Kidnapped.

Jungkook POV.

Tae And I Were In School, Walking Around The Halls And Waiting For Jin Hyung And The Others To Show Up. TaeTae And I Came Early To School To Finish Our Homework And Other Important School Work. While We Both Were Walking On The Halls, I Heard Footsteps Behind Us. I Turned Around And Saw No One, I Immediately Frowned. 'I'm Sure I Heard Footsteps Coming Toward Us.' I Thought Mentally. I Then Decided To Shake It Off And Continued Walking Around With My Hyung.

I Then Asked, "Hyung, Do You Like Anyone At The Moment??" Tae Just Smiled In Response. I Then Gasped And Said, "So You Do. Oh Wow, Who Is The Lucky Girl??" Tae's Smile Dropped At That. "Kook, It's Not A Girl." Tae Replied To My Question.

I Just Smiled And Said, "Aww, Then Who Is The Lucky Guy??" Tae Looked Like He Was Thinking About It And Said, "You Will Figure Out Soon." I Just Pouted And Asked, "Is It Jin Hyung??" Tae Hyung Looked At Me With A Frown Plastered On My Face Meaning Why Would You Think That. I Then Replied With, "Well, It's Because Whenever Jin Hyung Whisper Something Into Your Ear, You Always Turn Red." 

Tae Just Gave Me A Confused Look And Said, "It's Not Jin Hyung. I'll Tell You When I'm Ready OK." I Pouted But Nonetheless Nodded. All Of A Sudden, I Had The Urge To Go To The Bathroom. "Tae, I Need To Use The Toilet. Do You Mind Waiting Here For Me??" I Asked. Tae Just Nodded And Waited For Me Outside. 

When I Was Done With My Business, I Washed My Hands And Dried Them With A Tissue. I Then Went Outside And Said, "Tae, Sorry Fo-" I Stopped Midway Because I Didn't Find Tae Anywhere. "TaeTae. TAEHYUNG. TAEHYUNG~." I Entered Every Single Class And Screamed Out Tae's Name, But I Couldn't Find Him Anywhere. I Then Sunk Down Onto The Ground And Said To Myself, "Tae Hyung. Where Are You??"

Taehyung POV.

Jungkook Asked Me To Wait For Him Outside So I Did. While I Was Waiting For Kook, I Felt Someone Behind Me. Before I Could Turn Around, I Was Met With A Hand Being Placed In My Mouth To Prevent Me From Screaming. That Person Then Let Go Of Me When I Finally Calmed Down. I Turned Around And I Saw Moonbin With A Pistol In His Hand. I Realized That The Pistol Had Bullets Inside, So I Got Terrified.

Moonbin Then Said, "You Either Come With Me Quietly Or I Kill Jungkook. Which One Do You Suggest??" 'I Would Never Let Anyone Kill My Jungkook. I Would Fucking Kill You If You Did So, You Asshole.' I Thought Mentally. I Then Decided To Follow Moonbin And We Made Our Way Outside The School And Into His Car. I Then Asked, "Where Are You Taking Me??" Moonbin Just Looked At Me With A Glare.

I Just Frowned And Asked Loudly, "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING ME??" Moonbin Just Sighed And Said, "Enter The Car." I Just Huffed In Response And Entered The Car. Moonbin Then Started The Car And Looked To My Side, Realizing That I Haven't Fastened The Seat Belt. So He Got Closer To Me And Fastened it For Me. Moonbin Then Looked At Me And Asked, "Why Are You Blushing??" I Looked Away And Just Ignored His Question.

Moonbin Then Started The Car And Said, "Well, I Guess You Can Sleep In The Meantime." I Once Again Ignored Moonbin's Comment. All Of A Sudden, I Felt A Hand Being Placed In My Left Cheek And Lips Placed Against Mine. I Didn't Kiss Back Though. Moonbin Then Bit My Bottom Lip Which Caused Me To Gasp And He Took This Chance To Slip His Tongue Inside My Mouth And Explore It With His Tongue. I Didn't Want To Seem Like I'm Enjoying It, So I Tried My Best Not To Moan. 'I Would Never Give You The Satisfaction You Want.' I Thought Mentally.

Moonbin Then Pulled Away And Asked, "Why Aren't You Kissing Back??" I Ignored Moonbin And Said, "Probably Because I Don't Want To." Moonbin Then Let Go Of Me And Drove Away From The School. During The Ride, I Felt Tired. Without Realizing, I Closed My Eyes And Drifted Off Into Dreamland.

*2 Hours Later*

I Fluttered My Eyes Open And My Eyes Were Burning From The Light, So I Shut Them Once Again. I Then Tapped The Spot Beside Me And Found No One. "Jungkook??" I Asked Aloud. "Oh Looks Like You Are Awake." Someone Replied. I Recognized The Voice As Moonbin. I Then Opened My Eyes Once Again And Looked At Moonbin Asking, "Now, What Did You Want From Me??" Moonbin Just Smiled At Me And Sat Down Next To Me In The Bed.