The Truth.

Taehyung POV.

I Woke Up To The Sound Of My Phone Ringing Indicating That Someone Is Calling, I Got Up And Grabbed My Phone. I Checked The Name And I Accepted The Call, It Was Yoongi Hyung. Yoongi Hyung Said, "Good Morning Tae, How Are You??" I Grunted In Response And Replied With, "Good Morning. I'm Fine, What About You??" Yoongi Just Hummed In Response. He Then Asked, "So, I Was Wondering If You Wanted To Go Out With The Others And I Today??"

I Thought About It And Said, "Sure, I Would Love To. I'll Bring Jungkook Along As Well." Yoongi Hummed And Said, "OK Then. Well, I Need To Go OK. Bye Tae, See You Later." I Smiled And Replied With, "Bye, See You Too." I Then Hung Up And Laid Down On The Bed Once Again. While I Was Daydreaming, I Felt Something On My Stomach. I Turned And It Was Jungkook. I Guess He Wants Cuddles.

I Then Got Closer To Jungkook And Placed His Head On My Chest While My Arm Is Around His Waist. I Just Kept Playing With His Hair The Entire Time. After A While, I Felt Jungkook Tossing And Turning So I Let Him Go. Kookie Then Fluttered His Eyes Open And Said, "Tae??" I Smiled And Brushed His Bangs Off His Face. Kook Just Smiled And I Said, "Good Morning Kook." He Just Hummed In Response.

I Then Said, "Well, Yoongi Called Me A While Ago Saying That He And The Others Are Going Out, Do You Want To Go With Them??" Kookie Nodded And Asked, "At Which Time??" I Thought About It And Said, "I Forgot To Ask Him. Wait A Second." I Then Grabbed My Phone And Texted Yoongi Hyung.

TaeAlien: Hey Hyung.

TaeAlien: Sorry For Bothering You When You Are Busy But I Wanted To Ask You Something.

TaeAlien: At Which Time Are We Going Out??

Suga-r: Oh, Hello. Don't Worry About It, I Just Finished Doing My Stuff.

Suga-r: How About I Ask The Others And Then I Tell You, Because I Even Don't Know??

TaeAlien: OK Then Hyung.

Kookie Then Asked, "So??" I Looked At Him And Said, "Yoongi Hyung Said That He Doesn't Know But He Will Ask The Others And Then Tell Me." Jungkook Just Nodded In Response. While Jungkook And I Were Cuddling On The Bed, Jungkook Said, "Umm, Tae Hyung. I Know That This Is None Of My Business And It Doesn't Concern Me But I Want To Ask You Something." I Hummed Meaning Go Ahead.

Jungkook Hesitated But Nonetheless, Went For It. All Of A Sudden, Jungkook Asked A Question That Made My World Shatter, "May I Ask What Happened Between You And Moonbin??" I Looked At Jungkook And Asked, "Would You Listen??" He Nodded. I Then Started By Saying, "Let's Rewind To When I Was In Middle School."

*Flashback*

I Was Passing Through The Halls Of My New School. You Could See That I Was Scared Of Being In A New School. While I Was Trying To Find My Class, I Bumped Into A Certain Person, I Immediately Bowed Down And Apologized. When I Lifted My Head, That Person Just Smiled And Ruffled My Hair Saying, "Don't Worry, It's OK." I Was Shocked. Nobody Ever Ruffled My Hair Before.

There Was A Tall Guy, Probably 180cm, Standing In Front Of Me With His Hair Dyed Purple-Gray And He Had Milky White Skin. The Bottom Waterline Liner Made Him Look Hot And Stunning. Just Looking At Him Made My Heart Beat So Fast.

The Guy Then Held Out His Hand To Me Saying, "Hello, I'm Moonbin

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The Guy Then Held Out His Hand To Me Saying, "Hello, I'm Moonbin. What About You??" I Shook His Hand And Said, "Oh, Hello. I'm Kim Taehyung." Moonbin Then Looked At Me And Asked, "Oh, Are You The New Transfer Student?? I Believe That We Are In The Same Class." I Smiled At Moonbin Brightly And He Said, "I'll Accompany You To Your Class. I Was So Happy To Have Moonbin In The Same Class As Mine.

