Chapter 6

••••kindly put on your playlist ••••••••••
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Tina,Get the door!" I call her as I grab a towel and put it on me. I go out of the bathroom. "Who is i.." I say with all the blood rushing to my cheeks to make them red as a tomato. "It is Shawn, Mom." Tina says as a small smile creep to her lips. This reminds me of my first day of work. But this time he isn't scanning my body. He just looks away in embarrassment. He really grew up. "Excuse me!" I say as I walk to my room with red cheeks and a happy smile. I put on my black jeans with a maron woolen sweater. I dry my hair with the hairdryer. I let it lose. I walk to the living room to find them sitting and singing along to Shawn's playing guitar. He looks at me now and smiles. "Tina really got a talent." He says as he looks at her. You can see the happiness that is resting on her face. I have never seen my daughter this happy before. "You think?" She says smiling even a little bit more. "I guess you're like your mother. One who can draw and the other can sing." He says as he look at me. The drawing I drew of him years ago pop into my head, with every detail. "Yeah, Mom draws like a goddamn Becaso!" She says with a smile. "Tina the language, please." I say. "C'mon I just complimented you and all you care about is my language." She says. I instantly laugh. Shawn joins in with me. "Actually I think you guys should join me in that tour I am going to." Shawn says. No! No! No! Goddamn it! "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?" Tina says which almost sounds like screaming. "I am serious." He says. Shawn Peter Raul Mendes you have got to be kidding me! She is happy. I guess I am just so fucking nervous. I mean the last time I was on tour with him we slept together. God knows what might happen this time. We might get married or something!

"C'mon mom! He asked us himself!" She whines. Ugh! I hate when she does this. Cause I can't always say no to her. "No, is no, young lady. Now for god's sake let me sleep." I say as I tuck myself under the cover. "But, why?" She says still whining. "First, because you're leaving tomorrow and won't be here until Christmas and I don't wanna go. I have work." I say trying to not lose it just for a second. She gets he phone out of her pocket. She is calling someone. "Hey, dad. Yeah. I am good. Can I stay with Mom until after Christmas?" She says into the phone. Oh come on! This is totally not fair. I would love her to stay for this long but not on Shawn's tour. She really does wanna go on this damn tour. I take a deep breath with my eyes closed. His picture flashes into my head with his little smile on his face. "Fine. We can go." I say as I open my eyes and look at her. A big smile takes over her face. "You're the best mother ever!" She says as she jumps to hug me. I laugh lightly as I hug my little pie back. Guess I gotta take the risk. The risk of falling back in love with Shawn Mendes.