Childhood Best Friend/ Confession 2.

Jungkook POV.

I Was In The Living Room, Watching 'Detective Pikachu' With Tae And My Dad. Halfway Through The Movie, I Received A Notification. It Was My Instagram. I Checked The Notification And It Was A Picture I Commented In.

jooheonpark

@kookie_jeon: Oh Wow, You Look So Fucking Cute And Hot

@jooheonpark: Thanks, Kook. I Missed You.

'So It Was Who I Thought It Was.' I Thought Mentally. I Knew It Was My Childhood Best Friend Jooheon, He Changed Way Too Much. I Then Smiled At The Message And Put My Phone Down, Deciding I Would Reply To Jooheon Hyung After The Movie Ends.

*1 Hour Later*

The Movie Ended And Tae And I Decided To Go Back To Our Room And Do Our Homework. When Tae And I Reached Our Bedroom, I Sat Down On The Bed And Grabbed My Backpack And Took Out The Books I Have Homework In. Tae Sat Down Next To Me And Asked, "Need Any Help??" I Shook My Head And Smiled At Tae Saying, "I'm Fine. If I Had Troubles With Anything, I Would Recommend You Helping Me. Plus, You Have Homework Too."

Tae Gave Me His Boxy Smile And Grabbed His Backpack, Taking Out His Books. Tae And I Then Sat In Complete Silence Just To Solve Our Homework. While I Was Solving My Math Homework, I Received A Message On My Phone, I Grabbed My Phone And It Was A Message From Jooheon. I Was Going To Reply But Tae Hyung Took The Phone From My Grip And Pointed At My Math Book. I Pouted At Tae And He Just Ruffled My Hair Saying, "When You Are Done With The Math, I Will Allow You To Have A 15 Minutes Break And Reply To Whoever Is Texting You."

I Smiled Widely At Tae And He Pinched My Cheeks. Once Again, I Started Solving My Math Homework. When I Was Done With My Math Homework, I Looked Over At Tae And Realized That He Have Done All Of His Homework While I Just Finished Math And Korean Language. I Still Have English, Biology And Social Studies. Tae Looked At Me And Ruffled My Hair Saying, "Here You Go." My Hyung Handed Me My Phone And I Thanked Him. I Turned On My Phone And Immediately Replied To Jooheon Hyung.

@jooheonpark: Hey Jungkook. How Have You Been??

@kookie_jeon: I Have Been Doing Well, What About You Hyung??

@jooheonpark: I Have Been Well Too.

@kookie_jeon: Guess What??

@jooheonpark: You Finally Got A Boyfriend??

@kookie_jeon: WHAT?? No, I Have A Step Brother Now.

@jooheonpark: WHAT??? NO WAY. CONGRATS BRO.
WHAT IS HE LIKE???

@kookie_jeon: Well, His Name Is Kim Taehyung And He Is Older Than Me By Two Years. He Is So Sweet And Kind And Takes Care Of People Well. His Dad Married My Mom And I'm So Lucky To Have Such A Hot Brother.