Prologue

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!
This fanfiction contains cursing, depression, killing and probably sexual scenes. Please don't read if you are sensitive about these things.

"Welcome, Y/N to your new job."
That was the sentence that ended my life.
Why?
Because on that day I got introduced to my new job, was the day I joined a huge mafia gang. I was barely 16 back then. Just made my drivers license for a bike. It was the first day I had a gun in my hand.
How I ended up with the mafia? My family got killed when I was 5 years old by one of the most wanted criminals in Korea and I want revenge. But that's not all I've got. Since nobody knows who was the murderer, they are suspecting me! Actually the reason I survived was because my dad told me to stay on our rooftop until I hear police sirens. So my plan was to learn from the best, to catch the killer and let him suffer.
Today I'm 20 years old and I go to the university. Holding a gun, killing people, dealing drugs, seducing men to kill them. All that has become normal for me. Somehow I managed to become one of the best criminals in the world. The police never found me and I've never left any traces to give them hints.
There's just one thing that bothers me about this. I enjoy it. All the killing and hiding. It gives me a reason to live.
Everything went fine for me, I even found traces from the man that killed my family.
But then a guy, called Kim Taehyung, decided to find interest in me. I could have killed him but that meant unnecessary work (that wasn't as easy as it seems to be) and I had to move again. On top of that I was so focused on finding the killer of my parents, that I didn't want to waste my time. So I just gave my best to shake this Kim Taehyung off. But little did I know that pure sweet Taehyung had a thing for people who desire the dark.