Punishment.

Taehyung POV.

I Was Out With Jungkook, Jin Hyung And Namjoon And It Looks Like Jungkook Was Clinging Into Jin Hyung And Leaving Me Behind. 'OK Kook, Trying To Make Me Jealous. We'll See About That.' I Thought Mentally. We Then Went To The Food Court To Eat Because We Were All So Hungry, I Was Gonna Ask Jungkook To Sit Next To Me, But He Sat Next To Jin Hyung. 

Namjoon Then Said, "Tae And I Will Order The Food, What Do You Want??" Jin Hyung Thought About It And Said, "I Want McChicken, Large Fries And Diet Coke." "I Will Order Anything Jin Hyung Orders." Kook Said. 'What The Fuck Is Wrong With Him Today??' I Thought. Jin Hyung Looked At Me With An Apologetic Look On His Face And I Shook My Head Meaning It's OK. Namjoon And I Stood Up And Went To McDonald's To Order.

Jin POV.

"Kook, Why Are You Avoiding Your Boyfriend??" I Asked Jungkook. Jungkook Looked At Me Innocently Asking, "What Do You Mean, I'm Avoiding Him?? I'm Not." I Looked At Jungkook And Said, "Jungkook, Tell Me What's Wrong." Jungkook Then Looked Down And Said, "Nothing Is Wrong, I Just Want To Make Him Jealous." I Chuckled And Ruffled Jungkook's Hair Saying, "Kook, You Know That Taehyung Has An Experience With Relationships. If You Try To Get Him Jealous, Something Terrible Will Happen."

Kook Didn't Care About What I Said And I Smiled Saying, "Just Be Careful With Your Actions, Don't Cross The Line Or Else Tae Will Kill You." Jungkook Just Nodded. Soon Enough, Taehyung And Namjoon Joined Us. While We Were Eating Our Food, Taehyung Kept Glaring At Jungkook While Kook Had His Head Down, Not Sparing A Single Glance At Taehyung.

When We Were Done With Food, It Was Time For Namjoon And I To Go On Our Way And Tae And Kook To Go On Their Own Way. Before Leaving, Jungkook Grabbed My Wrist And I Turned Towards Him, He Got Close To My Ear And Whispered, "I'm Sorry Hyung, But I Have To." Jungkook Then Placed A Kiss On My Cheeks And I Smiled At Him Saying, "See You Tomorrow Kook, I'll Keep What You Said In Mind." Jungkook Bid Namjoon And I Goodbye And Left With Tae. 'I Hope He's Going To Be OK.' I Thought.

Jungkook POV.

'I'm Really Going To Die Today, Taehyung Is Gonna Fry Me In The Frying Pan Without Hesitation. I Still Don't Want To Die, I'm Still 15. SOMEONE HELP.' I Thought Mentally. We Then Reached Our House And Taehyung And I Entered Through The Front Door, Taehyung Locked The Doors And I Was Gonna Head Into Our Room Until Taehyung Grabbed My Wrist Making Me Turn Towards Him. 

I Looked At Taehyung Scared And Asked Stuttering, "W-What's Wrong, H-Hyung??" Taehyung Glared At Me And I Felt Chills Running Down My Spine. Without Saying A Word, Taehyung Pulled Me By My Wrist And We Both Headed To Our Room. Tae Pushed Me On The Bed Saying, "I Won't Have Mercy On You After What You Did To Me." I Was Actually Pretty Scared. 'What Is He Going To Do??' I Thought. 

Taehyung Smirked At Me And Asked, "Are You Scared, Baby Boy??" I Shook My Head Meaning No And I Immediately Regretted It. Taehyung Took Out A Blindfold And Placed It Around My Eyes So I Couldn't See Anything. "Uhh, Ta-" "It's Daddy For You, Baby Boy." Taehyung Interrupted. 

I Suddenly Felt My Pants And Shirt Being Taken Off Of Me And I Was Clearly Naked. Furthermore, I Felt Something Being Inserted Into My Asshole And It Vibrated Really Quickly. 'Why Does Taehyung Have This??' I Thought. "Ahh~ T-Tae." Taehyung Then Placed Something On My Dick And Said, "Good Thing That Mom And Dad Will Not Be Coming Back Until Tomorrow. Let's See How Long You Can Handle This." Taehyung Then Left And I Whined In Pain.

Taehyung POV.

'I'm So Sorry Jungkook, But You Need To Get A Punishment.' I Thought. I Then Sat On The Couch, Turned On The TV And Decided To Watch Something Fun. While I Was Scrolling Through The Channels, I Came Upon A Channel And A Movie Was Playing, It Looked Interested So I Started Watching It.

