Meeting #2.

Taehyung POV.

I Woke Up In The Morning To Get Ready To Meet My Young Brother. I'm Not That Excited To Be Honest, I Never Liked The Idea Of Having Someone Call Me Hyung All Day Long. When I Was Done Getting Ready And Done Packing, I Waited For My Father In The Living Room While Scrolling Through My Phone And Talking To My Close Friends, Jimin And Namjoon.

When My Father Was Done Getting Ready, I Bid My Friends Goodbye And Headed To The Car With My Father Meanwhile The Luggage Car Will Lead Us To The Jeon's Household. Meanwhile My Father Is Driving, He Said, "Taehyung, Be Careful Not To Fall In Love With Your Brother OK." I Nodded Meaning OK. My Father Is The Type Of Person Who Would Like To Know Everything About His Kids, So I Tell Him Everything Openly. I Told Him I Was Gay And He Wasn't Bothered.

Soon Enough, We Reached Our New House And My Father Parked The Car. My Step Mother Came Up To Us And Greeted The Both Of Us, My Father Then Asked, "Where Is Jungkook??" My Mother Replied With, "Well, He Is In His Room And I Want Taehyung To Surprise Him, If Possible." I Was Shocked. Me?? Surprise My Dongsaeng?? Doesn't He Know That He Is Gonna Have A Big Brother?? 

I Just Nodded And Asked Mrs. Jeon, "Where Is His Room??" Mrs. Jeon Just Replied With, "It's A Duplex House So The 2nd Floor The First Room To Your Right." I Nodded And Headed Inside The House And I Followed The Directions That Mrs. Jeon Told Me. I Soon Enough Came Face To Face With A Room And I Knocked Softly On The Door. I Then Heard A Come In From The Other Side And Opened The Door.

Jeon Jungkook POV.

The Door Opened And I Saw The Man That I Bumped Into Yesterday. He Looked At Me With A Smile On His Face Saying, "Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung, Your Step Brother. Let's Get Along Well, Hm?"

I Was Speechless. How Come He Is My Big Brother?? Wow, I'm Really Lucky. The Hottest Man On The Earth Is My Hyung. Taehyung Then Held Out His Hand For Me And I Shook His Hand. I Then Said, "My Name Is Jeon Jungkook. I Would Love To Get Along With You." Taehyung Then Looked At Me And Smiled A Warm Smile Saying, "Aww, You Are So Sweet." Taehyung, All Of A Sudden, Patted My Head And Ruffled My Hair. At This Point, I Was A Blushing Mess.

Just So Tae Wouldn't Realize, I Put My Head Down So It Wouldn't Be Obvious That I'm Blushing. Well To Be Honest, I Really Like It When Someone Ruffle My Hair Or Pat My Head. Taehyung Then Looked At Me And Smiled Saying, "It's OK. Don't Be Shy From Me. We Will Have To Get Along Well From Now On, So Don't Be Awkward." I Just Nodded And Said, "OK, Hyung." Taehyung Then Pinched My Cheeks And Asked, "Wanna Help Me With My Luggage??"

Without Hesitation, I Nodded. I Mean, I Like Helping People. Taehyung And I Then Headed Downstairs Into The Living Room And There Were All The Packages And Luggage's. Taehyung Then Said, "The Ones Marked With "V" On Top, They're Mine OK." I Just Nodded. When Taehyung And I Were Done Moving His Stuff Into My Room, I Sat Down On The Bed And Said, "This Is So Tiring."

Taehyung Then Sat Down Next To Me, Pecked My Cheek And Said, "You Did A Great Job For A 15 Years Old." I Just Blushed At His Statement And Laid Down On The Bed. All Of A Sudden, I Heard My Phone Buzzing. Oh Shit, I Forgot To Tell Jimin And The Others Goodbye. I Then Grabbed My Phone And It Was 15 Messages From Jimin, I Really Am Dead Today. Taehyung Didn't Realize Who I Was Talking To Because I Didn't Set Jimin's Name As Jimin, I Set It As Chimie.

Taehyung Then Looked Over My Phone And Asked, "Is That Your Girlfriend??" I Looked At Taehyung With Wide Eyes And Said, "What?? Of Course Not. This Is A Guy, He Is My Best Friend." Taehyung Then Chuckled At Me And Said, "You Are So Interesting. How Can You Take Everything I Say Seriously??" I Just Shrugged And Continued Chatting With Jimin. I Then Told Him About Taehyung And He Said To Take A Picture.

I Looked At Tae And He Realized I Was Looking At Him, So He Turned To Face Me And Asked, "What Is It??" I Then Asked, "Wanna Take A Picture??" Taehyung Looked At Me And Asked, "Why Would You Want A Picture When You Can Look At My Face Everyday??" I Replied With, "I Told My Best Friend About You And He Said To Take A Picture." Tae Then Smiled And Said, "Tell Your Friend That I'm Sorry And I Wouldn't Want To Send My Pictures To Strangers."

