Falling In Love.

Jungkook POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Phone Ringing, Signalling That Someone Is Calling. I Got Up And Grabbed My Phone, I Checked The Name And I Accepted The Call. "Hello Jin Hyung." Jin Hyung Then Said, "Hey Jungkook. I Was Wondering, Do You Want To Go Out Tomorrow??" I Thought About It And Asked, "Are The Others Coming Too??" Jin Sighed And Said, "I Asked Them And They Said They'll Be Busy Tomorrow." I Know That Jin Hyung Is Trying To Not Seem Upset, But I Can Feel That He Is Upset Just From His Voice And The Way He Talks.

I Then Smiled And Said, "Of Course I'd Go Out, Why Not??" Jin Then Said, "THANKS KOOKIE. I Love You." I Then Giggled Slightly And Said, "Your Welcome And I Love You Too." Jin Then Said, "Oh By The Way, If You Want To Bring Taehyung Along, Then You Can." I Then Hummed And Bid Jin Hyung Goodbye. Jin Hyung Then Hung Up And I Laid Down In The Bed Next To Tae.

I Examined Tae's Features Closely And He Really Did Look Like A CGV Character. I'm Obsessed With Him And His Looks, I Don't Know Why. While I Was Staring At Tae's Face, I Felt Him Flutter His Eyes Open And Look At Me. Tae Then Asked, "What Are You Looking At??" I Then Realized What I Was Doing And Immediately Turned My Face, Blushing. I Heard Tae Laughing And He Then Said, "If You Like Me That Much, Then Say So. I Can Give You A Picture Of Myself That You Can Stare At For As Long As You Want."

I Then Blushed At My Hyung's Statement And Said, "No Need." Tae Then Pinched My Cheeks And Was Going To Get Up But I Stopped Him By Laying My Head On His Chest. I Felt Tae Smiling And He Asked, "What's Wrong, Kookie??" I Then Said, "Jin Hyung Invited Me To Go Out With Him Tomorrow And He Said That If I Want I Can Bring You Along. Do You Want To Come Along With Us??" Tae Thought About It And Said, "Only You And Jin??" I Nodded. Tae Hyung Then Said, "OK Then."

I Smiled At Tae And Said, "Thank You Hyung." Tae Hyung Ruffled My Hair And Said, "No Problem Kookie." I Then Let Go Of Hyung And He Got Up To Go To The Bathroom.

*The Next Day*

Taehyung POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of An Alarm Ringing, I Got Up And It Was Kookie's Alarm. I Turned It Off And Laid Down Next To Jungkook Once Again. I Checked The Time And It Was 7AM. Jungkook And I Will Be Going Out With Jin Hyung At 9AM, I Wonder Why He Set The Time For 7AM. Anyways, I Decided To Just Scroll Through My Phone Until Jungkook Wakes Up And If He Didn't Wake Up Until 7:45AM, I'll Wake Him Up.

While I Was Scrolling Through My Phone, I Heard Jungkook Whining In His Sleep. I Turned To Face Him And Realized That He Is Tearing Up And Continuously Saying, "Don't Leave Me Hyung." I Then Placed My Phone On The Night Stand And Grabbed Jungkook By His Arms, Pulling Him Closer To Me. I Placed My Hand On Jungkook's Waist While His Head In On My Chest, Meanwhile My Other Hand Is Intertwined With His. I Was Just Calming Jungkook Down And Whispering Sweet Things In His Ear.

When Jungkook Stopped Crying, I Still Stayed In That Position In Case He Cries Again. I Never Want To Ever See Him Cry, It Hurts Me Physically And Emotionally. I Then Felt Jungkook Stir Around In His Sleep, So I Let Go Of Him So He Can Toss Around Comfortably. Suddenly, Jungkook Opened His Eyes And Looked At Me. When He Realized That I Was Staring At Him For Long, He Lowered His Gaze And Blushed A Deep Shade Of Red.

I Then Smiled And Said, "Good Morning Kookie." Jungkook Smiled And Nodded Meaning You Too. Jungkook Then Asked, "What Time Is It??" I Smiled At His Cuteness And Said, "It's Almost 8AM." Jungkook Nodded And Said, "Hyung, You Can Go Get Ready First." I Patted Kookie's Head And Said, "Aww, You Are So Sweet." I Then Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready.

Jungkook POV.

When Tae Hyung Left To The Bathroom, I Grabbed My Phone And Decided To Scroll Through My Social Medias Until Tae Hyung Is Done. While I Was Scrolling Through My Instagram, I Came Through A Picture Of A Guy That I Almost Recognize. I Checked His Username And I Didn't Know If It Was Who I Was Thinking About.