Meeting.

Jungkook POV.

I Was Shopping In A Mall Because My Mom Sent Me To The Mall To Buy Food And Other Necessities For The House, In Addition To That, Buy Myself Clothes. Now Don't Get Me Wrong, I Love My Mom But Sometimes She Can Be So Annoying Especially When She Send Me To Buy Stuff Alone Without Anyone Helping Me. On The Other Hand, My Father, Well, He Is Not Living With Us Anymore Because My Parents Are Divorced, So Yeah.

With That Thought In My Head, I Checked The List My Mom Made Of What I Should Get Her And Realized I Only Have The Sugar And Cereal Left. On My Way To The Cereal Aisle, I Bumped Into Someone Which Actually Caused Me To Almost Fall Down. I Was Gonna Curse That Motherfucker But When I Looked Up, It Was A Really Handsome Man. The Man Looked At Me And Said, "I'm So Sorry, I Was In A Rush And Couldn't See In Front Of Me. I'm Terribly Sorry." I Looked At The Guy With Wide Eyes And Felt The Heat On My Cheeks Which Declared That I'm Blushing. I Then Said, "No Problem."

The Guy Then Smiled And Apologized Once More Before Leaving. I Was Then Cut Off My Trail Of Thoughts When I Heard My Phone Ring, I Checked The Caller ID And It Was My Mom. I Answered The Call And My Mom Asked, "Jungkook, Where Are You?? It Has Been 2 Hours Since You Left And You Are Still Not Back. Why Are You Taking So Long??" I Replied With, "I'm So Sorry Mom, I'm Almost Done, I'll Be Back Home In 10 Minutes." My Mom Just Hummed And Bid Me Goodbye. 

I Then Hung Up And Immediately Headed To Get The Sugar And Cereal. When I Was Done, I Paid For All The Things I Got, Grabbed The Paper Bags And Ran Towards The House.

*15 Minutes Later*

I Reached The House, Opened The Front Door And Entered The House. I Placed Everything On The Kitchen Counter And I Was Gonna Head To My Room, But My Mom Stopped Me Saying, "Jungkook, Come Here." I Went Into The Living Room And My Mom Said, "So Jungkook, Ever Since You Were Young, You Always Wanted A Big Brother Right?? You Never Liked The Fact That You Were An Only Child."

I Just Nodded Vicariously. My Mom Then Nodded And Said, "Well, To Be Honest, A Few Months From Now, I'm Going To Marry My Colleague At Work And I Was Hoping I Get Your Acceptance First. He Has A Son That Is 17 Years Old Which Means, He Is Older Than You." I Looked At My Mother With Sparkles In My Eyes, My Mother Just Chuckled And Asked, "Can I Get Your Acceptance First??" Without Hesitation, I Nodded Meaning Yes.

My Mother Then Ruffled My Hair And Thanked Me. I Then Asked, "Mom, When Are They Moving??" My Mother Replied With, "Tomorrow." I Then Started Jumping And Cheering Happily Screaming, "I'M SO EXCITED~" My Mother Just Chuckled At Me And Said, "Well, His Son Will Be Sleeping With You And Your Step Father Will Sleep With Me, Agreed??" Just Because I Was So Happy, Without Thinking, I Nodded.

With That Thought In Mind, I Skipped Into My Bedroom, Closed The Door And Laid Down In My Bed. I'm So Excited To Meet By Big Brother Tomorrow, I'm Sure He Will Be Super Cool. I Then Set My Alarm At 7AM And Immediately, Fell Asleep.

*The Next Day*

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Alarm Ringing, I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Shut My Alarm. I Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready For The Day And Meet My Hyung. When I Was Done Showering, Getting Dressed Up And Styled My Hair, I Headed Downstairs And I Saw My Mom Watching The TV.

I Then Said, "Good Morning Mom." My Mom Smiled At Me And Said, "Good Morning Jungkook." I Then Asked, "Mom, At Which Time Are They Coming??" My Mom Looked At Me And Said Cockily, "You Really Are Excited To Have A Big Brother, Huh?? Be Careful To Not Develop Feelings For Him OK." My Mom Knows Everything About Me, Especially The Fact That I'm Gay. I Looked At My Mom With A Confused Look On My Face And She Chuckled Saying, "I Met Your Brother Before, He Is Really The Type That Girls Would Fall For Easily. So I'm Saying Not To Fall In Love With Him Because He Is Really Hot."

I Then Asked, "Can I See A Picture??" My Mom Replied With, "I Don't Have Any Pictures. When He Come, You'll See Him. He Is Really, Really Hot." I Just Giggled And Said, "We'll See About That." My Mom Nodded And I Headed To The Kitchen To Make Myself Some Food. I Grabbed The Cereal And Poured It Into The Bowl With Some Milk. I Then Grabbed The Spoon And Headed To My Room, Sat On The Bed And Ate My Cereal While Scrolling Through My Phone.

*10 Minutes Later*

I Was Done With Eating And I Was Just Chatting With My Best Friend, Jimin. I Have Other Best Friends Too Like J-Hope, Suga And Jin, But I'm The Closest To Jimin. All Of A Sudden, Someone Knocked On My Bedroom Door And I Said, "Come In." The Door Opened And I Saw The Man That I Bumped Into Yesterday. He Looked At Me With A Smile On His Face Saying, "Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung, Your Step Brother. Let's Get Along Well, Hm?"

*TBC*

*Thank You For Reading*

(939 Words)