Chapter 20

••kindly put on your playlist ••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The car stops in a parking of a stadium. I don't think this is a sports stadium. This is a stage for damn singers. "What are we doing here?!" I ask them as we walk to the crowded gate. "Don't worry mom! You will love it!" She says as she gets one of the VIP tickets to Shawn's concerts. Oh god! We are going to his concert. Shit! She give me one. "It is his last show some people assume." She says as we show the guards the tickets. I wonder why. We enter the stage. It is huge. "Come on. We go in the front." She says as we walk through the crowds following the constructor. We are in the very front indeed. I wonder how she got those tickets. They are pretty expensive. The place is full of screaming girls everywhere. All screaming one name. His name. He walks out to the crowd. His guitar with him. He is wearing a blue shirt along with his black jeans and boots. "Hey there, guys. Shall we start the night?!" He says into the mic. His voice echos through the big stadium. They all scream yes including my daughter. Oh boy! This will be a long night.

We were standing there for what felt like ages. Shawn is singing. He closes the song with a smile at me. At me!! I don't know how he saw me. How he even knew I was there. He just did. "So guys." He says and then takes a deep breath. "I know a lot of you heard that this was going to be my last show. Well... you're right." He says and the whole stadium goes quite. They are all shocked and I am as well. "I love you all so much. I know that all of you do the same. But, I actually fell in love with someone. You know.. she wasn't obsessed with me or anything. But, I fell for her. She can't be with me if I go on doing this not because she hates it but because she can't join the light with me." He says. At that moment I knew he was talking about me. Everybody else didn't except me. "She thinks you guys will judge her. I can't blame her. Being in the light isn't as easy as it seems. I know you guys love me so much and you will forgive me. I hope she can forgive me. And I am calling her right now. In front of the whole world, Toni Charles, Will you marry me?" He says and I just froze. He gets down from the stage and walk to me. He enters between the crowd and right in front of me. He gets down on one knee. "Toni, I love you so much. I know that you're are the girl I wanna be with for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" He says as he gets out a box and opens it to reveal an amazing diamond ring. I look at him as my eyes water. Everyone is just staring at us. All the girls are awing, even Tina. "Shawn..I." "Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!" The crowd starts screaming. I just can't help but smile and nod at him. "Yes! Yes, I will marry you, you dork!" I say as we hug. He places the ring into my ring finger and then we kiss. Right here, right now. The whole world know that I am in love with Shawn Mendes.