Fun Day.

Jungkook POV.

I Woke Up To The Feel Of Someone Shaking Me And Saying, "Kookie, Wake Up." I Fluttered My Eyes Open And Saw My Hyung's Face Close To Mine And Our Lips Only 1 Centimeter Away. I Then Blushed Madly And Pushed My Hyung Slightly. Tae Hyung Sighed And Said, "Finally You Woke Up. I Thought You Were Dead." I Then Hid My Face In The Pillow And Said, "I'm Just A Heavy Sleeper."

Tae Just Nodded In Response And Said, "Get Up. We Are Going To Eat Breakfast Outside Since Mom And Dad Are On A Business Trip." I Then Widened My Eyes In Surprise And Asked, "What?? How?? Why??" Tae Replied With, "Well, It Was Last Minute. Dad Woke Me Up To Tell Me And It Really Surprised Me Too." I Then Pouted But Nonetheless, Nodded. I Then Got Up And Headed TO The Bathroom To Get Ready.

Taehyung POV.

Jungkook Then Headed To The Bathroom Probably To Get Ready And I Sat On The Bed, Recalling The Events From Last Night To This Morning.

*Flashback*

I Pretended To Be Sleeping When All of A Sudden, Jungkook Kissed My Cheek And Said, "Goodnight Hyung." It Was Really Cute Of Him, He Is Really Affectionate. 

Meanwhile, This Morning When Our Parents Left, I Went To Jungkook's Room To Wake Him Up. I Slapped Him And Shook Him Several Times, But He Wouldn't Budge. I Thought He Was Dead, So I Thought About How I Can Get Him To Wake Up. An Idea Then Popped In My Mind And I Probably Would Regret It If I Did It, CPR. 

I Then Moved Closer Slowly And Our Lips Were Inches Away When Suddenly, I Felt Jungkook Push Me Away. Oh, So He Wasn't Dead. Thank God.

*End Of Flashback*

Jungkook POV.

When I Was Done With My Morning Routine, I Grabbed My Phone And Headed Downstairs To My Hyung. Tae Then Placed His Hand Around My Shoulder And Said, "Let's Go." I Nodded In Response. We Decided To Get Jjangmyeon Since It's One Of the Food That I Eat Whenever I Have Time In The Morning.

Soon Enough, Tae Hyung And I Reached The Korean Restaurant And Ordered Jjangmyeon. While We Were Waiting For Our Food To Be Served, V Looked Behind Me And He Was Shook. I Was Gonna Turn Around When All Of A Sudden, Someone Ruffled My Hair Saying, "Hello Kookie." It Was Jhope Hyung. I Then Said, "Hobi~" Jhope Then Turned His Attention To Tae And I Said, "Umm, Hyung This Is Jung Hoseok. Hobi, This Is Kim Taehyung, My Brother."

Jhope Then Nodded And Said, "So You Are The Guy That Kookie Been Talking About. Wow, You Really Are Handsome Just As He Said." I Then Hit Hoseok In The Arm Slightly And Said, "Stop Embarrassing Me." Tae Then Looked At Me With Happiness In His Eyes And I Immediately Blushed.

I Then Turned My Gaze Away From Tae Hyung's Gaze And Looked Down. Hobi Hyung Then Said, "Well, I'll Be Going Now. I'm Actually Going To Jimin's House But I Saw You Both And I Couldn't Help But Come And Say Hello." I Nodded Meaning It's OK. TaeTae Then Said, "It Was Nice Meeting You, Hobi." Jhope Hyung Then Hugged Me As A Goodbye And Pecked My Cheek While He Just Waved Goodbye To Tae.

Our Food Were Soon Served And We Both Started Eating. When We Were Done, Tae Looked At Me And Asked, "Are You Close With Hoseok??" I Looked At Tae And Just Nodded In Response. Tae Hyung Then Hummed And Said Nothing. After A While, He Asked, "Well, Do You Wanna Go Somewhere Before We Go Back Home??" I Thought About It For A While And Splurged Out What I Have In Mind.

"Well, I Really Wanna Go TO The Movies, But I Would Like To Go Shopping Too. What About The Amusement Park?? Well, I Don't Know. I Guess Going TO The Arcade Will Be Fun But-" I Then Realized That I Said Everything In Mind And Immediately Said, "Sorry." Tae Just Giggled And Said, "Let's Do All Of Them." I Looked At Tae Hyung And Said, "It's Fine. I Don't Want You To Spoil Me." Tae Hyung Then Ruffled My Hair And Said, "Well I'm Doing It Because I Want To Spoil You."

I Just Blushed At His Response But Nonetheless, Went On With What He Has In Mind. Tae Hyung Then Paid For Our Meal And We Both Left The Korean Restaurant. Tae Then Asked, "So, Where Do You Wanna Go First??" I Thought About It And Replied With, "Amusement Park." Tae Just Nodded In Response And We Both Headed TO The Amusement Park.