Years Have Passed And Each And Everyday, I Liked Moonbin More And More. Soon Enough, I Fell In Love With Him. I Told Moonbin How I Felt About Him And Surprisingly, He Liked Me Too. Moonbin And I Then Started Dating. I Was Really Happy To Be In A Relationship With Someone Like Moonbin, He Makes Me Happy And He Actually Has A Really Good Personality.

One Day, Moonbin Told Me To Meet Him After School In The Rooftop Because He Wanted To Stay With Me Up There. He Told Me That He Always Stayed There For Fun During Classes Or In Lunch Time. After School, I Headed To The Rooftop To Be Greeted With A Scene That Broke My Heart. There Was My Boyfriend, Moonbin, Kissing His Best Friend, Eunwoo.

Feeling Shocked And Heartbroken, I Ran Away With Tears Flooding My Eyes. While I Was Running, I Felt Someone Hold My Wrist. When I Turned, It Was Moonbin. I Pulled My Hand Harshly And Said, "Don't Touch Me, You Asshole." Moonbin Looked At Me With Guilt In His Eyes And Pulled Me Closer To Him, Hugging Me. I Pushed Him Away And Said, "Leave Me Alone. Why Don't You Go To Eunwoo Since You Seem To Love Him More Than You Love Me??"

Moonbin Then Said, "I'm Sorry Taehyung. But It Really Wasn't Me That Kissed Him, He Kissed Me. I Didn't Kiss Him Back, Honestly." I Looked At Moonbin And I Could See The Sincerity In His Eyes. 'I Guess Second Chances Wouldn't Hurt Anyone.' I Thought. I Then Hugged Moonbin And Said, "I'm Sorry." Moonbin Hugged Me Back And Said, "I Never Want To Lose You Taehyung, You Mean A Lot To Me."

I Forgave Moonbin. Yet Again, He Did The Same Mistake. This Time, I Overheard Moonbin Talking To Eunwoo Saying, "I Don't Really Like Taehyung, I Just Dated Him Out Of Pity And Because I Don't Want Things To Be Awkward Between Us If I've Rejected Him. I Actually Like You, Eunwoo." That Really Broke My Heart. The Rest Of The Day, I Avoided Moonbin At All Cost. I Didn't Want To See Him Nor Talk To Him. 

I Went Back Home And Locked Myself In My Room. Soon Enough, My Father Knocked On The Door And Said, "Tae, Can I Talk To You??" I Hummed And Said, "Come In." My Father Came Into My Room And Said, "Well, I Have Good News For You." I Nodded Meaning Go Ahead. My Father Then Said, "I'm Going To Marry Someone I Know Very Well. You Could Say She Was a Friend At Highschool And I Hope You Will Accept It." I Was Surprised But Nonetheless, Asked, "When??" My Father Thought About It And Said, "We Will Go To Seoul In 2 Days And We'll Live With Her And Her Son. You Are Gonna Have A Younger Brother."

I Was Shook. I Then Nodded In Response And Said, "Yeah Sure." My Father Then Ruffled My Hair And Said, "Thank You Taehyung. You Will Really Enjoy It." I Hummed. Happily, I Can Avoid Moonbin At All Costs Now."

*End Of Flashback*

Jungkook Was Surprised By Everything I Said. Jungkook Then Broke The Awkward Silence Saying, "How Cruel And Mean Of Him." I Agreed With Jungkook. All Of A Sudden, Kookie Hugged Me And Said, "It Must've Been Hard For You When You Saw Him In School." I Nodded. I Then Hugged Jungkook Back.

Moreover, I Thought Jungkook Was Going To Let Go And The Warmth Will Disappear But I Was Wrong. He Did Something That Really Shocked Me. Yes, He Did Let Go But However, He Gave Me A Slight Peck On My Lips And Let Go, Leaving To Go To The Bathroom. I Was There, Sitting On The Bed, Trying To Process What Just Happened. I Was So Surprised And Shocked. 

'Oh, Jungkook. You Really Are Going To Pay For Stealing A Kiss From Me.' I Thought With A Smirk.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1334 Words)