To Yoongi Is Jimin Then Jhope, Namjoon And Jin. I Then Said, "Well, I Want To Tell You Guys Something." All Of The Group's Attention Was On Me Now. I Looked At Kookie And Said, "I'm Dating Someone Now." Everyone Was Quiet And Looking At Me With Eyes Wide And Mouth Hung Open, I Felt As If Their Jaw Is Going To Drop To Their Floor, Well Except Hoseok Hyung And Kook.

All Of A Sudden, Jin Hyung Screamed At Me Asking, "WHO IS IT??" I Was Shocked By Jin Hyung Screaming At Me And Immediately Pointed At Kookie. Jin Hyung Then Smiled And Said, "Oh Good, I Thought You Were Dating Someone Else. I Was Gonna Kill You. Well Congratulations. Hope You Both Last Forever." I Thanked Jin Hyung And The Others Were Still Quite Shocked. Namjoon Then Said, "Well, Congrats. Does Your Parents Know??" I Shook My Head And Said, "They Will Probably Tell Us To Break Up When We Started Dating Yesterday."

Namjoon Hyung Agreed With Me. Then Jimin Came Up To Me And Hugged Me Tightly, Screaming Into My Ear Saying, "CONGRATULATIONS HYUNG. FINALLY, THE SHIP IS SAILING." I Hugged Jimin Back And Said, "Thanks Jiminie." Jimin Then Let Go Of Me And Said, "Hope You Both Last Forever." The Rest Of The Group, And Other People That Heard Jimin Screaming, Congratulated Kook And I. 

*Fast Forward To Home Time*

I Headed To Jungkook's Class And Knocked On The Door. One Of the Students Saw Me And Instantly Smiled Saying, "Wait, I'll Call Jungkook." I Smiled And Asked, "Thanks, Uh.. What's Your Name??" "Bang Chan." The Guy Said. I Nodded And Said, "Thanks Chan." "Your Welcome." Chan Replied. Chan Then Headed To Call Jungkook And Soon Enough, Jungkook Came Up To Me And I Wrapped My Arm Around His Shoulder.

On Our Way Home, Jungkook Asked, "Wanna Listen To Music??" I Turned To Jungkook And I Grabbed The Right Ear Earphone From Jungkook And Jungkook Placed The Other One. Soon Enough, I Realized That He Was Playing Hoseok's Mixtape. Soon Enough, Kook And I Reached Home And We Saw Our Mother In The Kitchen.

Jungkook Went Up To His Mother And Hugged Her Asking, "Aren't You Supposed To Be At Work??" Our Mom Hugged Kook Back And Said, "I Finished Early." Jungkook Just Hummed And Let Go Of Our Mom. Our Mom Then Said, "Come Here Tae, Where Is My Hug??" I Looked At My Mother And Immediately Hugged Her. She Hugged Me And Kissed My Cheek, Then Let Go. Jungkook Then Said, "Mom, Tae And I Will Be In Our Room OK. If You Need Any Help, You Can Call Me." Mom Just Hummed And Kook And I Left To Our Room.

Jungkook And I Changed Into Our Pajamas And Decided To Cuddle While Watching Videos On My Phone. Soon Enough, I Turned My Head To Jungkook's Side To See Kookie Sleeping. I Smiled And Gave Jungkook His Goodnight Kiss And Decided To Sleep Too. After A Minute Or Two, I Found Myself In Dreamland.

Hoseok POV.

'Why Does This Have To Happen?? Why Me?? I Hate Everything.' I Thought While I Was On My Way To The Bathroom. I Entered The Bathroom And Saw Jimin There. Jimin Smiled At Me And Asked, "What's Wrong, You Seem Down??" I Shook My Head Meaning Nothing And Jimin Wasn't Convinced. "I Won't Leave Or Let You Leave Until You Tell Me What's Wrong. Don't Worry, I'll Keep It A Secret Between Us If You Don't Want Anyone To Know." Jimin Comforted Me.

I Nodded And Said, "Well, I Actually Have Something To Confess, But I Don't Want To Tell Anyone Because I Know It's Going To Cause Problems." Jimin Looked At Me Concerned And I Said, "It's About Kookie." "Oh, I Know That You Like Him, No Need To Tell Me." Jimin Said Proudly. 'WHAT THE FUCK?? HOW DID HE KNOW??' I Thought Mentally. "Surprised Right??" Jimin Asked. I Nodded.

Jimin Smirked And Said, "It Was Obvious From The Way You Were Treating Him. You Would Always Sulk And Pout When He Doesn't Give You Attention And Shine Really Happily Like A Sun When He Gives You Attention And Lots Of Hugs. Plus, He Is The Only One You Give Kisses To. You Think I Wouldn't Know??" I Smiled Slightly At Jimin And Asked, "Anyone Else Knows??" Jimin Thought About It And Said, "No One Really Knows Except Me, But Since Namjoon Hyung Is So Smart, I Guess He Figured It Out."

I Shrugged My Shoulders And Said, "I'm Fine If It's Namjoon, I Trust Him." Jimin Then Gave Me A Hug And Said, "Oh, Can't Be Late For Class. Bye, Talk To You Later." I Bid Jimin Goodbye And Decided To Head For My Class. 'All I Have To Do Now Is Be Positive, Act Like Nothing Is Wrong With Me And Try My Best To Hide The Fact That I Like Jungkook While He Has A Boyfriend.' I Thought While Heading To My Class.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1369 Words)