*10 Minutes Later*

We Stood In Front Of The Amusement Park And Tae Hyung Paid For Our Tickets. Tae Then Came Up To Me And Said, "What Do You Want To Play First??" I Thought About It And Then Replied With, "Umm, I Guess The Drop Tower." Tae Hyung Just Nodded And We Both Headed To That Game. The Woman Let Us In And We Sat Down Next To Each Other.

After That Ride, Tae Then Asked, "What Do You Want To Do Now??" I Replied With, "Well, The Roller Coaster." V Hyung Then Agreed With Me And Said, "Good Choice." 

When We Were Done With All Sort Of Games, Tae Then Asked, "What About One Final Ride??" I Thought About It But Then Said, "Nothing In Mind." V Hyung Looked At Me Intensely And Said, "I Know You Have Something In Mind." I Then Looked Down And Said, "Is It OK To Ride The Ferris Wheel With Me??" Tae Hyung Was Taken Aback But Nonetheless, Nodded.

We Both Then Headed To The Ferris Wheel And Entered On One Of The Enterprise. During The Ride, Tae Asked, "Which School Are You In??" I Replied With, "I'm In Korean Art High School. What About You??" Tae Looked At Me And Said, "I'll Register For School Next Year. I Was Living In Daegu And I Attended School There, So Yeah. It's A Little Hard To Sign Up For School When There Are Only 3 Weeks Left For School To End." I Pouted But Nodded And Agreed With V Hyung.

When The Ride Was Over, Tae Looked At Me And Asked, "So, Where Do You Wanna Go Now??" I Replied With, "I Actually Wanna Go Home Now Because I'm Tired. But Can We Grab Ice Cream On The Way??" Tae Smiled And Nodded At Me. 

*15 Minutes Later*

We Reached The Ice Cream Place Named "Eat Jin" And Entered. I Walked To The Counter And Said, "Jin Hyung~" Jin Then Looked At Me And Said, "Oh, Hello Kookie." He Then Looked Over At My Side And Asked, "Well Kookie, You Finally Decided To Have New Friends??" I Looked At Jin Hyung And Pouted Saying, "No, This Is My Hyung." Jin Then Looked At Tae And Asked, "Oh, So You Are Kim Taehyung. Jungkook Seems To Love You A Lot. He Talks About You 24/7."

I Then Blushed And Said, "Hyung, Stop Embarrassing Me. You Are Just Like Hobi Hyung." Jin Hyung Then Asked, "What Do You Mean??" Furthermore, I Replied With, "Well, When Tae And I Went To Eat Jjangmyeon, Hobi Hyung Saw Us And Came Just To Say Hi. When I Told Him That Tae Is My Hyung, He Started Teasing Me, Just Like You Now."

Jin Hyung Then Ruffled My Hair And Said, "Well, We Are Not Teasing You. It's Just That You Are So Adorable And Easy To Tease. Plus, We Love You A Lot." I Nodded Meaning OK. I Then Looked At Tae And Asked, "Which Ice Cream Flavor Do You Want??" Tae Replied With, "Vanilla." I Nodded And Looked At Jin Saying, "1 Vanilla Ice Cream And 1 Cookies And Cream Ice Cream." Jin Hyung Nodded And Tae And I Went To Sit In One Of The Tables.

When Our Ice Creams Were Served, Tae Hyung And I Ate In Silence. But Not Like An Awkward Silence, It Was More Like A Comfortable Silence. When We Were Done With The Ice Cream, Tae And I Paid, Bid Jin Hyung Goodbye And Left.

*10 Minutes Later*

We Reached Into The Apartment And I Was So Tired. I Immediately Headed To The Bathroom To Shower And Get Ready For Bed. When I Was Done, I Got Dressed In My PJ And Laid Down Next To My Hyung. After 10 Minutes, Tae Looked At Me And Asked, "Can't Sleep??" I Nodded In Response. Suddenly, Tae Hyung Pulled Me Closer And Hugged My Waist. He Then Placed My Head In His Chest.

I Was Then Going To Sleep Until I Heard V Hyung Saying, "Kookie??" I Hummed In Response. Tae Then Said, "Thank You About Yesterday." I Thought About Yesterday And I Realized I Have Done Nothing. I Then Asked, "About What??" Tae Hyung Then Kissed My Cheek And Said, "For Kissing My Cheek." 

I Then Blushed A Dark Shade Of Red And Hid Myself In Tae's Chest. I Was A Blushing Mess. Soon Enough, I Felt Myself Drift Off Into Dreamland.

*Thank You For Reading*

*I Would Like To Give A Special Shoutout And A Really Loud Applause And Thanks To  @supershipper707 For Making My Story Cover. Thank You So Much. <3*

(1545 Words)