Shocking Truth.

Hoseok POV.

*Fast Forward To Saturday*

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Alarm, I Checked The Time And It Was 8AM. 'I Have To Be At Yoongi's In 45 Minutes.' I Thought. I Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom To Take A Shower, Brush My Teeth And Wash My Face. When I Was Done, I Wore A Black Hoodie, Black Leather Jeans And White Adidas Sneakers. I Then Blew Dried My Hair And Grabbed My Bag To Pack My Stuff.

I Grabbed My 2 PJ's, 3 Hoodies, 2 Jeans And 2 Shoes Plus, My Dancing Clothes. I Then Placed My Shampoo, Soap And Body Treatment. I Also Placed My Phone, Brush, Earphones And Copybook That I Have Homework On. When I Was Done, I Grabbed My Backpack, Said Bye To My Sister, Parents And My Dog Mickey And Headed Out The Door.

*15 Minutes Later*

I Reached Yoongi's House And Rang The Doorbell. A Woman, Probably At Her Mid-30's, Opened The Door And Said, "Hi, You Must Be Hoseok." I Nodded And Smiled. "Come In, Yoongi And Jimin Are On Yoongi's Room." I Thanked The Woman, Which Is Probably His Mom, Took Out My Shoes And Headed To Yoongi's Room. I Knocked On The Door And Jimin Opened The Door. When Jimin Realized It's Me, He Immediately Hugged Me And Said, "Hello." I Hugged Jimin Back And Said, "Hi." Jimin Then Let Go Of Me And I Entered The Room.

I Saw Yoongi On His Phone And I Went Up To Him. Yoongi Saw Me And Smiled At Me, Patting The Spot Next To Him. I Placed My Bag On The Floor And Sat Next To Yoongi. Yoongi Then Turned Off His Phone And Opened His Arms For Me, I Hugged Him And He Didn't Seem To Let Go. When I Tried To Let Go, He Wouldn't Bust, So I Gave Up And Stayed There.

After A While, Yoongi Let Go Of Me And Asked, "Did You Eat Breakfast??" I Shook My Head. "Good, Because My Mom Is Making Breakfast And She Would Feel Really Bad If You Didn't Eat." Yoongi Explained. Jimin Then Came Up To Us And Asked, "Can I Sit On Your Lap??" I Was Flustered, I Didn't Know What To Do. "But Yoongi Is Your Boyfriend, You Can Sit On Top Of Him." I Said. Yoongi Scoffed And Said, "I'm OK With It." Jimin Smiled And Then Sat On Top Of Me. But Was That It?? No. When I Didn't Cuddle Him, Grabbed My Wrists And Placed Them Around His Waist.

I Looked At Yoongi And He Just Smiled And Shook His Head Meaning It's Fine. After A While, Yoongi's Mom Called From Downstairs Saying. "Breakfast Is Ready." Jimin Then Got Off Of Me And Headed Downstairs Yelling, "BREAKFAST." I Giggled At His Behavior And Was Going To Get Up, But Before I Could, Yoongi Held My Wrist And Said, "Well, You May Wonder Why I'm OK With It. It's Because Jimin Loves Hugs A Lot, So I Wouldn't Want To Get Involved With His Life."

I Nodded Meaning I Understand. Yoongi And I Then Headed Downstairs To Eat Breakfast.

*30 Minutes Later*

We Were Done With Breakfast And Now We Were Just In Yoongi's Room Watching A Horror Movie. The Movie We're Watching Is 'Dead Alive'. I Was Sitting Between Jimin And Yoongi, So I Could Easily Clutch Into Anyone If I Was Scared. All Of A Sudden, A Scary Scene Appeared And Jimin And I Immediately Screamed. 'Screw You, Jimin. Why Would You Choose This Movie??' I Thought.

*1 Hour Later*

The Movie Was Over And It Was Already 12PM, Yoongi Then Asked, "So, What Do You Want To Do Now?" I Looked At Yoongi And Said, "I'm Fine With Anything." Yoongi Nodded And Looked At Jimin, He Just Smiled And Said, "I'm Fine With Anything Too." Yoongi, Once Again, Nodded. "OK, How About We Play Truth Or Dare??" Yoongi Suggested. Jimin And I Agreed.

We Sat On The Floor And I Grabbed A Bottle Handing It To Jimin, Jimin Turned The Bottle And It Stopped On Yoongi. "Truth Or Dare??" Jimin Asked. Yoongi Thought About It And Said, "Dare." Jimin Then Looked At Me And Looked Back At Yoongi, Whispering Something Into His Ear. Yoongi Just Nodded And Sat On My Lap. "What Are You Doing??" I Asked Surprised. "Doing My Dare." Yoongi Said, Then Pecked My Cheeks And Got Up From My Lap. 'What Is Wrong With Them??' I Thought.