Chapter 15

•kindly put on your playlist •••••••••••
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up on his chest. I watch his chest movement as he breaths peaceful. I get up slowly so he won't wake up. I need to talk to someone. I really do. Last night was the very first night that I confessed to Shawn about my fears of being involved with him in a family. I don't think it was a good idea. Now he wants to quit his job and marry me. I walk to the hotel's café. Andrew is sitting there having his morning coffee. Maybe I can talk to him since he knows now. I walk to him. "Good morning. May I sit down?" I ask. He looks up at me from under his rectangular glasses. "Oh yeah of course. Be my guest." He says as he points to the seat in front of him. "Can we talk?" I ask him. I really need help. I can't just deal with this on my own. Besides Andrew is Shawn's boss and friend. He will know how to talk to him. "About?" He says as he takes a sip from his coffee. "Shawn." I say with a really calm voice. What I am about to do might hurt Shawn. But, it is for his own good. "Sure." He says. I smile while my heart aches a little bit as I start talking.

"3 more cites and I will be back in Brazil." Tina says as she sights. "Well, Mr Charles. Me and Tina have decided something." Michel's voice snaps me from my thoughts. "Yeah?" I say. "I am going to move to LA after my finals." Tina says. What? Move to LA?! "What about college, honey?" I say. LA is a long way from Toronto. It is going to be impossible to see her. "I will attend college there with Michel." She says as she holds hands with him. She wants to move to be with him. I guess I can't refuse or I will be breaking two hearts at once. "Okay. Dear, but you promise to visit?" I say. "Of course mom! I would visit you everyday if I could!" She says as she hugs me. "You're the best mother ever!" She whispers as we hug each other tightly. "Well, there is something.. I would like to tell you both as well." I say as I take a deep breath.

"Why couldn't we wait till the end of the tour?" Tina asks. "I have work, Tina." I say. "We just have landed in Toronto. We hope you enjoyed your flight." The pilot's voice goes through the plane's speakers. "I will call everyday! I promise." She says as she hugs me. She is taking another plane to LA with Michel. She told Evan that she will be in LA for the rest of the term and go back to Brazil when it is time for her finals. "Take care of yourselves, both of you." I say as I hug them both. I watch them as they leave for there plane. I walk out of the airport all alone.. again. I take a taxi back to my apartment. I check my phone to find tons of messages and missed calls from Shawn. I had to leave. I got some help from Andrew. Andrew will not let him come after me. That way it is better for him at least.