Chapter 9

•••••kindly put on your playlist •••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up early today. One hour earlier from leaving Los Anglos. I take a shower. I haven't seen Shawn or Tina since they left to the stage last night. I wear a pair of black jeans and a maroon blouse on top of it. I braid my hair into two mini braids. I go out and I head the to the hotel's roof. It is 5:00 am. The sun is already rising. I stand there. I close my eyes and I see every moment in my life sine I was a little kid. From the moment I was a little girl still seeing the light in everything to this moment an adult that is so confused. I stop seeing the light in anything since my parents divorced but ....Shawn.

He made me discover my light once again. That light that faded when my parents divorced, when Justin died and now he is here willing to do it again, right after Evan left me. At this moment I am realizing that maybe I making a mistake by pushing Shawn away. I take a deep breath. "You okay?" I hear his calming sweet voice. I open my eyes and turn to see him. He is wearing a pair of normal jeans and a black shirt with a jacket on top of it. His hair is brushed to the back perfectly just like always. "I am fine." I sight. He walks up to me. I look at his face. I think that he just shaved. He smells like fresh water and shampoo. "Toni, I know when something is wrong. What happened?" He says in the sweetest voice you can imagine. I just smile at him. He gives me a look of confusion with a raised eyebrow. "Toni? What are you smiling at?" He says as he crosses his arms in front of his chest. "Nothing." I say as my shoulders struggle. "Toni? Come on! If this is because of what I said yesterday. I am so sorry really I" "shhhh. I just wanna enjoy this moment, Shawn. Please." I say as I place my finger on his lips. He just looks at me. His hands take my hand into his. I can't help it. I just have to let go everything now. Or maybe back out right now like I always do. Too late as his lips takes advantage of mine. He still tastes like I remember. Honey and pure air. His kiss has lots of passion. It is like nothing I imagined in life. He pulls back. Our foreheads are resting against each other. We are both breathing heavily that maybe the air between us won't be enough. I look at him. This is it. This is my man. This is the man I should have married. I feel my phone in my pocket. I get it out. "It is Tina." I say as I look at the phone. "Guess I can't stay much longer, can I?" He says with a smirk. "Let's go, Mendes!" I says as we hold hands and head downstairs. Maybe we will keep it a secret for now but this time I will make sure the whole world knows that I am in love with Shawn Mendes.