*45 Minutes Later*

The Movie Finally Ended And I Got Up From The Couch And I Realized It's A Remote, It Was The Vibrator Remote. 'OMG, I Forgot To Turn It Off.' I Thought Mentally. I Immediately Rushed To Jungkook And I Saw Him Laying There On Bed. I Shook Him A Bit, But He Wouldn't Budge. I Then Put My Ear Close To His Chest And His Heartbeats Were Accurate. 

I Softly Reached For The Cock Ring And Took It Off. All Of A Sudden, A Splash Of Cum Landed On My Face. 'I Deserve This.' I Thought. I Then Reached For The Vibrator And Took It Off, I Heard Jungkook Whimper And I Felt So Bad. 'He Was In So Much Pain Because Of Me. I'm So Cruel, I Deserve To Die.' I Thought. 

I Then Laid Down Next To Jungkook And I Cuddled Him. I Continued Whispering Apologies In His Ear. After A Few Minutes, I Found Myself Fast Asleep.

*The Next Morning*

I Woke Up To The Feel Of Someone Playing With My Hair, I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Realized That Jungkook Was The One Stroking My Hair. Without Hesitation, I Hugged Him And He Seemed Surprised. "I'm Really Sorry About Yesterday, Kook. I'm Really Sorry. I Know That My Action Doesn't Deserve Any Forgiveness, But I'm Really Sorry." I Apologized. I Heard Jungkook Giggle And He Then Said, "I'm Not Mad At Hyung Though, Why Are You Apologizing??"

I Looked At Jungkook And Said, "Well, It's Because You Were In So Much Pain." Jungkook Just Nodded In Response. "Well Yeah, I Felt Like My Dick Was Almost Gonna Pop Because Of The Cock Ring, But It's OK." Kookie Explained. I Hugged Him Tightly And Said, "I Promise I Won't Do That Ever Again." Jungkook Smiled And Said, "It's OK Hyung."

Jungkook POV.

*In School*

"WHAT?? YOU GOT PUNISHED??" Jimin Yelled, Making The Students Turn Their Heads Towards Us. I Hit Jimin Lightly In His Arm And Jimin Apologized. "But, Honestly?? You Really Got Punished." Jimin Asked. I Nodded. "Well, Nobody Told You To Be An Asshole Towards Taehyung. Didn't You Know That He Punishes Hard??" Jimin Asked. I Shook My Head Meaning No. Jimin Just Patted My Shoulder And Said, "Be Careful Not To Make Taehyung Mad, Especially Nowadays."

I Looked At Jimin Confused And He Explained Saying, "Well, Taehyung's Mom's Death Anniversary Is Coming Soon, So Don't Make Him Upset." I Nodded And All Of A Sudden, I Realized That Jimin Was Looking At Something Behind Me And Looked Petrified. I Looked Behind Me And Saw Taehyung. Taehyung Was Glaring At Jimin And Said, "Looks Like Someone Wants To Die Today, Huh Jimin-Ah??" 

Jimin Was Going To Run Away, But Taehyung Held Him By The Collar Of His Shirt Saying, "Don't Say Anything Unnecessary To Kook." Jimin Hyung Then Apologized And Taehyung Let Go Of Him Saying, "Gosh, I Lost You For A Second And This Is What You Were Doing, You Said You Were Going To The Bathroom. What Are You Doing With Kook, Jimin??" Jimin Gulped And Stuttered Saying, "I-I Was H-Helping H-Hi-m W-Walk To The B-Bath-Bathroom." 

Tae Looked At Me For Confirmation And I Just Nodded Meaning Jimin Hyung Is Right. Taehyung Then Let Go Of Jimin And Came Up To Me Saying, "I'll Take You To Class, Kook." I Nodded And Walked Away With Taehyung, Leaving Jimin Alone.

Jimin POV.

I Was Gonna Head To My Class, But I Saw Hobi Hyung Heading To The Bathroom. I Greeted Him And He Greeted Me Back. 'Well, It's Obvious That He's Terrified From Me.' I Thought. I Got Close To Hobi Hyung And Hugged Him Saying, "Hyung, Are You Mad At Me??" Hoseok Hyung Just Shook His Head And Said, "I'm Not Mad At You, I'm Just Thinking." I Let Go Of Hobi Hyung And Said, "Well, I Said To Take Your Time So I Won't Rush You Or Anything." Hobi Thanked Me And Was Going To The Bathroom. 

I Continued My Way, But Suddenly Felt Someone Grab My Wrist And Turn Me Around. The Next Thing I Knew Was A Pair Of Lips Were On My Cheeks. I Looked At Who The Person Was And It Was Hoseok Hyung. I Blushed At What He Did And He Said, "This Is Because I'm Still Thinking And I Feel Like You Want To Hear My Answer Anytime Soon, But I'm Still Thinking." I Smiled At Hobi Hyung And Just Shook My Head Meaning It's OK. Hobi Hyung Then Left To The Bathroom And I Smiled, Thinking About What Just Happened.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1478 Words)