17

"So today it is chicken."

He does this every time we get our food. Sometimes I think my willpower to kill him is stronger than my stomach making loud noises but in the end my hunger always wins. He tries to talk to me often. Every time he does, I start screaming until someone comes inside and kicks me so I shut up. He tried it twice and then he understood that I wasn't going to stop. There are also days when I let my pain out on him by throwing mean things on his head. Gladly he doesn't know that I apologize in the inside. Every fucking time. Sadly my curiosity got bigger than my anger, so it came the day when I asked questions. 

"Did you ever think about telling me?"

He looks at me, unsure if he was allowed to talk about it or not. I just nodded to signal him that it was okay. 

"I thought about it every day. Whenever I tried to tell you there was only coming a ton of bullshit out of my mouth."

"So you're saying that you just didn't have the balls to tell me?"

"No, Y/N..."

"What about your girlfriend and the woman who killed her?"

"They were people who betrayed his gang. He told them that they are going to be free after they did his so called 'act'. They didn't know about this kind of getting free."

"And you did?"

He kept silent. No answer is also an answer. 

"Y/N-"

Then I start screaming again. Once again someone kicked me. I guess one of my ribs broke but I didn't care. I lay down and let my tears make my face wet. Taehyung also lets out quiet sobs. Once again I fell asleep. 

When I woke up, I found myself in a different room. This room isn't as dirty as the old room and it is much darker. The smell of it makes me want to throw up. In that moment I realize that my wrists aren't tied up anymore. I could stand feely. I also wear a black jumper, a clean one and even my body seems to be clean. Someone must've taken care of me. Suddenly I light appears in front of me. It is a screen. A huge one. 

"Okay, what game are we playing now?", I yell, hoping to get an answer. But silence was the only thing answering me.

"Enjoy the show."

This voice came from the screen. I squint towards the screen. 

"Welcome to my gang."

A video starts playing. It shows a small guy sitting on a chair that was double the size of his tiny body. He seems so week but his big puppy like eyes held a strength within them. 

"Sir, why am I here and not with the other kids?"

I turn my body towards the screen and watch quietly. 

"Because you are special, Taehyung."

The name felt like a punch on my chest. Then the video shows a time skip. Now the guy is a little bit taller and seems stronger. He must be in the age of 12 now. He held up a gun... 

"What do you mean, I must shoot?"

"You see the dummy right there?"

Taehyung looks at the dummy in the background.

"Try to shoot the marked points."

There is one red dot on the dolls head, chest and belly area. 

"But-"

Clap.

The man behind the camera slaps the guy in the face leaving a red imprint on it. 

"If I give you an order you have to follow it, understood? Next time I won't be so nice to just give you a little slap in the face, young man."

After that the kid holds up the gun without showing any emotion. My heart squeezes together. Another time skip. Now he must be in the age of 16. He now didn't seem like a weak kid anymore. His muscles pressing against his shirt making it look like it's too small for him...

"When am I going to meet her?"

"Y/N?"

Taehyung nods. Even though he tries to show no emotions, his actions reveal this little excitement inside of him.

"She just joined our gang, give her some time."

"Why can't I have training with her instead of Jungkook?"

"You will get your chance, Taehyung. Now stop asking these hilarious questions and take this knife."

Taehyung walked towards the table with knifes on it while he continues talking. 

"Will I be her boyfriend when we meet?"

"Who do you think you are? Romeo? This is not a fucking game you litte ragamuffin."

"How am I supposed to build a connection with her?"

"I have a plan. Now do what you're supposed to do."

And then the screen shows a few pictures of Taehyung's training. With every picture he seems to get a little older. 

"She'll die?", Taehyung whisper yells.

"Of course she will, how will you build a connection with Y/N if she doesn't feel guilty. She's a human, a woman on top of it. They always want to pay back for what they did wrong."

"Are yo-"

"What are you doing there anyways?"

Taehyung blushes. 

"Well her room is over there... Every now and then I can see her."

The camera shows the fists of the man behind it. Taehyungs gaze suddenly turns into panic, as the camera and the man behind it take big steps towards him. Before something happens the video stops.

"Why are you showing me this?"

Silence again. Then...

"Do you know why we tried to create perfect criminals? There is a business going on with "Ill-luck", do you remember them?", Jeon asks through speakers.

Ill-luck is another gang. But not just a simple gang. They are the worst ones. Torturing their members until they die and the ones who survive are their so called weapons. The strongest will survive. 

"You are worth 7 million dollar, Y/N. Each of you. But your little friend begged us to leave you and the other three guys alone and sell him instead. He also requested to not tell you the truth about his past but I thought it'd be funnier if I did. It was hard to make this deal with ill-luck but in the end they agreed to us saying that Taehyung's got more potential. So now he's worth 14 million."

"What does that mean?"

Jeon laughs.

"You are free now."

A door behind me opens. Out of nowhere a person pushes me out. 

"Y/N!" His voice makes me shiver. I know I shouldn't turn around but still I did. 

"Taehyung.", I whisper.

There he was, his head hanging down once more. Two men held each of his arm.

"Y/N..." It was the last thing I heard of him.