Transfer Student.

Taehyung POV.

Today Is The My First Day Of School Along With Jungkook And His Friends. Of Course, Namjoon Hyung Also Signed Up To Be On The Same School As Me. You May Wonder.. What Are You Talking About, Taehyung?? Just A Few Days Ago You Said That You'll Sign Up For School In A New Semester. Well Let Me Tell You.

*2 Weeks Ago*

Only 2 Weeks Left And The Summer Vacation Will Be Over. Finally I Can Go Back To School, But This Time With My Friends And My Little Brother, Jungkookie. I Went With My Parents And Jungkook To Sign Up For School. After We Were Done And They Accepted Me, The School Gave Me My Clothes And Books. Jungkook And Jungkook's Friends And My Parents Made Me A Congratulations Party. Now, I'll Finally Go Back To Sleep.

*End Of Flashback*

Jungkook Then Came Into My Room And Asked, "TaeTae Hyung, Are You Done??" I Looked At Jungkook And Nodded. He Then Smiled And Said, "OK Then. Hyung, We Will Be Walking With Jin Hyung And The Others Everyday To School Starting Today." I Smiled Back At Jungkook And Hummed In Response. 

I Then Grabbed My Phone And Headed To School With Jungkook And My New Friends.

*10 Minutes Later*

We Reached The School And Jin Asked, "Tae, Can I Talk To You??" I Nodded And Let Go Of Jungkook. Jin Then Pulled Me By My Hand And I Asked, "What's Wrong, Hyung??" Jin Hyung Then Said, "I Figured Out Something. Jungkook Might Like You Too." I Put On My Blank Expression And Asked, "What?? No He Doesn't." Jin Just Giggled And Said, "He Does. I Guess You Never Realized, But The Way That He Looks At You Says Too Much."

I Just Blushed And Said, "I Really Never Realized." Jin Hyung Just Smiled And Said, "He Talks About You 24/7. He Even Feels Jealous Towards You. Remember That Time We All Went Out Before The Summer Vacation??" I Nodded In Response. "Well, When Jimin Was Whispering Stuff Into Your Ears And You Laughing, He Felt This Urge To Punch Jimin For The First Time Just Because He Was Jealous Of Jimin." 

I'm Quite Surprised. I Never Knew I Could Inspire Jealousy In Jungkook, My Dongsaeng. Jin Hyung Then Patted My Shoulder And Said, "Let's Go."  I Hummed In Response And Headed To Class. All Of A Sudden, A Teacher Came Up To Me And Asked, "Are You Kim Taehyung??" I Nodded In Response. The Teacher Smiled Warmly At Me And Said, "I'm Your Homeroom Teacher, Ms. Lee." I Just Smiled Back At Her.

Ms. Lee Then Entered The Class And Said, "Good Morning Everyone. We Have A New Transfer Student, Please Welcome Him Everyone." I Entered The Class And Everyone Turned Their Attention To Me. I Smiled And Said, "Hello Everyone. My Name Is Kim Taehyung. I'm 17 Years Old And I Was Born On December 30th 2001. I Hope We Can All Get Along." Everyone Then Clapped Their Hands.

The Teacher Then Said, "OK Taehyung, You Can Take The Seat Next To Park Jimin." I Smiled And Headed To Jimin. Jimin High-Fived Me And Said, "Welcome, Bro." I Just Smiled In Response And Focused On The Lesson.

Jungkook POV.

I Wonder What Jin Hyung Had To Say To Tae Hyung. I Don't Really Like It When Someone Tell Secrets To My TaeTae Hyung, I Suddenly Get Jealous. I Guess I'll Try To Ask Him On Lunch Time Since We Both Have The Same Time. With That Thought In Mind, I Continued Focusing On The Lesson.

*Fast Forward To Lunch Time*

I Was Packing My Stuff To Go To Lunch Break When All Of A Sudden, One Of My Classmates, Named Mark, Screamed Pointing At The Door Saying, "Jungkook-Ah, One Of The High Schoolers Want You." I Looked As To Where Mark Was Pointing And There Was Standing Tae Hyung. I Smiled At Him And He Came Up To Me Ruffling My Hair, I Then Asked, "So, How Are The Lessons So Far??"