I Just Pouted But Nonetheless, Nodded. I Then Apologized To Jimin Hyung And He Replied With, "It's Fine." With A Heart Along Side It. All Of A Sudden, I Heard Taehyung's Phone Ringing, He Checked The Caller ID And Just Turned Off The Phone. I Then Asked, "Aren't You Going To Answer Your Phone??" He Shook His Head. I Was Gonna Ask Him Why, But I Realized It's Wrong To Interfere With People's Business So I Just Nodded In Response.

I Then Turned Off My Phone And Tucked Myself Into The Blanket. Taehyung Then Asked, "You Are Going To Sleep??" I Shook My Head. I Replied With, "It's Just A Little Cold." Taehyung Nodded And Laid Down Next To Me Asking, "Want To Cuddle, To Feel Warm??" To Be Honest, I Have Never Been Cuddled By Anyone But I Guess He Is My Hyung, So I Could Trust Him. I Then Scooted Closer To Taehyung And Laid My Head In His Chest.

Taehyung And I Just Stayed In That Position For Quiet A While Now. Taehyung Then Asked, "Jungkook, You Didn't Know That You Were Gonna Have A Big Brother??" I Replied With, "I Knew. I Just Didn't Know At Which Time You Will Be Coming And My Mom Refused To Show Me A Picture Of You, So Yeah." Taehyung Just Nodded And Said, "I Heard From Your Mom That You Were So Excited To Meet Me And That You Have Always Wanted A Big Brother. Is It True??"

I Nodded, Without Hesitation. I Then Asked, "What About You??" Taehyung Replied With, "Well, I Never Really Did Like The Idea Of Someone Calling Me Hyung All Day Long. But I Feel Like I'm OK With It If It's Someone As Nice As You. I Guess I'll Be Able To Handle A Younger Brother Like You." I Just Nodded And Said, "Taehyung Hyung." Tae Then Looked At Me And Chuckled Asking, "Is That My Name??"

I Just Blushed Feeling Embarrassed Saying, "Well, You Already Have Hyung In Your Name So It's Really Hard To Call You Hyung After Your Original Name." Taehyung Then Said, "Just Call Me Tae Hyung. Divide My Name Into Two." I Nodded And Asked, "Hyung, Wanna Tell Me About Yourself??" Tae Replied With, "I Don't Have Much To Say But I Guess I'm OK With It." I Just Nodded In Anticipation. 

Taehyung Then Said, "Well, My Name Is Kim Taehyung. I'm 17 Years Old. My Birthday Is On December 30th And I Was Born In Daegu. My Blood Type Is AB. My Zodiac Sign Is Capricorn. My Hobbies Are Searching For Music That No One Listens To, Going On My Computer, Playing Games, Watching Animes And Photography. My Favorite Color Is Purple And Grey. My Favorite Restaurant Is Panda Express (LOL) My Mom Died When I Was 7 Years Old Because Of A Car Accident. My Height Is 178cm And My Weight Is 62KG. My Favorite Number Is 10. My Nicknames Are TaeTae My Friends Call Me TaeTae Because It's Easy To Say, Blank Tae Because I Always Have A Blank Expression And CGV Since My Visuals Are So Perfect And Outstanding Like The Computer Game Character. 

I Don't Like Coffee But I Like Hot Chocolate. Just So You Know, I'm Such A Picky Eater. My Favorite Items Are My Computer, Big Dolls, Clothes, Accessories, Shoes And Anything Unique. My Role Model Is My Dad Because He Is Someone Who Takes Care Of People, Listen To Everything They Say And Advise And Encourage Them In Their Future Plans.My Ideal Type Is Someone Who Takes Care Of Me, Loves Me Only And Has Lots Of Aegyo."

I Was Speechless. First Of All, Those Are A Lot Of Informations, I Can't Memorize Them All. Tae Then Said, "Your Turn." I Nodded And Said, "Well, My Name Is Jeon Jungkook. I'm 15 Years Old/ My Birthday Is On September 1st And I Was Born In Busan. My Blood Type Is A. My Zodiac Sign Is Virgo. My Hobbies Are Playing Games, Drawing, Video Editing, Photography, Discovering New Music And Making Covers. My Favorite Color Is Black. My Dad Didn't Die, He Just Divorced My Mom And Left Us. My Height Is 178cm And My Weight Is 66KG. My Favorite Number Is 1. My Favorite Items Are Shoes And Makeup.

My Favorite Food Is Anything With Flour. My Favorite Weather Is A Sunny Weather With Cool Breeze. I Learned Taekwondo And I Have The Black Belt. I Learned B-Boying In 7th Grade With A Few Friends And Hyungs. My Nicknames Are Jungkookie, Kookie, Golden Maknae And Nochu. My Role Model Is G-Dragon. My Ideal Type Is... I Want To Keep It A Secret."

Taehyung Just Nodded And I Smiled At Him. He Then Asked, "Are You Dating Anyone At The Moment??" I Shook My Head Meaning No And He Just Nodded In Response. Tae Hyung Then Asked, "Wanna Sleep??" I Replied With, "Do YOU Want To Sleep??" Tae Just Giggled And Nodded. I Then Said, "OK Then, If You Are Going To Sleep, I Will Too. Goodnight Hyung." Tae Then Kissed My Forehead And Slept Soundly. With Me Being Warmed Up, I Fell Asleep.

*Thank You For Reading*

(1703 Words)