7

After a few minutes, Jimin and Jungkook also entered the office. But Taehyung and Jungkook's father haven't finished laughing yet. All of us were absolutely confused.

"Ah... you did amazing Kim.", Mister Jeon tries to say while breathing heavily. He was holding his belly. 

"Dad what's going on?", asks Jungkook. Taehyung turns around in his seat to face Jungkook who's towering beside me.

"Congratulations Jungkook. Both, you and me, now finished our training. We're now allowed to go on missions on our own.", he says with a big smile. 

"What? I don't understand." Jimin crosses his arms and looks at Mister Jeon. 

"Firstly I have to apologize for lying to you. This mission was a planned scenario which was supposed to show me if my son is ready to become a professional and work on Y/N's. Taehyung here joined our group not so long after you did, Y/N.", Mister Jeon begins to explain. I look at Taehyung who's just smiling in satisfaction. How did I not notice that? 

"We kept him a secret for our new project. We train undercover criminals, who are specialized in each department. Hacking, fighting, making connections, acting as you can see and so on."

"So that means... There wasn't an enemy and Taehyung is not their head chief?", Jungkook asks.

"Correct. But there's another thing."

Now even Taehyung leans forward with curiosity on his face. Mister Jeon leans back and intertwines his fingers. He breathes in and exhales the air blowing, softly blowing it into our faces. Then he smiles again. To be honest he really looks like a nice grandfather that is about to tell you an amazing story about his life.

"All of you, including Min Yoongi, will build the first group of my gang. Min has been telling me that you two are very close, Y/N. Also you're the only one who's so close to my son and you know Jimin. Taehyung will be the little extra in your group."

My jaw drops.

"Sir, with all my respect. I'm not sure if I can do this. I never worked with the other's. Usually I complete missions by myself."

"Aw, a loner.", Taehyung teases. I gave him my angriest look. He shut quiet.

"I hate to admit", Jungkook sighs and closes his eyes before continuing his sentence, "but you're our best member, Y/N. You're the only one who never got caught by the police once and always completes their mission within one day."

"Her record was 15 Minutes.", says Jimin to Taehyung who looks impressed. I blush.

"They're right. See it as a long mission, Y/N.", says Mister Jeon.

Then the door behind us all opens harshly.

"Sir, Namjoon crashed his car again.", informs a breathless Hobi.

"Oh, that's my job!", says Jimin in excitement and instantly rushes out, followed by Hobi.

"Would you two please be so kind and leave me and my son alone for a while?"

Taehyung and me nod at Mister Jeons request.

"I wanted to visit Yoongi anyways...", I murmur.

"Oh, please take Taehyung with you. Since he was our secret he never got to see anyone of us nor our location. Show him around and introduce him to the others."

"Of course.", I say through gritted teeth. Although I know that Taehyung isn't my enemy anymore, I still don't really like him.  A new group members means change. And there's nothing more that I hate than change. Without waiting for Taehyung I rush out of the office. He quickly followed me.

"I'll crush you.", he says.

I ignore him and walk down to the hacker unit. It is dark as always. Only the screens of several computers light up the big room. Desks are placed in a long row. There are six computers for each row, with one hacker sitting behind the screen. The room was filled with aggressive click sounds. A few also had big or small notebooks placed beside them or their lap. It didn't take me long to find Yoongi. He is sitting in front of all the rows, his face turned towards them. He has his own desk and even a few empty cups around him. When I look closely I can see that he's wearing a black shirt with a very old rock band's logo on it and ripped light blue jeans. His black sneakers are lying on the ground and his bare feet are resting on the edge of his chair. Without hesitation I carefully try to reach his desk, without tripping on anyone's cable. 

"He told you about it?", Yoongi asks, as soon as I stand behind him.

"I'm pissed." 

Taehyung stands beside him.

"Hey, bro. What's up dude."

My jaw drops. Did he just... When Yoongi high fived him and gave him, I lost it all.

"You knew him?!"

"Uh... well yeah, he also helped me with a few codes. He's a clever one, you know?"

"I want to tear out your soft black hair Min fucking Yoongi."

"What's her problem? Did you already break her heart?", Yoongi whispers to Taehyung who shrugs his shoulders.

"Kind of."

I roll my eyes.

"Y/N don't be so harsh to our new homie."

How can he be on his side? Why is everyone blindly trusting this guy? We don't have any information about him. His girlfriend got killed because of me too! I leave. It's too much for me. Before closing the door behind me, I look back at them. Yoongi says something to Taehyung who nods and then walks to my direction. Closing the door quickly, I run upstairs. I need to go to the rooftop. On my way up, I walk past Namjoon.

"Hey, Y/N! You're back.", he says. I'd love to have a talk with him but now wasn't the right time.

"Sorry, Joon! I need to clear up my mind!", I yell back as I keep walking upstairs. Not long after that I can hear Taehyungs voice but I didn't care because I reached the rooftop's entrance. As soon as I open the door I inhale the fresh air and close my eyes. My hair is flying back. With every step that I take further outside I get colder and colder. Now collect your thoughts Y/N. All this is just your fear of getting close to people. Getting close to people means, being able to lose them in any possible way. I rub my arms, trying to warm me up. Suddenly something warm touches my bare skin. I didn't need to turn around to see who it is.

"Yoongi told me you'll come up here.", Taehyung says.

"Can't you stop following me?"

"Listen I can't let you go away like this."

"I'm sorry." He didn't expect my apology. 

"You should know. I've always been in this business. Mina wasn't the first one that got killed because of me. I can't stop thinking about her. I understand if you're still angry but I'm begging you. Please let me at least find the killer of my family before you kill me."

He looks at me in confusion.

"I have no reason to follow your offer...", he says and looks down.

"I know."

He sighs and his shoulders sink. Then he leaves.