First Day Together.

Taehyung POV.

I Woke Up To The Feel Of Me Cuddling Someone, I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Realized That It's My Little Brother, Jungkook. I Just Smiled Slightly And Decided To Continue Laying Down By His Side. Soon Enough, I Saw Jungkook Tossing And Turning. He Eventually Opened His Eyes And Saw Me Smiling At Him. Jungkook Immediately Blushed But Still Smiled Back At Me. I Then Pinched His Cheeks And Said, "You Look Like A Bunny."

Jungkook Blushed Even More, If Possible, And Hid Himself Under The Blanket. I Giggled And Said, "Get Up, Your Mom Made Breakfast. I'm Sure She Will Be Hurt If You Didn't Eat It While It's Still Hot." Jungkook Just Nodded In Response But Still Kept Himself Hid Under The Blanket. I Then Slapped His Butt And Said, "Get Up." Jungkook Just Jolted Forward And Said, "Yah, Stop Hitting My Butt."

I Then Chuckled And Asked, "Did You Just Speak Informally To Me??" Jungkook Just Pouted And Said, "I'm Sorry." I Can't Resist Any Longer. Ughh, I Want To Kiss Him So Bad. I Then Held His Cheeks In My Hands And Hugged Him. Jungkook Hugged Me Back And Asked, "What's Wrong, Hyung??" I Then Shook My Head Meaning Nothing. I Then Let Go And Said, "Get Up. We Have A Lot To Do Today." And Immediately Headed To The Bathroom.

Jungkook POV.

When Tae Hyung Hugged Me, It Was Like I Could Feel So Much Warm. His Hugs Are Really Comforting. But When Tae Hyung Let Go Of Me, It's Like That Warmth I Felt A Second Ago Faded Away. I Was Upset But Still Kept My Smile. Tae Hyung Then Headed To The Bathroom And I Just Scrolled Through My Phone When All Of A Sudden, I Received A Text. It Was From Jhope. I Checked The Message And It Said:

Hobi Hyung: Hello Jungkook.

Hobi Hyung: Did You Meet Your Brother?? Is He Cool??

Hobi Hyung: Is He Treating You Well?? How Is He Like?? What's His Name.

I Just Chuckled At Jhope Hyung And Replied With:

Kookie: Hey Hobi Hyung.

Kookie: Yes, I Met My Brother. He Is So Sweet, Caring, Kind And Cool. Well, His Name Is Kim Taehyung And He Is The Best Brother I Have. I Thought That If I Had A Step Father And Brother, They Would Treat Me Badly. Surprisingly, They Are Like A Family To Me.

Hobi Hyung: Of Course They Would Treat You Well. You Are So Cute Like A Baby Bunny.

Kookie: Hehe. Anyways Hyung, I'm Going To Wash Up And Then Talk To You.

Hobi Hyung: Sure, Go Ahead. Bye Kookie. <3

I Then Turned Off My Phone And Placed It On The Night Stand. Tae Hyung Shortly After Came Out Of The Bathroom And I Entered The Bathroom. When I Was Done With My Morning Routine, I Headed Downstairs To Eat Breakfast. I Sat Down Next To Tae Hyung And Our Mom Served Us Our Food, It Was Pancakes With Whip Cream And Fruits On The Side Along With Orange Juice. When We Were All Done Eating, My Mom Was Going To Wash The Dishes But I Immediately Said, "Mom, Don't Worry. I'll Clean The Dishes. You Have Been So Tired Lately."

My Mom Then Ruffled My Hair And Said, "Aww, Jungkookie You Are So Sweet." I Just Smiled And Then Stood Up And Headed To The Kitchen To Wash The Dishes. While I Was Washing The Dishes, Tae Hyung Came Up To Me And Asked, "Need Any Help??" I Looked At Tae And Said, "Not Really, I Just Need To Wash The Soap Of The Plates And Cups." Tae Hyung Then Wore An Apron And Gloves And Helped Me Wash The Soap Of The Plates. When We Were Done, Tae Hyung Said, "Wanna Watch The TV??" I Nodded.

I Then Removed My Apron And Gloves And Placed Them On The Counter, As Well As Taehyung Did The Same. Tae Hyung And I Then Headed To Our Room Because There Is A TV There And He Asked, "What Do You Want To Watch??" I Thought About It For A While And Said, "How About A Horror Movie??" Tae Hyung Agreed And I Said, "I'll Let You Choose The Movie Since I Decided On The Genre." Tae Then Nodded And Said, "I Wanna Watch The Conjuring." I Respected His Opinion And Tae Hyung Then Played The Movie On Netflix.